IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are there any Islamic centres to seek kno  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are there any Islamic centres to seek kno

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saq009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are there any Islamic centres to seek kno
    Posted: 28 December 2013 at 10:35am
salamu 'alaykum

In college i have 3 hour gap on Tuesday my break starts 12:15 pm and then i must go to lesson at 3:15pm and i was thinking about going somewhere to seek knowledge during that period of time. It could be a centre, it could be in a masjid, but i would like it to be FREE and during that period of time between 12:15 and 3:15 or i would not be able to go.

Also on wednesday i finish at about 1:00pm so i would like to seek islamic knowledge somewhere on wednesdays and before 3:00pm because i need to go home.

Also on thursdays i might seek islamic knowledge before 3:00pm

and on mondays definately but after 9:00am and before 3:00pm

So can you please tell me any place NEAR ALUM ROCK(i dont mind going places to seek knowledge nearby alum rock such as bordesly green, stectchford etc etc) OR IN ALUM ROCK(try to give places in alum rock) where I can seek knowledge.

please it would be very nice of you to tell me the address of the places aswell

I live in alum rock, birmingham it is a place where there are alot of markets and a alot of asians/pakistanis

May allah reward you all
shaikhMahmood View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaikhMahmood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2013 at 9:28am
Have you tried the ALum Rock Islamic Centre

http://www.alumrockislamiccentre.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic