IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Sorry picking out certain parts of my post doesn't change the whole post Saul , Shaool , Paul, ( Never ) was a Disciple of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus
Salaam!

My reply didn't conform that Paul was a disciples, what it does, it conforms that Paul did had some kind of vision but not from Allah (S), and that voice he claimed he heard choose him to be a Minister and not a Disciples, that is why when he went to King Agrippa he lied that the voice spoke to him in Hebrew tongue to convince him.

Note: He didn't see any man, he assume it is Jesus (S) because the voice told him so. That is where Jesus (S) prophecy comes in: �For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.�  Matthew24:5   
24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:�

25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 �But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. (Matthew13: 24-30)

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; Matthew13:36-37

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them (Paul's doctrine) is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. Matthew13:38-39

To conform that, the force that is attacking Islam is Paul's message carrying by Christians which is still here.

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 04 January 2014 at 11:05pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Placid Placid wrote:

Hi Truth,

Quote: ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming what was (already) with you� (Q.4: 47)

Response: --- I think rather than always wanting to curse the ones who do wrong, you should check verses like this one and see if there were any people who were true believers, like in Surah 5:
82 Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.
83 And when they listen to the revelation received by the Apostle, thou wilt see their eyes overflowing with tears, for they recognise the truth: they pray: "Our Lord! we believe; write us down among the witnesses.
84 "What cause can we have not to believe in God and the truth which has come to us, seeing that we long for our Lord to admit us to the company of the righteous?"
85 And for this their prayer hath God rewarded them with gardens, with rivers flowing underneath, - their eternal home. Such is the recompense of those who do good.

86 But those who reject Faith and believe not Our Signs, - they shall be companions of Hell-fire.

Peace to you!

Sorry if you believe that! I am only trying to explain what is hidden from people who claimed to follow the Jesus (S) so that they can recognize the above verse.

I did post a message directly addressed that on another post, here it is: 

Jesus (s) said:

"33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened. (Matthew 13:33)

I have decided to bring to every one attention that the above verse I have leaved out from the download link I have given on the first post. The reason for that, I was not sure of its meaning. I knew the �woman� represents the �Church� and I have given an explanation in revelation 12 of how the church was divided into two groups but here it mentioned three groups (three measure of meals), which at the end they will unite. That means, the true message was hidden within those three groups and in the end they will recognize the whole truth. Does any one know who that other group is? Well it is from the people of the book; they believe in the God of Abraham (S).

Allah (S) has point them out in the Quran:

�And nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, We are Christians Because among these are men devoted to learning and who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (Q.5:82)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book is a portion that stand (for the right)�they rehearse the Sign of Allah all night long� (Q.3:113)

What we are witnessing now is the beginning of the unification. If you don�t believe me just keep abreast with the news. The Devil Church (The free Mason church caring Paul doctrine to concur the world, the �New World Order�) has already exposed and the world recognizes it."

-------------------

You can find it o this link: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23760&PN=1

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 04 January 2014 at 11:23pm
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:21am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Sorry picking out certain parts of my post doesn't change the whole post Saul , Shaool , Paul, ( Never ) was a Disciple of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus
Salaam!

My reply didn't conform that Paul was a disciples, what it does, it conforms that Paul did had some kind of vision but not from Allah (S), and that voice he claimed he heard choose him to be a Minister and not a Disciples, that is why when he went to King Agrippa he lied that the voice spoke to him in Hebrew tongue to convince him.

Note: He didn't see any man, he assume it is Jesus (S) because the voice told him so. That is where Jesus (S) prophecy comes in: �For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.�  Matthew24:5   
24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:�

25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 �But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. (Matthew13: 24-30)

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; Matthew13:36-37

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them (Paul's doctrine) is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. Matthew13:38-39

To conform that, the force that is attacking Islam is Paul's message carrying by Christians which is still here.

Br. zainool

Like said Paul Never Ever met Isa , Yashu's Jesus the Prophet / Messiah nor did he follow the laws of Moses as  Isa , Yashu's , Jesus the Prophet / Messiah did . Paul did his own thing , Meaning he written his own doctrine . Any way Paul wrote letter and letter are not Scriptures .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:29pm
It seems that for Christians Paul has taken Jesus' place in guiding, and he (Paul) contradicts what Jesus seems to be preaching, as we have seen in the study. We can let God sort their affair if they reject the knowledge and truth that is made clear to them.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 06 January 2014 at 3:33pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:07pm
<> <>

Hi Truth,

I see that you ramble quite a bit in your presentation, so I will just pick out one thing at a time.

Quote: For example Jesus (S) was sent to the Children of Israel:
�But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.� (Matthew 15:24); These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven (The Qur�an) is at hand.� (Matthew 10:5-6)

Response: --- You are mixing two Scriptures together to try and make it say something that you want it to.
--- Notice this in Matthew 4:
24 Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them.

When Jesus went around the countryside, He healed all that came to Him, and here He was n Syria. --- But when he gathered His 12 disciples, to start training them, --- He sent them only to the Jews, because they, like all Jews were prejudiced against the Samaritans and other nations, so they had to learn discipline at home,

---So, it starts this way in Matthew 10:
1 And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: �Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as you go, preach, saying, �The kingdom of heaven is at hand.�
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
--- (Where it says �And preach, saying, �The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.� --- It referred to the Spiritual Kingdom that Jesus was introducing the true believers to. --- Jesus said, �My Kingdom is not of this world,� --- So this is His Kingdom, which is on the other side of death, --- That is why He had to go through death in order to be resurrected.)

This was the first time that Jesus sent the disciples out on their own, so this was a �field trip� in their training, in the first of their three years with Jesus.

After Jesus had risen from the dead and He appeared to the disciples, eleven of them had been faithful to follow Him and He gave them this commission in Acts 1:
7 And He said to them, �It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.�

And when the Day of Pentecost came (in Acts 2), they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, as Jesus said, --- And their commission was �to go into all the world and preach the Gospel.� --- Which they did.

--- It confirms that Jesus was a Messenger for all people in Surah 19:
20 She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste?
21 He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.

And it says again in Surah 21:
91 And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a Sign for all peoples.

Placid
Peace unto you!

Placid, don�t try that with me. Jesus (S) was not talk about �his� Kingdom; he was talking about the Kingdom of God to come, which is another message. The problem is, you don�t know what the kingdom is so your defense is �Spiritual kingdom�. I�ve showed you clearly that it was a message to come but you ignore it or you don�t overstand it.

I didn�t rumble in now where, all I did is try to make it simple for the lay men because they are ones who were deceive the most and they are the masses.

This is very clear:

His disciples thought that the kingdom of God would come down from Heaven and appear suddenly, it mentioned in Luke 19 11:

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (Luke 19:11)

In Luke 17:20 he told the Pharisees the kingdom of God does not come with Observation:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:� (Luke 17:20)

Then he told his disciples how it would come in Matthew6: 31-32:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

The �grain of mustard seed� is a message, and the �man� is the one who will deliver that message, and it mentioned in Revelation 12 and 14. The coming of that message is the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth.

In the book of Revelation Chapter12 it mentioned the coming of a �man child� who would have rule all nations with a rod of iron and at his arrival �then� Salvation and the Kingdom of God will come, God�s Law (his will) shall establish on earth Meaning, the message will be a universal one. Revelation 14 conforms that.

�And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God� (Rev.12:5-10.)�

That would be after the demise of Jesus (S)

When Jesus (S) used the word �Kingdom of heaven� he is referring to the �same� kingdom to come. Let me explain it for you, I guess you still stock with Paul�s doctrine.

THIS IS HIS PRIME MISSION:

He said: �I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

IT�S ALL IN THIS MATTHEW 6: 9-10

Jesus (S) said: �After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy KINGDOM COME, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� (Matthew 6:9-10)

It�s here: �10Thy kingdom come, �Thy will be done in earth�, �as it is in heaven.�

Meaning: The Heavenly Kingdom is as same as the one to come on earth, the message that rule them �in Heaven� the same one would rule them �on earth� when it comes the creator name will be sanctifies.

THIS IS WHAT  SPIRITUAL ABOUT IT:

His disciples thought that the kingdom of God would come down from Heaven and appear suddenly, it mentioned in Luke 19 11:

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (Luke 19:11)

In Luke 17:20 he told the Pharisees the kingdom of God does not come with Observation:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:� (Luke 17:20)

Then he told his disciples how it would come in Matthew6: 31-32:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

The �grain of mustard seed� is a message!

And Jesus (S) said: �Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.� (Lu 17:21)

If the Kingdom of God is within you that would mean, when it would have comes and you heard the message you believe and accepted it with your whole heart. Coming of the Kingdom of God [the seed (message)] to Muhammad (S):

Allah (S) said: �Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world: with it came down the Spirit of faith and truth (Rooh-ul-amin). to thy heart.� (Q.26:192-194)

IT'S A MESSAGE:

Jesus (S) said: �After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� (Matthew 6:9-10)

Jesus (S) preached when the Kingdom of God would have come then "THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE ON EARTH...in others words "SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE ON EARTH OR I should say ISLAM would be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 07 January 2014 at 11:14pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:03pm

Hi Truth,

I see that you ramble quite a bit in your presentation, so I will just pick out one thing at a time.

Quote: For example Jesus (S) was sent to the Children of Israel:
�But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.� (Matthew 15:24); These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven (The Qur�an) is at hand.� (Matthew 10:5-6)

Response: --- You are mixing two Scriptures together to try and make it say something that you want it to.
--- Notice this in Matthew 4:
24 Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them.

When Jesus went around the countryside, He healed all that came to Him, and here He was n Syria. --- But when he gathered His 12 disciples, to start training them, --- He sent them only to the Jews, because they, like all Jews were prejudiced against the Samaritans and other nations, so they had to learn discipline at home,

---So, it starts this way in Matthew 10:
1 And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: �Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as you go, preach, saying, �The kingdom of heaven is at hand.�
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
--- <> (Where it says �And preach, saying, �The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.� --- It referred to the Spiritual Kingdom that Jesus was introducing the true believers to. --- Jesus said, �My Kingdom is not of this world,� --- So this is His Kingdom, which is on the other side of death, --- That is why He had to go through death in order to be resurrected.) 

This was the first time that Jesus sent the disciples out on their own, so this was a �field trip� in their training, in the first of their three years with Jesus.

Placid
Peace unto you!

Lesson 2

Let me break it down for you. Jesus (S) said, he came to that which was �lost�:

He said: �For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. Mt 18:11

For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. Lu 19:10

What was �Lost�? It was the sheep of the house of Israel!

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Mt 15:24

Healing other people doesn�t change his claimed!

What you don�t understand here?

But he answered and said I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel�??? 

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.� (John 1:11) ???

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles ???,

and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel� ??? (Matthew 10:5-6)

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.� (John 1:11)???

Quran conforms:

3:48 (Y. Ali) "And Allah will teach him (Jesus) the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel,

3:49 (Y. Ali) "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message)�

Now where in the writings it mentioned Jesus (S) claimed he was sent to the Gentiles but in Mark 16:15 mentioned he sends his disciples to preach the Gospel to all creatures (Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures. Mark 16:15). That doesn�t in anyway conforms the he was sent to all creatures; what it did, it conforms, he sent his disciples to preach the Gospel to all creatures. The question is what Gospel he was talking about?

To clarifies that we have to know what Gospel Jesus (S) was talking about and what was his mission to the children of Israel.

His mission to the Children of Israel was to fulfilled the laws for them and inform them of the coming kingdom which is a new law to come:

He said: �For verily I say unto you (Israelites), Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.� "Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven....."(Matthew 5: 18-19)

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. (Matthew 10:5-6)

Quran conforms:

3:50 (Y. Ali) "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

Now, when he send his disciples out into the world was not to preach the Law to them the law was for the Israelite, he send the to preach the Gospel.

What �Gospel� he was talking about, is the bible? No, the bible is a collection of books. The Gospel he was he was instructing them about was to go and inform the world of the �Good News of the coming of the Kingdom of God which is another message to come.

Here is lesion 3

THE WORD �BIBLE� AND ITS DEFINITION 

Let�s look at the word �Bible�. The Bible (from Greek ὰ βιβλία ta biblia "the books") is the collections of the primary religious text of Judaism and Christianity.

There is no common version of the Bible, as the individual books (Biblical cannon), their contents and their order vary among denominations. Mainstream Judaism divides the Tanakh into 24 books, while a minority stream of Judaism, the Samaritans, accepts only five.

The 24 texts of the Hebrew Bible are divided into 39 books in Christian Old Testaments, and the complete Christian Bible range from the 66 books of the Protestant canon to the 81 books in the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible, to the 84 books of the Eastern Orthodox Bible.

From the Bible Dictionary

Bible definition

Bible, the English form of the Greek name _Biblia_, meaning "books," the name which in the fifth century began to be given to the entire collection of sacred books, the "Library of Divine Revelation." The name Bible was adopted by Wickliffe, and came gradually into use in our English language. The Bible consists of sixty-six different books, composed by many different writers, in three different languages, under different circumstances; writers of almost every social rank, statesmen and peasants, kings, herdsmen, fishermen, priests, tax-gatherers, tentmakers; educated and uneducated, Jews and Gentiles; most of them unknown to each other, and writing at various periods during the space of about 1600 years: and yet, after all, it is only one book dealing with only one subject in its numberless aspects and relations, the subject of man's redemption. It is divided into the Old Testament, containing thirty-nine books, and the New Testament, containing twenty-seven books. The names given to the Old in the writings of the New are "the scriptures" (Matt. 21:42), "scripture" (2 Pet. 1:20), "the holy scriptures" (Rom. 1:2), "the law" (John 12:34), "the law of Moses, the prophets, and the psalms" (Luke 24:44), "the law and the prophets" (Matt. 5:17), "the old covenant" (2 Cor. 3:14, R.V.). There is a break of 400 years between the Old Testament and the New. (See APOCRYPHA.) (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bible)

From the above we can conclude that Jesus (s) never instruct anyone to go into the world and preach the �bible� because the bible is a �collection of books� which Jesus (s) has no knowledge of when he said: �Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures.� (Mark 16:15).

THE WORD �GOSPEL� AND THE MEANING

This is the definition they give you: the origin and the usage but also if we examine how it was by Jesus (s) we will arrive with a different meaning. Let�s read it from the Bible Dictionary.

Bible Dictionary

Gospel definition

a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, and meaning "God's spell", i.e., word of God, or rather, according to others, "good spell", i.e., good news. It is the rendering of the Greek _evangelion_, i.e., "good message." It denotes (1) "the welcome intelligence of salvation to man as preached by our Lord and his followers. (2.) It was afterwards transitively applied to each of the four histories of our Lord's life, published by those who are therefore called 'Evangelists', writers of the history of the gospel (the evangelion). (3.) The term is often used to express collectively the gospel doctrines; and 'preaching the gospel' is often used to include not only the proclaiming of the good tidings, but the teaching men how to avail themselves of the offer of salvation, the declaring of all the truths, precepts, promises, and threatenings of Christianity." It is termed "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24), "the gospel of the kingdom" (Matt. 4:23), "the gospel of Christ" (Rom. 1:16), "the gospel of peace (Eph. 6:15), "the glorious gospel," "the everlasting gospel," "the gospel of salvation" (Eph. 1:13). http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gospel

That is how they got the word �gospel�. It was translated from these two Greek words �Euaggelizo / Euaggelion� which literally mean �good news� So when you see the word �Gospel�, it should read as  �Good News�

Let�s look at the usage and its application in the New Testament. These two words �Euaggelizo / Euaggelion� which literally mean �Good News� and was miss translates as �Gospel�. In Luke Chapter 1: 1 -19 the Greek word �Euaggalizo� was used there for the �announcement� of the birth of John (S) to Zachariah.

Quote:

�The angel answered and said to him, "I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.� (Luke 1:19)

The same Greek word �Euaggalizo� was used for the �announcement� of the birth of Jesus (S) in Luke 2: 1-10.

Quote:

�But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;� (Luke 2:10)

As you can see the word �Good News� was used for making special announcement of importance.

Now, let us see how Jesus (S) used it. It mentioned in Luke 20:1  �And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders�, (Luk3 20: 1); and in Matthew 11:5 it mentioned: �The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.� (Matthew 11:5)

The same Greek word �Euaggalizo� was used there and was translates as �gospel�. As I have established before, the literal meaning of the word is �Good News�. Although the Greek word �euaggalizo� means �good news� they decided to invent a new meaning: �God spell, Good spell and then gospel to misguide people.

What was the Good News of so important Jesus (S) was preaching? Now, let�s look at good mark 1:14 and Matthew 4:23 It read as follows:

�Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God�. (Mark 1:14)

23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23 KJV) 

What is the gospel of the kingdom? Is there any such thing as �gospel of the kingdom�? The try to trick you there! It is the Good News of the Kingdom of God; Jesus (S) was preaching the Good News of the coming of God�s Kingdom. The Greek word �euaggolizo� which means �Good news� was used there and translates a �gospel�. It was correctly translated as �good news� in the New World Translation. So the verse should as follows: 

�Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news of the kingdom of God�. (Mark 1:14)

23Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal�i�lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people. (Matthew 4:23 NWT) 

The Good News Jesus (S) was preaching was about coming of the kingdom of God. Jesus (s) never teaches the good news of the grace of Grace of God, nor the good news of Christ, nor the good news of peace, nor the good news of salvation, or even the good news of the everlasting gospel (good news). The everlasting good news is another book that was yet to come from Heaven and it mentioned in revelation 14: 6-7, which I already established before, he also never teaches to believe in the bible. �Bible� is the English form of the Greek name _Biblia_, meaning "books," the name which in the fifth century began to be given to the entire collection of what they termed as sacred books, the name Bible was adopted by Wickliffe, and came gradually into use in our English language.

And just to add, the Qur�an also never in anyway conforms for Christians to judge by the bible (a collection of books). The Qur�an mentioned that the people of the book will be judge by the �revelations� that was revealed to their prophets and not a collection of books (BIBLE).

What Jesus (S) really thought his people it to �REPENT� and believe the Good News of the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth.

Jesus told them: �... saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the good news�. (Mark: 1:14)

It says: ��The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe�;

The time is fulfilled: They were fully informed!

the kingdom of God is at hand: A new message is yet to come, so

repent ye, and believe: Believe what? Believe the good news of the kingdom of God is at hand. This is what Jesus (S) was preaching, it was for you to �REPENT� and believe the �Good News� of the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth and that was the purpose, he said:

I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for THIS PURPOSE I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

So when he instructed his disciples to Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures (Mark 16:15), he was instructed them to go into the world and inform them of the GOOD NEWS OF THE COMING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD WHICH IS ANOTHER MESSAGE.  THE QURAN THEN CONFORMS IT.

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 08 January 2014 at 9:22pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 10:12pm
<>

Hi Truth,

After Jesus had risen from the dead and He appeared to the disciples, eleven of them had been faithful to follow Him and He gave them this commission in Acts 1:
7 And He said to them, �It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.�

And when the Day of Pentecost came (in Acts 2), they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, as Jesus said, --- And their commission was �to go into all the world and preach the Gospel.� --- Which they did.

--- It confirms that Jesus was a Messenger for all people in Surah 19:
20 She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste?
21 He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.

And it says again in Surah 21:
91 And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a Sign for all peoples.

Placid

Plasid, Peace to you!

The day of Pentecost was a prophecy of Joel, not Jesus (S), the disciples already received the Ghost already in John 20: 21-22:

...as my father hath sent me, even so I send you (the disciple) and  when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, received ye the holy ghost.� (John.20: 21-22)

14But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:  15for these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. 16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; Act 2:14-16

I know they were looking for the �another Comforter, �A True Prophet with a True Spirit� in 1John 4:1.

He was in heaven: 

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN (John 3:13).

Jesus (S) was the Son of man and was �on the earth�; he then spoke of another Son of man, which is �IN HEAVEN�

And John said:

�Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world.� (1John.4:1)

John is saying you must look for a TRUE PROPHET with the SPIRIT of TRUTH strengthening him.

Br. zainool

neil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2014 at 3:49pm
And I thought Muslims didn't accept the NT!

So why are you quoting Jesus?

Hasn't the Injeel - as you call it - been lost?

Edited by neil - 13 January 2014 at 3:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic