IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2014 at 2:07pm
Sorry picking out certain parts of my post doesn't change the whole post Saul , Shaool , Paul, ( Never ) was a Disciple of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2014 at 2:08pm

Jesus (S) teaches the coming of the Kingdom of God in parables but not all who received the true message of Jesus (S) will believe. In Matthew 13: 3-9 he describes himself as the �sower� who went forth and teaches the Good News of the coming of the Kingdom of God:

Matthew13:3-9

3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus (S) explained the parable of the sower who preaches the coming of the �word of the Kingdom (coming of the universal message the Quran)�

Matthew13:18-23 

18Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

What is the �word� of the Kingdom? The �word� of the Kingdom is the �Good News� of the kingdom meaning, the good news of Jesus (S) informing us of the coming of the Kingdom of God: �Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the Good News of the kingdom of God (Mark 1:14). It is In Luke 8:11 it deals with the same story and He (Jesus (s) explain the seed is the word of God which is the Good News: � Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God�.(Luke 8:11).

Not everyone who claimed to believe him will follow his true message, he said:

20But he that received the seed onto stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty

The true followers of Jesus (S) will accept the final and universal message the Qur�an.

Not everyone will recognize the kingdom of God

Matthew13:10-17

10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The people who will understand are the ones who see, hear and understand with his �heart�.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear not.

17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.  

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15 (the coming of the everlasting Good News: The Qur�an)

Allah (S) said:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4: 47)

None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: knowest thou not Allah hath power over all things?  (Q.2:106) 

Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Q.2:47)

�in that they (Jews) broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right�Allah hath set the seal on their heart for their blasphemy�that they REJECTED FAITH� (Q.4:155-156)

Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) place, and say �We hear and disobey,��and but few of them will believe. (Q.4:46)

From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

�and the disciples were called Christians first in An-ti-och. (Act.11:26)

HE (S) WARNS:

Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,� (2:159)

Qur. 5:78 CURSEs were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.

Qur. 2:161 Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is Allah's CURSE, and the CURSE of angels, and of all mankind;

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 January 2014 at 1:55pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2014 at 2:10pm
Sorry picking out certain parts of my post doesn't change the whole post Saul , Shaool , Paul, ( Never ) was a Disciple of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus  just in case you miss it
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Placid View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Placid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2014 at 1:56pm
Hi Truth,

Quote: ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming what was (already) with you� (Q.4: 47)

Response: --- I think rather than always wanting to curse the ones who do wrong, you should check verses like this one and see if there were any people who were true believers, like in Surah 5:
82 Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.
83 And when they listen to the revelation received by the Apostle, thou wilt see their eyes overflowing with tears, for they recognise the truth: they pray: "Our Lord! we believe; write us down among the witnesses.
84 "What cause can we have not to believe in God and the truth which has come to us, seeing that we long for our Lord to admit us to the company of the righteous?"
85 And for this their prayer hath God rewarded them with gardens, with rivers flowing underneath, - their eternal home. Such is the recompense of those who do good.

86 But those who reject Faith and believe not Our Signs, - they shall be companions of Hell-fire.

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2014 at 2:29pm
<>

Jesus (S) believe and preach Islam (submit to the will of God) He said: "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me". [John 5:30]

�WHO IS JESUS (S) FATHER? Jesus (S) said:

��Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY FATHER, and YOUR FATHER; and MY GOD, and YOUR GOD.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)

According to him, his Father is �OUR GOD and HIS GOD; He has a GOD, He said: �MY GOD AND YOUR GOD.�

SO THE VERSE SHOULD READ: "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the GOD which hath sent me". [John 5:30]

That is he believes in �Submit to the will of God � which is �Islam� in Arabic.  �Submit to the will of God� is not new religion, all the prophets in the pass believe in �submit to the will of God (Islam)�.

If we go back to the origin of man, the first man Adam (S) as the scriptures established, we would recognize that he was order by God Almighty to �submit to His will� in order to received help and guidance; thus, he believed in �submitting to God�s will� which when translates in to Arabic would be �ISLAM�. So Islam was there from the very beginning of Adam (S). The Qur�an is just the last message to all mankind [The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will)�But if you deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account. (Q.3:19)]. It is God Almighty who chooses the name �ISLAM� for his religion. (This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. Q.5:3)

All prophets believe in the �submission to God�s will (Islam)

�For We assuredly sent amongst every People an apostle, (with the Command), "Serve Allah, and eschew Evil": of the People were some whom Allah guided, and some on whom error became inevitably (established). So travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who denied (the Truth).� (Qur.16:36); and �We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now Allah leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom�.� (Qur.14:4)

For example Jesus (S) was sent to the Children of Israel:

�But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 15:24); These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven (The Qur�an) is at hand.� (Matthew 10:5-6)

Muhammad (S) on the other hand was sent as a universal Messenger to all mankind, Allah (S) mentioned in Qur�an:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not�. (Q.34:28)

BELIEVE IN THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD ALLAH

We all came from the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, then a nation, then many nations and tribe. Revelation was sent to mankind since the beginning for guidance and Allah (S) mentioned, those people did not differ among themselves except through selfish contumacy and Allah (S) honored the most righteous among the mankind.

�O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).  (Qur.49:13)

Mankind was one single nation, and Allah sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the people of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. Allah by His Grace Guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For Allah guided whom He will to a path that is straight.� (Qur.2:213)

The noble call to people of the book:

Say: "O people of the Book! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will). (Q.3:64)

DEATH PENELTY FOR NOT BELIEVE IN THE GOD OF THE JEWS

The God of the Israelites declared death penalty in Deuteronomy 13:6-9 and in Chronicles 15:13, if anyone even your own brother or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend encourage you to secretly worship other deity than the God of Israel he or she must put to death.

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:6-9)

Jesus (S) in his final message he looks up to the Heaven and gives thanks to God Almighty for affording him to give eternal life to all whom God Almighty has chosen; and that is to believe in the one true God and Jesus the Messiah whom He has sent.

�1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.�(John 17:1-2)

This is what he said:

3And this is life eternal, that they (the disciples or who call themselves Christian) might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou (the only true God) hast sent.� (John 17:1-2); And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. (Luke 4:8)

That is the declaration of faith at the time of Jesus (S), in other words, is to believe in no other deity except the one true God Allah (S) and Jesus (S) is the messenger of Allah (S) and you will received ETERNAL LIFE. Same declaration Muslims make except that at the end they say, Muhammad (S) is the messenger of Allah (S). That is to say: �I testify that there is no other deity except Allah (S) and I testify that Muhammad (S) is the messenger of Allah (S).�

Br. zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2014 at 5:43pm
The word '' God '' among '' English '' - speaking people is considered to be the name for the '' Supreme Being '' in the Universe , yet according to the English dictionary , ( Webster ) a '' Being '' is '' Any Living Thing Or Person '' . Allah is definitely more than just a '' Thing '' . Allah can neither be a '' Supreme  Person , '' for a person is identified by a physcial body . Those who believe that the Creator took shape in a body must also believe  that Scientists , mere men , have complete Knowledge of the Nature of the Universe and the answer to the final WHY ( WHY /  is why w, why ) .

This is plain stupodity . This is to say that since the Scientist , through Research and Experimentation , has learn the Human Body as far as knowing the number of Bones and Cells and Heartbeats Per Minute and the Composition of the Brain , Etc , One would say that things which seem wonderous and Unexplainable are now brought down to a level of Explanation . Therefore one would be inclinded to assume that they ( Scientists ) have complete Knowledge of these things , more so than any other Individual . Yet , that Scientists ( Man ) has Blood . If exposed to the degree of Heat , His Blood  would Boil and therefore immobillize his Body .

If exposed to Extreme Pain , It may become too Unbearable for his Sense and the Body may become Dead to all Sensation - whether it is a state of Shock or Death . Not only are These things evidence of the Impossiblity of the Creator being a '' Person ''  but a person could be Stabbed or Shot , or Run Over , in short , a person could be Wounded or Killed . So , you see , No Man  has the final answer , and the idea of the Creator of All having a Flesh and Bone Body is perfectly ridiculous ; how can he have Created the Extreme Heat or the Sun without it destroying Him in the procees ? Think About That . The Belief that Allah , Or the Creator Of All Life , can do anything is also incorrect .

There is one thing that the Creator Cannot Do ; That may Sound Very Strange , But That One Thing Is ; The Ability To Regress .Allah Cannot Become Less Than Himself . Otherwise He Would No Longer Be Allah .  Man is the image and the likeness of Allah without the Divine Qualities . If anything was taken out of the all , It would no longer be the all . something ( that which was removed ) would be missing . Let us take a look at word , e.g Pear . Changr the small p . to a capital P . This does not change the meaning of the word , or give it any Divine Qualities , or make it an object of Worship .... the same goes for the word '' god '' The word '' god '' with a lower case '' g '' is the exact same word with a upper case '' G''  A '' G '' is still a '' g '' and a God is still a god , which is still Polytheism . If you believe that your Creator is All Powerful , and nothing can be compared to Him , why do you insist upon calling Him by a name that could be applied to anything ; Man and / or Woman and / or Animal and / or object ?

It is obvious that most '' Moslems / Muslims or whatever titles they use to call themselves , have accept the Fallacy that '' God is the English '' Equivalent '' of Allah . There Is No Such Thing As An Equivalent To Allah !! Take A Good Look At Your Qur'an .

Holy Qur'an 112 ; 1 - 4 , And I Quote ; Muhammad Tell Them The Meccans Allah Is The Source ,  < Ahad > Who Is Alone . The Source , Allah Needs Nothing , Foe He Is < Al Samad > Has No Deficiencies  . ( Neither Mother Nor Father Has He , And ) He Was Not Conceived ( By A Sexual Intercourse Of Any Two Mortal Beings ) ; Nor Did He Conceive ( An Individual Mortal < Walad > Son ) . And No One Is < Kufuwaan > Equal To Him .

Furthermore , we know this to be a Fallacy because of the fact that Allah , the name of the '' One Who Gives Us Life '' , is the same in all Languages . This word cannot , and need not , be Translated . '' The Breath Of Life '' is the same in any Languages , Our very Breath tells us whom we should give thanks to , simply because with every Breath we involuntarilly say '' Allah '' the name of '' He Who Gives Life .

Holy Quran 2 ; 163 , And I Quote ; And  Ilaahukum ( Your El / Allah ) Source , Is < Waahidun > One Ilaahun ( Allah / El ) Source . No Ilaaha (  El / Allah )  Source ' Would Exist If He ( Hu -The Creative Force Of Will ) , Didn't Creat Him ; Huwa Is < Al Rahmaan > The Yielder , < Al Rahiym > The Merciful .

A - Life Ilah - Nothing , No Creator Except Allah ; Muhammad Is The Apostle Of Allah , And Muhammad Ahmad . The Guide , Is The Successor Of The Prophet Muhmmad ( Peace And Blessing Of Allah Be Upon Him ) .  new born bears Witness To Allah . Listen to Him / Her cry ; '' Allah '' A '' is the pre-sense of the Life Giver '' LLAH came about when Man began to Doubt , and Question , and cast suggestions as to Partners , And Trinities , and just out and out Polytheism ; even to the point of Worshipping Specchless , Motionless , Powerless Images , Or something even Dead People .

Holy Qur'an 13 ; 16 , Say ; Who Is The Rabb Of < Al Samaawaat > The Skies ( The Firmaments  , And < Al Ard > The Planet Qi / Tiamat ? Say ; The Source , Allah , Say ; Then , Did You Take Beside Him < Awliyaa-a > Near Friends - ( Idols ) Who Do Not Have Dominion , Nor Can They Benefit Nor Harm Themselves ? Tell Them This ( Muhammad ) ; 'Are The Blind And The Seeing Equals ? Or Is < Al Zulumaat > Darkness And < Al Nuwr > Light Equal ? Or Have They Make For Him < Shurakaa -a > Associating Partner Who Have Created As < Kalqihi > Creator  Of Everything And He Is < Al Waahid > The One , < Al Qahaar > The All Dominant .

They would worship just about anything other than the oneness of Allah ( The Creator ) and '' LLAH '' because a part of The Word .

John 1 ; 1 ( Arabic Bible ) . In The Beginning Was The Word And The Word Was With Allah And Was The Word Allah

Kalimat  ~ No Creator Except Allah ; Muhammad Is The Apostle Of Allah , And Muhammad Ahmad . The Guide , Is The Successor Of The Prophet Muhmmad ( Peace And Blessing Of Allah Be Upon Him ) .

The name ; Allah , surpasses all other names for the Creator , In as far as both meaning and origin are concerned . GOD - is composed of the initials of three ( 3 ) words ; which celebrate Human Attributes Only . 1 . Gumar - meaning Wisdom , 2 . Oz ( or Uz ) - meaning Strength , 3 . Dabar - meaning Beauty .

A god or God could have a Goddess . Their is no feminity compatible or comparable to Allah . The name which one calls his Creator is far from Trivial . It Expresses the extent of one's  Overstanding , and the amount of reverence one has rowards his Creator . The Children of Israel were not allowed to call the Creator by his name . The Creator Demans  that we call Him by His Name .

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2014 at 5:44pm
Holy Qur'an 18 ; 57 , And I Quote ;  And Who Acts More Unjustly , Than He Whom Has Been Reminded With Signs Of His Rabb ? So He Turns Away From Them And He Has Forgotten That Which His Hands Has Offered Surely We Have Made Over Their Hearts < Akinnatan > A Covering  That They Will < Yafqhuwhu > Be Wise And Have Understanding In Its Law And Divinity ; And In Their Ears , Is A <  Waqraan > Deafness And If You Call Them To The Leading Calmness ; So , Then They Will Never Be Lead Into Calmness .

Some of these '' gods '' were men , other were mythical characters . Many '' Muslims '' Fail to Overstand that to the '' Christian '' God '' is a '' Trinity ' which also deems Them Polytheists . And when speaking to a '' Christian , And Allah is referred to as '' God '' or '' God Allah '' you , too are Guilty of Polytheism . The Christian Worship  Jesus Who Some Call God  .

The Three Qualities ; Wisdom , Strength , and Beauty are grossly inadequate to define one's Creator . Allah ( The Creator And Sistainer Of All ) . Created these qualities , He is ;

1 . Al Hakam  - No human being can say He / She is The Wise . Confirms the fact that '' The '' Wise is the most Wise , or the All Wise . meaning one who has All Wisdom , and controls the extent of learning in the Universe , in which man betakes small amounts of it and calls it understanding . A man may be Wise by possessing some of this understanding , but to Allah belongs the title of  Al Hakam - The Wise .   Allah Is  '' Lord Of All The Knowledge In The Universes .

Holy Qur'an 1 ; 1 - 7 , And I Quote ; Begin All Things Using The Name Of The Source Allah The < Rahman > Who Is The Most Merciful . All Gratitude Is For Him < Rabb > The Sistainer Of All The Known Worlds . The Yeilder , The Merciful . Ruler Of The Day Of Decision  . It Is You We Are Slaves For , And You We Ask For Help . Calm Us For The Way Of The Ones , Who Stand Up Straight , ( The Agreeable ) . The Way Of Those Who You Have Bestowed Your Grace ; Not Those Who Have Been Cursed , Nor Of Those Who Have Gone Astray . ( The Disagreeable ) .

Holy Qur'an 6 ; 59 , And I Quote ;  And He, The Source , Allah Has The < Mafaatihu > Keys , Of < Al Ghyabi > The Hidden Things , And No One Knows Them Except Him  And He Knows What Is In < Al Barri > The Dry Land And What Is Under < Al Bahri > The Sea ; And There Does Not Fall A Leaf Except Which He Knows ( Of ) It ; And There Isn't A < Zulumaati > Darkness Of < Al Ardi > The Planet  < Tiamat ) Earth , Nor Anything < Ratbin > Wet , Nor < Yaabisin > Dry That Is Not In A Clear Scripture - ( Qur'aan ) .

2 . Al Muqit - The Strengthener ; The one who bestows Strength . Not only is He The Bestower of physical strength , but by the mental strebgth Allah bestows upon man . Man is able to make Machines which are even more capable than man himself . Therefore , Al Muqit - The Strengthener - The one who gives strength , cannot be a mortal  , as the word '' Oz '' implies .

Holy Qur'an 37 ; 96 , And I Quote ; And The Source , Allah Has < Khalaqakum > Created You All , And That Which You < Ta'maluwn > Make ( Idols ) .

3 . Al Mussawir  - is the Fashioner . The Master Designer who Fashions beauty . Man labels things '' ugly '' or beautiful , '' but Allah created the criterion , the ultimate , and as such He cannot be classified .

Genesis 1 ; 27 ( Arabic Bible ) ,  And I Quote ;  So Allah Created Man In His Own Fashioning , In The  Fashioning  Of Allah  Created He Him ; Male And Female Created He Them .

When man is choosing what he should call Beautiful , And what he should call Ugly in Allah's Creation , What may be Beautiful to one man could very well be Ugly to another .

Holy Qur'an 49 ; 11 , And I Quote ; Oh You , Those Who Believe , Ridicule Not A Nation From Nation . It May Be That Be Good From Them ; And Not Woman  From Woman , It May Be That Be Good From Them , And Find Fault Your Own Souls , And Not Call One Another Name Defaming By The Nickname . Miserably Wretched The Name , The Withdrwing  Form The Right Way After Faith  And Who Definitely Not Turns Repenting , So These Are You , The Unjust , Darkness .

When we're in Danger , or when we want something , we do not call Allah any Nicknames . Upon stumbling off a Cliff , before we could even think of what to say , we're calling Him , '' Aa ... '' that '' Aaa '' was already explained as the Breath Of Life . So , we see the Unconscious Expression  of Seeking assistance from a universal Life Giver in a universal language . How long will '' Christians '' who claim to follow the Scriptures , continue to go against those same Scriptures . No Where In The Scriptures Does It Say To Call The Life Giver '' God '' .

John 10 ; 34 - 35 ( Arabic Bible ) , And I Quote ; Jesus Answered Them , Is It Not Written In You Law , I Said , Ye Are Gods ? If He Called Them Gods , Unto Whom The Word Of Allah Came , And The Scriptures Cannot Be Broken .

Looking at the original Script , '' Arabic '' one sees that the sole reason for confusion of Christians and '' Muslims '' alike is the Translation , the English . In this quote , Isa ( Jesus Pbuh ) is not saying that '' Ye Are Allah '' .

Holy Qur'an 5 ; 116 , And I Quote ; And When . The Source , Allah Asked '' O Isa < Ibn > Adopted Son Of Miriam , Did You Ever , Say To The < Naas > To Take Me Isa , And Your Mother ( Miriam ) As Two Allahs , Besides The Source , Allah  He , Isa Said Glory Be To You ( The Source ) ; It Is Not In Me To Say A Thing I Had No Right To Say Of The Facts ! If I Had Said So , You Would Have Known . You Know What Is In Myself  ; And I Don't Know What Is In Yourself . Surely , You , ( The Source ) Knows < Al Ghuyuwb > The Unseen Things .

The Scriptures Does Say To Call Him To Call Him By His Holy Name ( S ) ;The First ( 1st ) One Being , Allah - The Life Giver .

Placid View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Placid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2014 at 2:28pm
Hi Truth,

I see that you ramble quite a bit in your presentation, so I will just pick out one thing at a time.

Quote: For example Jesus (S) was sent to the Children of Israel:
�But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.� (Matthew 15:24); These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven (The Qur�an) is at hand.� (Matthew 10:5-6)

Response: --- You are mixing two Scriptures together to try and make it say something that you want it to.
--- Notice this in Matthew 4:
24 Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them.

When Jesus went around the countryside, He healed all that came to Him, and here He was n Syria. --- But when he gathered His 12 disciples, to start training them, --- He sent them only to the Jews, because they, like all Jews were prejudiced against the Samaritans and other nations, so they had to learn discipline at home,

---So, it starts this way in Matthew 10:
1 And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: �Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as you go, preach, saying, �The kingdom of heaven is at hand.�
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
--- (Where it says �And preach, saying, �The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.� --- It referred to the Spiritual Kingdom that Jesus was introducing the true believers to. --- Jesus said, �My Kingdom is not of this world,� --- So this is His Kingdom, which is on the other side of death, --- That is why He had to go through death in order to be resurrected.)

This was the first time that Jesus sent the disciples out on their own, so this was a �field trip� in their training, in the first of their three years with Jesus.

After Jesus had risen from the dead and He appeared to the disciples, eleven of them had been faithful to follow Him and He gave them this commission in Acts 1:
7 And He said to them, �It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.�

And when the Day of Pentecost came (in Acts 2), they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, as Jesus said, --- And their commission was �to go into all the world and preach the Gospel.� --- Which they did.

--- It confirms that Jesus was a Messenger for all people in Surah 19:
20 She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste?
21 He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.

And it says again in Surah 21:
91 And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and We made her and her son a Sign for all peoples.

Placid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic