IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

Shoe shoe now the muslim's can use the corrupted gospel so tenderly to make thier false prophecies about the quran so the lost sheep of Isreal is in fact the arabs which part of the gospel is corrupted and what part is not corrupted was corrupt before Muhammads time or after Muhammads time or just as Muhammad's followers start compiling the bits and pieces of the quran after he passed away THE GOOD NEWS IS THE QURAN IS NOT THE GOOD NEWS AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THE QURAN IS THE BAD NEWS.

<>

Peace unto you!

I have no idea whats your point in relation to my post. I never said anything about corrupt gospel.

This is what I've said:

Now where in the writings it mentioned Jesus (S) claimed he was sent to the Gentiles but in Mark 16:15 mentioned he sends his disciples to preach the Gospel to all creatures (Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures. Mark 16:15). That doesn�t in anyway conforms the he was sent to all creatures; what it did, it conforms, he sent his disciples to preach the Gospel to all creatures. The question is what Gospel he was talking about?

To clarifies that we have to know what Gospel Jesus (S) was talking about and what was his mission to the children of Israel.

His mission to the Children of Israel was to fulfilled the laws for them and inform them of the coming kingdom which is a new law to come:

He said: �For verily I say unto you (Israelites), Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.� "Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven....."(Matthew 5: 18-19)

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. (Matthew 10:5-6)

Quran conforms:

3:50 (Y. Ali) "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

Now, when he send his disciples out into the world was not to preach the Law to them the law was for the Israelite, he send them to preach the Gospel.

What �Gospel� he was talking about, is the bible? No, the bible is a collection of books. The Gospel he was he was instructing them about was to go and inform the world of the �Good News of the coming of the Kingdom of God which is another message to come.

Then he told his disciples how it would come in Matthew6: 31-32:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

The �grain of mustard seed� is a message to be delivered by a "MAN", Jesus (S) knew of him.

He said:  And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is "in" heaven.

John 3: 13

Jesus (S) was the Son of man �ON� earth and he spoke about �another� Son of man which is �IN� heaven.

THE DISCIPLES KNEW OF HIM 

It was conformed in 1John.4:1

�Beloved, believes not every spirit, but tries the spirits whether they are of god because many false prophets are gone out into the world.� 1John.4:1  

Now, let us look at this statement, �believe not every spirit�. How do we �believe�? We cannot believe if we do not listen and heard the spirit, correct? We have to listen and hear the spirit to believe. Now, the verse continues: �but try the spirits whether they are of God� How do we try the Spirit? By questioning him, and that is not my opinion, V.2 conforms it: �2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:�

The Spirit has to �confess� and if he �confesses� that would mean we have to listen to him. Now, let us go back to V.1 it says: �because many false prophets are gone out into the world.�

Why �gone out into the world�? Because, �into the world� you have to go and look! And what you have to look for? It says: �Because many false prophets are gone out.� The opposite of false prophet is what? True Prophet!!!

Conclusion: John is saying, go out into the world and look for a true prophet with the true spirit. And how do we know him? V.2 Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God. The prophet with the true spirit will have to confess that Jesus (s) come in flesh.

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 September 2014 at 10:02pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 2:04pm
<>

The question is who is this Comforter Jesus (S) spoke of in the bible? Is the Comforter a �Spirit� or a �persons�? We the Muslims believe that the Comforter is Muhammad (S). On the other hand Christians does not. They misunderstood the Comforter for the Holy Ghost/Spirit; whereas Jesus (S) spoke of two personalities: The Comforter and the Holy Ghost/Spirit. In this chapter with a closer examination I have established both of them, that is, one in Heaven with the Father and one was with the disciples on earth. 

Let us look at John 14:26  it is mentioned:

�Butt the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost...� (John14: 26)

Here we understood that the comforter is the Holy Spirit. However, in 1john.2:1 Jesus was also called comforter it, read:

�...we have an �advocate� with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous.� (1John.2:1)

The Greek word used there for both is �paracletos� which translated as �comforter, advocate, etc.� so we have now, Jesus (s) as a comforter and the holy spirit as the comforter, both were call comforter so we arrive with two now called comforter, man and spirit.  

After said that, now, let�s look at john14:16-17. Jesus (s) said:

��I will pray to the father, and he shall give you "another" comforter that he may abide with you for ever. even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for �he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.� (John14:16-17)

In the above verse Jesus (S) make mentioned of both the �another Comforter� who is with the father in heaven and the �Spirit of truth� which dwells with the disciples on earth. 

In that verse, the key word is "another". If something is already with you how can we call it �another� when it is already with you, can we? No! As the verse continues, it read:

�even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.�

You see that? It says:  �for he dwelleth with you� meaning it is already with them. so another comforter here is not the spirit of truth that is already with them, it is referring to someone that is not there. Jesus (s) himself is a comforter according 1john.2:1

...we have an �advocate� with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous. (1John.2:1)

He then is telling them (the disciples) about another one. What does �another� mean? It cannot be the same thing; it has to be another like the same thing. Jesus (s) is the �first� comforter; then the �other�: the one to follow must be of �like nature� or we can say, the �another comforter� like Jesus (s) who is a comforter.

So it�s two personalities: (1) � the one which is yet to come from the father and (2) � the one that dwells with the disciples. That is the point Christians� commentators were missing.

Another important fact is where this �another comforter� will come. I shall examine john 14:16-17 and other verses in more details.

Jesus (s) said:

��I will pray to the father, and he shall give you �another comforter��� (John 14:16-17)

They Christian�s commentators miss that very important fact. This �comforter� has to come from the �father!� And who is Jesus (S) Father? Jesus (S) said:

��I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV).

According to him, his Father is OUR GOD and HIS GOD; He has a GOD, he said: �MY GOD AND YOUR GOD.� In other words, the other comforter has to come from God Almighty. Jesus (s) conform it in john 16:7: he said:

�Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is expedient for you that �I go� for if �I go not away�, the comforter will not come unto you, but if �i depart�, i will send him unto you.� (John 16:7)

That would mean the comforter was with the father in heaven and when he goes to the father in heaven then he will send him. We cannot say Jesus (s) will send himself, which is foolish because Jesus (s) is not there with the father in heaven when he was talking to the disciples. The �another comforter� is in heaven with the father, Jesus (s) mentioned it in John 3:13: 

�and no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �in� heaven.�  John 3: 13 (kjv)

Jesus (S) was the Son of man �ON� earth and he spoke about �another� Son of man which is �IN� heaven. 

Now, let us look at John 14:16-17 again, he said:

��I will pray to the father, and he shall give you �another� comforter� even the spirit of truth� but ye know him; for �he dwelleth with you� and shall be in you.

Jesus (S) was talking about �another comforter� who is with the Father in Heaven and when he goes to Heaven then that comforter will comes and also the �Holy Spirit� which was with the disciple on earth (�for he dwelleth with you�)

Br. zainool
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 10:10pm
<>

THE CONDITION BEFORE THE COMFORTER COMES

Now, if we read John 16 verse 7 you will see Jesus (S) laid a �condition� before the other Comforter comes, and the �condition� is, when he goes to the Father in Heaven he will send him according to the N.T. because the other Comforter was in Heaven at that time with the Father. He said in John 16:7:

�Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is expedient for you that I go for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you, but if I depart, I will send him unto you!� (John 16:7)

But according to the N.T. the disciple received the Holy Ghost �before� Jesus (S) left. It is mentioned in John.20:21-22 when Jesus (S) said:

...as my father hath sent me, even so I send you (the disciple) and  when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, received ye the holy ghost.� (John.20:21-22)

That is the one which Jesus (s) was talking about when he said: �even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.�

Now, if the Spirit of truth is not in them but dwelleth with them (the disciple), then where is the spirit of truth? John chapter 1 verse 32 read:

I saw the Spirit descending from heaven... and abode upon him.�(John 1:32)

Jesus (S) was a comforter (1John.2:1) with the spirit of truth strengthening him. So he dwelleth with them (the disciples) and shall be in them, which they received when Jesus (S) breathed on them in John.20:21-22.

The Qur�an also mentioned of Allah (s) strengthens the believers (Muslims) with a �spirit (Rooh)� from himself:  

�The believers (Muslims) also are strengthen with the spirit from Allah (s): thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the last day, loving those who oppose Allah and his messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such he has written faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from himself (roohin-minhu)...� (Qur�an 58:22)

La tajidu qawman yuminoona biAllahi waalyawmi alakhiri yuwaddoona man hadda Allaha warasoolahu walaw kanoo abaahum aw abnaahum aw ikhwanahum aw AAasheeratahum olaika kataba fee quloobihimu aleemana waayyadahum biroohin minhu Qur�an 58:22

The Qur�an also described Jesus (S) as a spirit proceeds from Him and he was supported by the Holy Spirit (Rooh ul Qudus):

��Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His word (BE), which he bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from Him (Roohun minhu)� (Q.4: 171); O! Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Rooh ul Qudus [Jibreel (Gabriel)].� [al-Maa'idah 5:110]      

In the above explanation I have given are: (1) we have the Comforter which is the Holy Spirit that was �abode upon Jesus (s)� (2) and we have the other Comforter like Jesus (s) that was �with the father in heaven.� Jesus (s) mentioned of the one in heaven with the father in john 3:13:

�and no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.� John 3:13

HOW WILL THIS COMFORTER ABIDE WITH US FOREVER? JESUS (S) TELLS US

This explanation is from the late Ahmad Deedat [May Allah (S) rewards him], he explained:

�In Luke, Chapter sixteen, Jesus (S) tells us the story of the �rich man, Poor man.� At death both find themselves at opposite ends � one in Heaven and one in Hell. The rich man simmering in Hell cries to Father Abraham to send the beggar (Lazarus) to slake his thirst. But when every plea fails, he, ask a last favor, requesting that Father Abraham send the beggar to earth to warn his living brother against their impending doom if they heeded not the warning of God.

But Abraham said, �If they (those still alive on earth) hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. (To warn them)� Luke 16:31

Jesus uttered the above parable centuries after the demise of the prophets of Israel Jeremiah, Hosea, etc. and over thirteen hundred years after Moses (S). The Pharisees at that time of Jesus (S) and we today can still listen to �Moses and the Prophets.� For they are alive still alive, and with us here today in their teaching and so was Muhammad (S) the �Another Comforter� (Nothing new, Jesus said it!)�

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 September 2014 at 10:13pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 10:17pm
<>

CONFSSIONED OF THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH

To have a better understanding we have to begin with the book of john.

It is mentioned in John.1:1 �In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was god.�

If the word �was� God and the word was �with� God in the literal sense, it would mean that there are two Gods! In the Biblical language, the term �god� is used metaphorically to indicate power. Paul referred to the DEVIL as god. 

In whom the �god� of this world hath blinded the mind of them which believe not... (2Corinthiants4:4)

Moses (S) also referred to as god:

�and the lord said unto Moses, see I have made thee a �god� to pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.� (Exodus 7:1)

Which word was �WITH� God in the beginning? For us to know we have to go to the beginning.

It mentioned in the beginning:

�and God said, let there be light: and there was light�. (genesis.1:3)

So which word was with God? BE! And that is the word he used to create all things according Genesis 1

Quran puts it in short:

�When he (Allah) hath decreed a matter, He but said to it, be and it is!� (Q.3:47)   

The same word also He used to create the life:

(Brackets added in verse)

...and the life was the light of men, and the light shineth in darkness (man) and the darkness (man) comprehended it not�. (John.1:4-5) that was the true light, which lightest every man that come into this world. (John.1:9). 

The �TRUE LIGHT� was the �LIFE� that was created with the word �BE�. We have to read the messages in context to have the correct meaning. Jesus (S) got the title as the �WORD� because he was created from the word which was �BE�. Qur�an tells us:

�The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, BE And he was.� (Q.3:59)

and the word (be) was made flesh, and dwell among us. (john.1:14)

How the word �BE� was made flesh? The Qur�an gives the answer:

Behold! The angel said: o Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him: his name will be (Isa) Christ Jesus, the son of Mary...she said: "o my lord! how shall i have a son when no man hath touched me?" Allah createth what he willeth: when he hath decreed a matter, he but saith to it be, and it is! (Q.3:45-47) 

And the word �BE� was made flesh and dwell among us.

And John tells us:

Here by know ye the spirit of god: every spirit that comfesseth that Jesus Christ is come in flesh is of god. (1John 4:2) 

Who confesses that? Muhammad (S), He (S) was that True Prophet with the Spirit of Truth!

Allah (S) mentioned in the Qur�an:

�Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world:

With it came down the SPIRIT OF FAITH and TRUTH (Rooh-ul-Amin).

To thy heart.� (Q.26:192-194)

He shall testify of me! Jesus (s) said:

�when the comforter is come, whom i will send unto you from the father, even the spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the father, he will testify of me.� (John 15:26 ) 

The Noble Reminder to the people of the book: Allah (S) mentioned in the Qur'an:

�O people of book! commit no excess in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah and his word (be), which he bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messenger. Say not "trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one God: glory be to Him. (Q.4:171)    

Jesus was a MESSENGER of Allah, a WORD from Allah and a SPIRIT proceeding from Allah.   �...He shall testify of me.� (John 15:26)

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, BE And he was. (Q.3:59)

The truth [comes] from thy Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt. (Q.3:60)

Allah (S) said:

"If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after [full] knowledge hath come to thee, Say: 'Come! Let us gather together, our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray. And invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!'" (Q.3:61)

Br. zainool

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 10:26pm
<>

Christian�s Scholars says the Disciples received The Holy Ghost on the Day of Pentecost.

But it says in John.20:21-22

...As my father hath sent me, even so I �send� you (the disciple) and when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, �received ye the Holy Ghost.� (John.20:21-22).

Did Jesus (S) �send� the disciples out �empty hand?� No! The disciples received some thing when Jesus (S) breadth on them. What they receive? It clearly stated, �received ye the Holy Ghost."

But why they did? John 20:23 gives the answer:

�Whosesoever sins ye (The disciples) remit, they are remited unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.�

So there is no future event on Pentecost, the disciples already �received the Holy Ghost to remit sins�. The event of Pentecost was a fulfillment of a prophesy of Joel (S).

Act 2:14-16

14But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

15For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Not Jesus (S)! I know they were looking for the �another Comforter: A True Prophet with a True Spirit� in 1John 4:1.

He was in heaven:

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN (John 3:13).

Jesus (S) was the Son of man and was �on the earth�; he then spoke of another Son of man which is �IN HEAVEN�

And John said:

�Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world.� (1John.4:1)  

John is saying you must look for a TRUE PROPHET with the SPIRIT of TRUTH strengthening him.

Concerning the remitting of sin: Whosesoever sins ye (THE DISCIPLES) �REMIT,� they are �REMITED� unto them�

No body has the power to forgive sin except God Almighty. The point is, according to Christians understanding of the bible Jesus (S) forgive sin and also the disciples.  Human cannot forgive sins because they do not know when some one sin in their heart. 

What the scriptures simple means is, if some accepted the truth their sin would automatically forgiven and if the refuse it will remain.

Same in Islam, if you accept the truth, believe in the one true God and believe in his final Messenger Muhammad (S), your sin will be forgiven. Is not that the person who give you the message will forgive your sin, it is Allah (S) who forgive sin.

Christians says, the Comforter was promised to the disciples at that time and not some 600 years later.

Let�s examine the book of Matt: The disciples questioned, what will be the �SIGN OF YOUR COMING�? Jesus answered: �The sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light and the star shall fall from heaven�Verily I say unto you �THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS TILL THESE THINGS BE FULFILLED. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY.� (Matt.24:29-34)

Did Jesus (S) come to that generation �living in his time�? Did any such event take place during the �LIFE TIME� OF THE GENERATION THEN LIVING? NO! But according to your bible Jesus (S) said: �My word shall not pass away.

My point is, as much as Jesus (S) promised THE SAID GENERATION OF THOSE SIGN AND HIS COMING he didn�t came to them. He promises the comforter will come to them, but he didn�t come, until 600 yrs. later. No big deal!

1John 4:1 �Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world.�   

John is saying you must look for a PROPHET with the SPIRIT of TRUTH moving in him.

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 September 2014 at 10:28pm
Power of GOD View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

Christian�s Scholars says the Disciples received The Holy Ghost on the Day of Pentecost.

But it says in John.20:21-22

...As my father hath sent me, even so I �send� you (the disciple) and when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, �received ye the Holy Ghost.� (John.20:21-22).

Did Jesus (S) �send� the disciples out �empty hand?� No! The disciples received some thing when Jesus (S) breadth on them. What they receive? It clearly stated, �received ye the Holy Ghost."

But why they did? John 20:23 gives the answer:

�Whosesoever sins ye (The disciples) remit, they are remited unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.�

So there is no future event on Pentecost, the disciples already �received the Holy Ghost to remit sins�. The event of Pentecost was a fulfillment of a prophesy of Joel (S).

Act 2:14-16

14But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

15For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Not Jesus (S)! I know they were looking for the �another Comforter: A True Prophet with a True Spirit� in 1John 4:1.

He was in heaven:

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN (John 3:13).

Jesus (S) was the Son of man and was �on the earth�; he then spoke of another Son of man which is �IN HEAVEN�

And John said:

�Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world.� (1John.4:1)  

John is saying you must look for a TRUE PROPHET with the SPIRIT of TRUTH strengthening him.

Concerning the remitting of sin: Whosesoever sins ye (THE DISCIPLES) �REMIT,� they are �REMITED� unto them�

No body has the power to forgive sin except God Almighty. The point is, according to Christians understanding of the bible Jesus (S) forgive sin and also the disciples.  Human cannot forgive sins because they do not know when some one sin in their heart. 

What the scriptures simple means is, if some accepted the truth their sin would automatically forgiven and if the refuse it will remain.

Same in Islam, if you accept the truth, believe in the one true God and believe in his final Messenger Muhammad (S), your sin will be forgiven. Is not that the person who give you the message will forgive your sin, it is Allah (S) who forgive sin.

Christians says, the Comforter was promised to the disciples at that time and not some 600 years later.

Let�s examine the book of Matt: The disciples questioned, what will be the �SIGN OF YOUR COMING�? Jesus answered: �The sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light and the star shall fall from heaven�Verily I say unto you �THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS TILL THESE THINGS BE FULFILLED. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY.� (Matt.24:29-34)

Did Jesus (S) come to that generation �living in his time�? Did any such event take place during the �LIFE TIME� OF THE GENERATION THEN LIVING? NO! But according to your bible Jesus (S) said: �My word shall not pass away.

My point is, as much as Jesus (S) promised THE SAID GENERATION OF THOSE SIGN AND HIS COMING he didn�t came to them. He promises the comforter will come to them, but he didn�t come, until 600 yrs. later. No big deal!

1John 4:1 �Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world.�   

John is saying you must look for a PROPHET with the SPIRIT of TRUTH moving in him.

Br. zainool
 I can see here you want to make every one believe that Muhammad was the spirit of truth or the spirit of truth dwelt in him then this so called spirit of truth didn't last very long like the gospel said the spirit of truth will be with you forever and they did not have to wait five to six hundred years or od years.
The fact is you want relate Muhammad to the spirit of the comforter right he was the comforter he died where is he now dead in his grave a your alegations have lead you up to nothing and even when he was a alive there was no spirit of truth moving in him like you said, What is your point IN RELATING Muhammad to the spirit of truth? Please come to the point What is benefit of the doubt?Do you know what holy means and comforter means, it means clean without sin and made you relaxed, selfconfident,warm,without fear,no worries and open minded.

JOHN 14:15-17:  "If you love me you will obey what I command.  And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth.  The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him.  But you know him for he lives with you and will be in you (here it states that the Spirit will be in Jesus's disciples and only those who believe in Jesus so What has the Muhammad factor got to do with this?He didn't even believe  in him he was just old and forgotten prophet second to Muhammad. 

Edited by Power of GOD - 07 September 2014 at 2:24pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

I can see here you want to make every one believe that Muhammad was the spirit of truth or the spirit of truth dwelt in him then this so called spirit of truth didn't last very long like the gospel said the spirit of truth will be with you forever and they did not have to wait five to six hundred years or od years.
The fact is you want relate Muhammad to the spirit of the comforter right he was the comforter he died where is he now dead in his grave a your alegations have lead you up to nothing and even when he was a alive there was no spirit of truth moving in him like you said, What is your point IN RELATING Muhammad to the spirit of truth? Please come to the point What is benefit of the doubt?Do you know what holy means and comforter means, it means clean without sin and made you relaxed, selfconfident,warm,without fear,no worries and open minded.

JOHN 14:15-17:  "If you love me you will obey what I command.  And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth.  The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him.  But you know him for he lives with you and will be in you (here it states that the Spirit will be in Jesus's disciples and only those who believe in Jesus so What has the Muhammad factor got to do with this?He didn't even believe  in him he was just old and forgotten prophet second to Muhammad. 

You didn't read this:

HOW WILL THIS COMFORTER ABIDE WITH US FOREVER? JESUS (S) TELLS US

This explanation is from the late Ahmad Deedat [May Allah (S) rewards him], he explained:

�In Luke, Chapter sixteen, Jesus (S) tells us the story of the �rich man, Poor man.� At death both find themselves at opposite ends � one in Heaven and one in Hell. The rich man simmering in Hell cries to Father Abraham to send the beggar (Lazarus) to slake his thirst. But when every plea fails, he, ask a last favor, requesting that Father Abraham send the beggar to earth to warn his living brother against their impending doom if they heeded not the warning of God.

But Abraham said, �If they (those still alive on earth) hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. (To warn them)� Luke 16:31

Jesus uttered the above parable centuries after the demise of the prophets of Israel Jeremiah, Hosea, etc. and over thirteen hundred years after Moses (S). The Pharisees at that time of Jesus (S) and we today can still listen to �Moses and the Prophets.� For they are alive still alive, and with us here today in their teaching and so was Muhammad (S) the �Another Comforter� (Nothing new, Jesus said it!)�

Br. zainool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic