IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM)
    Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:53pm
Peace to all!

Jesus (S) said: �After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy KINGDOM COME, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� (Matthew 6:9-10)

Jesus (S) preached when the Kingdom of God would have come then "THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE ON EARTH...in others words "SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE ON EARTH OR I should say ISLAM would be done on earth.

He said: �I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

He was sent to preach the coming of Qur'an (The Kingdom of God).

WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HOW IT WILL COME?

His disciples thought that the kingdom of God will come down from Heaven and appear suddenly, it mentioned in Luke 19 11:

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (Luke 19:11)

In Luke 17:20 he told the Pharisees the kingdom of God does not come with Observation:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:� (Luke 17:20)

Then he told his disciples how it would come in Matthew6: 31-32:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

The �grain of mustard seed� is a message; and the �man� is the one who will delivered that message; it mentioned in Revelation 12 and 14; and the coming of that message is the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth. In the book of Revelation Chapter12 it mentioned the coming of a �man child� who would have rule all nations with a rod of iron and at his arrival �then� Salvation and the Kingdom of God will come, God�s Law (his will) shall establish on earth Meaning, the message will be a universal one. Revelation 14 conforms that �. And in Luke 21 he told them to look for the sign for it coming, it was yet to come.

�And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God� (Rev.12:5-10.)�

That would be after the demise of Jesus (S)

Revelation 14:6-7 it mentioned:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� (Rev.14:6-7)

That is the future tense! The book of Revelation Ch. 14: 6-7 which is a part of the Collection of books (The Bible), which is already here; it�s mentioned of an �angel coming from heaven� with the everlasting gospel for all nations. The same Greek word �Euaggelizo� which translates as Gospel which is the Good News, it mentioned also in revelation 14. The NWT got correct translation:

6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: �FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.� (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Note: This everlasting good news was coming from Heaving, an angel was bringing it from Heaven, and it was describe as a �Judgment� to �preach� to all nations. That Judgment was the criterion between rights and wrong, that Judgment there is the Law (His will) to preach unto them that dwell on earth (all nations). What Jesus (S) said? He said: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be don on earth!�

The Judgment mentioned there was the law it is in Isaiah 42 and John 16:8 it mentioned:

�Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah.42:1-4)

�And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8)

It says: �till he has set judgment in the earth and the isles shall wait for His LAW�. As we can see the everlasting Good News for all nations is the Judgment to the Gentiles, which is God�s everlasting law on earth.

Allah (S) has described the Qur�an as the �Criterion of judgment between right and wrong�, in fact he name Sura 25 (Chapter 25) Al-Furcon (The Criterion) and this is what he said in verse 1:

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1) A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

What revelation says? It says: 6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people�because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived....� (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Allah (S) says: �Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur�an 2:185)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

Allah (S) says: Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196) And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

There is no doubt about it, when we go and look into the revelation of former people it is there in Revelation 14:6-7. Look we have more conformation. It mentioned in the Qur�an:

1. �so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50); ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)
  2. And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)
  3. Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13:37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? 

It says: Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Allah (S) said: A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 27 December 2013 at 9:54pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2013 at 2:19pm

Jesus (S) he said:

�Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

That �grain of mustard seed� is �a message�; and �the man� is �the one who will delivered that message�; that man is no other than Muhammad (S)! This is what Allah (S) said:

�We have not sent thee but as a universal Messenger to all mankind�but most of mankind know not.� (Qur.34:28). 

And Jesus (S) said: �Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.� (Lu 17:21)

If the Kingdom of God is within you that would mean, when you hear the message you believe and accepted it with your whole heart. Coming of the Kingdom of God [the seed (message)] to Muhammad (S):

Allah (S) said: �Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world: with it came down the Spirit of faith and truth (Rooh-ul-amin). to thy heart.� (Q.26:192-194)

SALVATION AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD COMES WHEN THE MAN CHILD WHO WAS TO RULE ALL NATIONS

Now, let�s look at revelation 12, it mentioned:

And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power of his Christ� (Rev.12:5-10).

Revelation 12 is all about future things to come after the demise of Jesus (S). It stated in Rev.1:1

�The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass� (Rev.1:1)

Salvation and the Kingdom of God come in the future after the demise of Jesus (S).

Now, that�s bringing us to another point, �SALVATION�. Salvation is not by blood because it comes after the demise of Jesus (S), so, this verse is a contradiction in Revelation 12:11

�And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb,� (Rev 12:11)

It also mentioned: �Now come�the power of Christ�

Note: It says �power of Christ�. And not Christ!

In the book of Habakkuk it mentioned who will bring salvation. I quote:

��And the Holy One from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise. He stood and measured the earth�he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting�at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou wentest forth for Salvation of thy people, even Salvation for the anointed� (Habk.3:3-13(KJV))

None of the Israelites, including Jesus, had anything to do with Paran. Hagar, with her son Ishmael, wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba, who afterwards dwelt in the wilderness of Paran.

�And he [Ishmael (S)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran� (Genesis 21:21)

It is the Holy One from Mt. Paran will bring �Salvation�; and Muhammad (S) is the descendant of Ishmael. See how all the message fall in context? Jesus (s) also told the Jews the Kingdom of God would be taken away from them.

�Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.� (Matt.21:42-44)

The stone Jesus (S) spoke of was a �message�. If you reject Jesus (S) you automatically reject his �message� of the coming kingdom of God; and that message which is the coming kingdom of God would be taken away from the Jews and given to another nation, and it would bare fruits and be �MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES�, and no other message would be able destroy it and where ever the message establish it will prevail over all other message (man-made law). Sure Jesus (S) is not the stone because he is not marvelous in our eyes.

The nation that fulfilled that is no other than Ishmaelite Abraham�s (S) seeds; the God of Abraham�s promise to bless Abraham�s son Ishmael and make him a Great nation. It mentioned in Genesis 17: 20.

�And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION.� (Genesis 17:20).

It mentioned in Luke: And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. Lu 13:29 )

Jesus said: ��BY THE FRUIT YE SHALL KNEW THEM.� (Matt.7:20) AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES.

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1) A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 29 December 2013 at 2:20pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Peace to all!

Jesus (S) said: �After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy KINGDOM COME, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� (Matthew 6:9-10)

Br. Zainool

Jesus (S)  mentioned there, the coming of God�s kingdom his (God's) name would be sanctifies.

in Malachi it is mentioned:

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same �my name shall be great among the Gentiles�; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 1: 11)

What is his name? Jesus (S) said:

Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me. (John 10:25) 

Jesus (S) said in John 5:43

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. (John 5:43)

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. (John 17:6)

What exactly in the Father name?

Let�s examine the writings of the O.T.. It mentioned:

And Moses said unto God�What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15And God said moreover unto Moses Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. (Exodus 3:13-15)

Is God Almighty name I AM? The Hebrew word used there is (hyh, which translates as

I AM .

Now let�s read Psalms 83:18

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. ( Psalms 83: 18)

The Hebrew word that translates into Jehovah is YHWH. Now we have YHWH translates as JEHOVAH and not (hyh which translates as I AM.  We have a problem there! Which one is his name? I mean how many names God have? That not all, the translator forgot to mention God by name in the New testament and the Holy Spirit forgot to inform Christians of God Holy name; instead, Christians call in the name of �Jesus� whereas God name does not pronounce as �Jesus�. So I can�t see how Jesus (S) comes in God�s name as he claimed: "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. (John 5:43)

Is this the father name?

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. Luke 1:31

Let�s look at Jehovah and Yahwah which some Christians claimed is God�s name.

We have in Hebrew � Yahweh = Latin � Iehovah = English � Jehovah

What is God personal name? They don�t know! They found the four letter word �YHWH� and decided to come up a pronunciation they think it is; and if you examine the Christian�s bible in various languages you will see they come up with various pronunciations.  

This is a clip from a thread at a discussion forum on the Internet from a JEHOVAH WITNESS:

[QUOTE] 

The follow list mean "hwhy" in the named language:-

Forms of the divine name in different languages, indicating international acceptance of the form Jehovah

Awabakal � Yeh�a

Bugotu - Jihova

Cantonese - Yehwowah

Danish - Jehova

Dutch - Jehovah

Efik - Jehovah

English - Jehovah

Fijian - Jiova

Finnish - Jehova

French - J�hovah

Futuna - Ihova

German - Jehova

Hungarian - Jehova

Lgbo - Jehova

Italian - Geova

Japanese - Ehoba

Maori - Ihowa

Motu - Iehova

Mwala-Malu - Jihova

Narrinyeri - Jehovah

Nembe - Jihova

Petats - Jihouva

Polish - Jehowa

Portuguese - Jeov�

Romanian - Iehova

Samoan - Ieova

Sotho - Jehova

Spanish - Jehov�

Swahili - Yehova

Swedish - Jehova

Tahitian - Iehova

Tagalog - Jehova

Tongan - Jihova

Venda - Yehova

Xhosa - uYehova

Yoruba - Jehofah

Zulu - uJehova

[END QUOTE]

From that clip as we can see the pronunciation is not universal! If God�s name is Yahweh why then they didn�t mention the name of God as YAHWAH in the bible when they translated it? Oh, the claimed the personal name of God was too holy to mention so the remove it and replaced it �Lord or God� against the will of God even though they don�t know for sure which is the correct pronunciation.

Now, let look at the fore letter word �YHWH�.

This is also a clip from another thread at a discussion forum on the Internet. From a JEHOVAH WITNESS:

[QUOTE] Jehovah, name of the God of the Hebrew people as erroneously transliterated from the Masoretic Hebrew text.  The word consists of the consonants JHVH or JHWH, with the vowels of a separate word, Adonai (Lord).  What its original vowels were is a matter of speculation, for because of an interpretation of such texts as Exodus 20:7 and Leviticus 24:11, the name came to be regarded as too sacred for expression; the scribes, in reading aloud, substituted �Lord� and therefore wrote the vowel markings for �Lord� into the consonantal framework JHVH as a reminder to future readers aloud.  The translators of the Hebrew, not realizing what the scribes had done, read the word as it was written down, taking the scribal vowel markings as intrinsic to the name of their God rather than as a mere reminder not to speak it.  From this came the rendition Jehovah.  The evidence of the Greek church fathers shows the forms Jabe and J�o to be traditional, as well as the shortened Hebrew forms of the words Jah (see Psalms 68:4, for example) and Jahu (in proper names).  It indicates that the name was originally spoken Jaweh or Yahwe (often spelled Yahweh in modern usage).  Etymologically, it is a third person singular, imperfect, probably of the verb hawah (or hajah), signifying �to be.�  The older interpreters explain the verb in a metaphysical and abstract sense; the �I am�* of Scripture is �He who is,� the absolutely existent."-Contributed by: Saul Lieberman From "Jehoavh" Microsoft� Encarta� 96 Encyclopedia. [END QUOTE]

I guess, since the scribes are afraid of the Hebrew�s God, I am most certain they would not tamper with his� name; God's personal name has been removed from the texts of the Holy writings and replaced with a verb. You see it mentioned: �It indicates that the name was originally spoken Jaweh or Yahwe (often spelled Yahweh in modern usage). Etymologically, it is a third person singular, imperfect, probably of the verb hawah (or hajah), signifying �to be.�  The older interpreters explain the verb in a metaphysical and abstract sense; the �I am�* of Scripture is �He who is,� the absolutely existent probably of the word hawah�

If we can look at the verb hawah the older interpretationI AM� of the scripture is �HE WHO IS,� THE ABSOLUTION EXISTANCE�

You will recognize that they replace God�s name with an �attribute (VERB): hawah� which mean �He who is�. Let me put is in caps: HAWAH; that is the same verb there in Exodus 3:13-15.

�I AM� is direct speech and

�He Who is� THE ABSOLUTION EXISTENCE� is indirect speech, correct?

So y h w h comes from the verb �hawah.�

Now, the short form is �Yah or Yaw (Psalm 68:4) and the verb is �hawah.� 

Let�s join the two together: We have YawHaWaH or YaHuWaH.

And Ya is for Oh and HuWaH is for He who is or He is whom he is.

Now we have: YHWH = YaHuWaH meaning: Oh, he is whom he is

Now let�s go back to the original word back to Genesis. It read:

Genesis 2:4  This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made earth and heaven.

The word LORD translates from the Hebrew�s word YHWH which is YaHuWaH and mean: �Oh, he is whom he is�

And the word God translates from the Hebrew�s word ELOHIM

So �LORD God� should rightly translate as �Oh He who is Elohim or Oh He is Whom He is Elohim�

And as we know, Hebrew and Arabic is Semitic languages, they are sister language. So we can get a little help: HaWaH (Hebrew) = He who is; and HuWa (Arabic) He is.

From the Qur�an:

Qul huwa Allahu ahadun      قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ (112:1)

112:1 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only.

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

Correct translation: Here O Israel! Oh He Whom He is our Elohim, Oh He Whom he is one.

In Islam we were thought that God�s name is Allah. Before we do anything we were thought to say Bis-mil-lah (In the name of Allah)

In the book of Revelation 19:4 we find the same pronunciation when praising God Almighty in Heaven:

�And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.� (Rev.19:4)

The original word there is �a(llhloui�a/� and the transliteration is  �Alleloia� and they give this Definition: �praise ye the Lord, Hallelujah�

Does the word �Alleloia� sound like Hallelujah or Alloh? It sounds more like Allah. The twenty elders and four beasts fell down (prostrated like Muslims does) saying Praise Allah; and not �praise ye the Lord, Hallelujah�; they were worship Elohim saying Alleoia (praise Allah)�the word Jesus (S) used for God in Aramaic. They didn�t say, Praise yhwh (Yahweh or Jehovah). Note: The word Alleloia is not a Greek word it is the original pronunciation the used in heaven and it has been retain in the bible in every language; YAHWAH does not retain in every language the bible was translated, I give proof above.

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls, the remains of the library of a Jewish sect from around the turn of the Era, are many compositions in Aramaic. These new texts also provide the best evidence for Palestinian Aramaic of the sort used by Jesus and his disciples. (The Aramaic Language <http://cal1.cn.huc.edu/aramaic_language.html>

What was the word used for God in Aramaic? Go to the Aramaic Lexicon and Concordance: http://www.peshitta.org/lexicon/ type it in the search bar then type the word �God�

This is what you will come up with: Pronunciation: (Eastern) AaLaH

(Western) AaLoH

Knowing that they remove God�s name and replace with a verb �HAWAH�; and knowing that Jesus (S) called Him �ALLAH� It would be fitting to replace God original name in the bible.

"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one! Deut. 6:4

Which should translate as: �Here O Israel! Oh He Whom He is our Elohim, Oh He Whom he is one.�

And replace with the Name ALLAH: �Here O Israel! Allah is our Elohim, and Allah is one.�

Allah revealed the crookedness of the Jewish�s scribes:

"How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it (i.e., the bible) into a LIE.   (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) place, and say �We hear and disobey,��and but few of them will believe. (Q.4:46)

Jesus said: �After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy KINGDOM COME...

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same �my name shall be great among the Gentiles�; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 1: 11)

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 30 December 2013 at 8:23pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2013 at 8:10pm

Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me. (John 10:25) 

And it says here in John 12:13

Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord. John 12:13

WHICH NAME? Can any Christian please show us where the Messiah (S) comes in God�s name?

Jesus (S) did not speak in God�s name but Muhammad (S) did. I knew according to the writings of the bible it says, he speaks �In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost� � Father is not God�s name!

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. Luke 1:31 

And he said:

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him� (John 5:43)

Does the father name pronounce Jesus? I mean that is how the Christians pronounce it when they pray! They don�t even pronounce the Messiah�s name as Yeshua� which they claimed is the original pronunciation. Even the original pronunciation is not Yes-shua, rather it is Ye as an E and shua as sou which pronounce as Yesou; the original pronunciation is still in the Greek which is �Ihsou� You don�t have to believe me check it out for yourself on the net.

They don�t know for sure even how the Messiah�s (S) name pronounces because the original is in Greek which is Ihsou then transliterate to Iesous and then they translated it in Hebrew as Yeshua conveniently because Yeshua mean salvation; whereas the word pronounce as �Ih� as an E and �sou�.

http://classic.studylight.org/isb/view.cgi?number=2424

Now, let�s look at Jesus� (S) original name in the N.T.: �Greek � Ihsou� transliterate to �Iesous�. If you drop the �s� which they add we get �Iesou� Is that sound like Yeshua or Isa (Arabic)? All they did was when they transliterated �Ihsou� into �Iesous� they then change �I� into �J� (Iesous to Jesous and drop the �o�: Jesous = Jesus). The name Jesus is foreign to Ihsou and Iesou and sound more like Isa and not YAHWAH OR I AM.  In the1611 King James bible it translate as  �Iesus�

(But while hee thought on these things, behold, the Angel of the Lord appeared vnto him in a dreame, saying, Ioseph thou sonne of Dauid, feare not to take vnto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceiued in her, is of the holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a sonne, and thou shalt call his Name Iesus: for hee shall saue his people from their sinnes.

22 (Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the Prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a Uirgin shall be with childe, and shall bring foorth a sonne, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted, is, God with vs.)

24 Then Ioseph, being raised from sleepe, did as the Angel of the Lord had bidden him, & tooke vnto him his wife:

25 And knewe her not, till shee had brought forth her first borne sonne, and he called his name Iesus)

(http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_Matthew-Chapter-1/

So Jesus (S) did not come in God�s name.

Note: verse 22-23 says "they shall call his name Emmanuel" and it is in BRACKETS WHY?

This is an explanation a Christian reply to me how they arrived with the Greek name of the Messiah (S) on a discussion forum on the Internet:

[QUOTE]  

A word or a name in Hebrew which begins with a YODE (Hebrew Y) would have to be transliterated into Greek using an IOTA (Greek I) and would likely be followed by an ETA (Greek E) or an OMIKRON (Greek O), depending on the phonics of the original word. Since there is no letter in Greek equivalent to the Hebrew YODE the Greek IOTA (followed by another vowel to mimick the required sound) is the next best thing. Transliteration is a mimicking or "best rendering" type of work, not an exacting science. A word or a name in Greek which begins with an IOTA would then be transliterated into English using the letter I. In such cases the I would sound like a Y and if we knew for certain the origins of the first word from which the Greek transliteration was conducted (in this case being a Hebrew word that starts with a YODE) we would be justified in bypassing the I altogether and using the Y instead, that�s where Iesous is coming from and from the Jews.

[END QUOTE]

You see when they established hard proof what happen? Know the �fact�:  They original word is �Ihsou� then transliterated to �Iesous�. To get the original pronunciation we have to transliterate it from the original back into Hebrew: Greek is �Ihsou� transliterate back to Hebrew is �Yhsou� or �Iesou� to �Yesou� same pronunciation in Arabic �Isa!� I guess it didn�t pronounce �Yeshua� and �Jesous� as in English; even if it spell �Yeshua� in Hebrew it should pronounce as Ye shua. Example: salaam (Arabic) and shalom (Hebrew) both mean peace; and Isa and Ye sha.

How they got the name �Yeshua�? When the translate it from original Greek (Ihsou) to Hebrew they used �Joshua� in the O.T.  which is �Yoshua� because they claimed that Yoshua is the closes Hebrew word to Greek word Ihsou. So both Prophet Yoshua of the O.T. and the Messiah of the NT. Has the same name which they then give it a meaning "Jehovah is Salvation", CONVENIENTLY EAH?

How to pronounce the Messiah (S) name in Aramaic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivm4RbIeKc

And Jesus (S) said:

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him� (John 5:43)

Does God Almighty name Ihsou, Iesous or Yhsau? Jesus didn�t come in God Almighty name.

He came to make God�s name manifest to the people and they remove it.

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. (John 17:6)

WHERE IS THE FATHER NAME?

BR. ZAINOOL

Edited by truthnowcome - 31 December 2013 at 8:45pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 8:25am
<>

HE SHALL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH

Jesus� message was to inform his followers of the prophet who will come after him with all the truth; this is what he [Jesus (S)] said:

�I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John.16:12-13)   

�All the truth� will come with the arrival of the Comforter. Here in the Book of Revelation chapter 10 mentioned the coming of another Book which John did not wrote and . It is mentioned:

�And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven. 2-And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth. 3-And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice. 4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunder utters, and write them not.� Rev.10:1-4

Point (1) Another Mighty Angel: Jesus (S) is not another mighty angel; it is Gabriel (s) the messenger of Allah who brought the message to and from Allah.

Point (2) He had in his hand a little book open: V.2 And he had in his hand a little book open:

Point (3) Seventh thunders uttered their voice (something was revealing): V.3...And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice.

Point 4: John was about to write what was revealing: V.4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write:

Point 5: He was told to seal up the message and write them not: V.4�and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunders utters, and write them not. (Rev.10:4)  

The angel brought the little book and John was order �not to write down the message in that book,� because the time was not right. �So it is not the bible (a part of the collection of book),� because the bible is a �written book� and it (the bible) is telling us about �another book.� Which book is that? 

Further as you read in Verse 7 it says:

�But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound: the mystery of God should finish as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev.10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed). The book was never written according to the voice from Heaven: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

Now, �Begin to sound� mean �revealing� In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery� (That is �all the truth�) of God will finish (revealed, no more mystery) as he declared to his servants the prophets.

And this is what Jesus (S) said:

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John.16:12-13)   

Therefore, the Spirit of Truth which is the Comforter would have to bring this little book which contains all the truth. 

And in 10:4 it says: John was about to write� So when this Book will reveal �some one� will have to be there to �write the message down.� Allah has revealed to Muhammad (S):

��And We have sent down to thee (O Muhammad) the book (the Qur�an) explaining all things, a guide, a mercy, and Glad Tiding to Muslims.� (Q.16:89)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q.5:3)

10-And I (John) took the little book out of the angel�s hand, and eat it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. (Rev.10:10)

We know that John did not eat the book, he read the book and the truth was sweet but practicing the law was bitter.

11-And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:11)

Why prophesy again? Because he had already went, so he has to go back again to inform them about the coming of the universal book that he did not wrote.

Allah (S) mentioned:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not�. (Q.34: 28)    

That seal book was mentioned in Isaiah 29: 11-12 and it was given to an illiterate prophet.

And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed. Isaiah.29: 11 (KJV)

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Isaiah.29: 12 KJV)

History recorded that: Muhammad (S) used to go up mountain cave, called Ghar-Hera, in Arabia (Mt. Paran) to meditate. While he was there an angel, later identified as Gabriel, commanded him saying: �read� and he respond by saying: �I am not learned,� the angel repeat the act three times, then Muhammad (S) began to repeat the command of the angel which became the first five verse of surah 96, Al-Alaq, of the Qur�an. 

Read: In the name of thy Lord who created. Created man from a clot. Read: and thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Who taught by the pen, Taught man which he knew not. (Q.96:1-5)

Allah conform it in the Quran:

Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat {Torah} and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

Torah: Isaiah29:12 and Gospel: John 16:13 ��for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear� [from angel Gabriel (S)].

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power. (Q.53:3-5)

Br. Zainool
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 8:36am
<>

11-And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:11)

Why prophesy again? Because he had already went, so he has to go back again to inform them about the coming of the universal book that he did not wrote.

Allah (S) mentioned:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not�. (Q.34: 28)                                        

REVELATION 14: COMING OF THE UNIVERSAL BOOK

It is mentioned in the bible Rev.14: 6-7:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� Rev.14:6-7

Note: The word �gospel� is Good News�; in other words the angel was bringing the �everlasting Good News�. The everlasting Good News was yet to come; Jesus (S) gospel (Good News) could not be for all time. Jesus (S) already on earth with his gospel (Good News), he could not be the �another angel� with everlasting Good News. The everlasting Good News is the little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11 another angel with a little book which John did not wrote but is yet to come; and the coming of it is clearly stated in Revelation 14:7

��another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting Good News�� Rev. 14:7

That means, the everlasting Good News have to come from Heaven having an angel bringing it.

It says in verse 7:

�Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, because the angel was bringing what? The �everlasting Good News to preach; it was a judgment to preach� and that was the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong. In other words, coming of the everlasting Good News then Judgment will come.

This is what mentioned in the Qur�an:

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13: 37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur�an 2:185)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50)

ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13: 37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? It says:

Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: 

�And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.� (John.16:8

Adding further, when Judgment comes the Comforter will used it to reprove the world (Gentiles) and the Comforter has to be a �person.� according to Isaiah 42:1-4

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� 3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.� Isaiah 42:1-4

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John.1:17)

Moses (S) was a law giver and here the Comforter is a new law giver!

After the coming of the universal Rev.14:12 say:

��here are they that keep the commandment of God, and the faith of Jesus��

That conforms that the �Everlasting Good News� is the commandment of God, the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong), and the true teaching of Jesus (S) which is his faith.

Also in verse 13 after that book the everlasting Good News which is the universal commandment of God would have come and all those who follow it and died after they will be blessing for their labor and work and they will be judge by it.

�Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth yea, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labor; and their work do fallow them. (Rev.14:13)

�and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the book, according to their works. (Rev. 20:12)

�and they were judged every man according to their works. (Rev.20:13)

This is what Allah (S) said:

Think not of those who are slain in Allah�s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding there sustenance in their Lord�The (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.� (Q.3:169-1700)

�Whoever goes aright, for his own soul does he go aright; and whoever goes astray, to its detriment only does he go astray: nor can the bearer of a burden bear the burden of another, nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger� [The Qur�an, 17:15],

�On the day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you {to remember} Himself.� (Q.3:30)

To my Christian�s brothers and sisters, Allah (S) has given you the noble call to save you from eternal damnation, He (S) said:

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you�� (Q.4: 47)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

THEN HE (S) WARNS:

Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,�

Br. Zainool

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 1:22pm

Saul , Shaool , Paul, ( Never ) was a Disciple of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus ! How do I know ? According to Saul , Shaool , Paul , Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus chose him as his instrument for carrying his teaching to The Gentiles who were not of the House of Israel . ( Acts 9 ; 15 - 16 ) . Saul , Shaool , Paul acclaimed vision is the only evidence Saul , Shaool , Paul could produce for his bid for the leadership of The New Church Saul , Shaool , Paul , would raise , No wonder the jews were highly skeptical about the whole claim and would not listen to him . Let's take a look in The Bible where Saul , Shaool , Paul contradicts himself three times . This is the behavior of a liar . A liar have to repeat his lie Two or more Times with each version differing from the next until he ultimately prove himself a Liar . He eventually reveals the truth he was trying to hide all along .

Contradiction One ; ~ Act 9 - 4 - 7 , And I Quote ; And he fell down on that planet earth and heard a voice saying to him , Saul why did you persceute me and he said who are you master ; And the master said I am Yashu'a whom you persecuted it is hard for you to kick against the point . And he trembling and astonished said the master what will you have me to do ? And the master said to him arise and go into the city and it shall be told to you what you must do . And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless hearing a voice but seen no man .

In the above quote , Saul , Shaool , Paul says that ( He Alone Fell To The Ground ( Earth ) and then he proceeds to say that the men who journeyed with him stood speechless , Hearing a voice , ( But Seeing No Man ) . We see in Acts 22 ; 7 - 9 that Saul , Shaool , Paul was about to be killed by the people of the city of caesarea for preaching to the jews amongst the gentiles that they should forsake Moses and not circumcise their children or follow their custom . Saul , Shaool , Paul was saved by the soldiers and centurions who took him to the castle unto the chief priest and there Saul , Shaool , Paul says ...

Contradiction Two ; ~ Acts 22 ; 7 - 9 , And I Quote ; And I fell onto the ground and heard a voice saying to me Saul Saul why are you persecuting me ? And I answer who are you Master and he said to me , I'am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute . And they that were with me saw surely the force of light , . And were afraid but did not hear the voice of him that spoke to me .

Now , In this quote Paul says ( He Alone Fell To The Ground ) . He proceeds to say that the men who were with him , ( Saw The Light ) , But heard not the voice of him who spoke . But he had just said in Acts 9 ; 4 - 7 . '' ( Those who journeyed with him , Heard a voice . But saw not a man ) !

We now go to Acts 26 ; 13 - 14 , To find the third contradiction . At this point , Paul is defending himself before King Agrippa ;

Contradiction Three ; Acts 26 ; 13-14 , And I Quote ; At midday O ruler I saw in the way a force of light from the sky above the brightness of the halo shining around me and them which were traveling with me . And when we were all falled down on that part of the planet earth I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in a Hebrew Dialect Saul , Saul , Why did you persceute me ? It's hard for you to kick against the sticks .

After we listen to Paul's Contradictions , It make it very difficult to Believe that Paul ever had a vision . Paul is a liar and his own words confirm it !! Romans 3 ; 7 .

Having the behavior of A Liar , As usual , Paul continued to prove himself A Liar . In none of the other quotes had he said that Jesus ( Spoke To Him In The Hebrew Tongue ! However , In the following quote , ( Acts 26 ; 16 ) , Paul says that Jesus appeared to him to make him a Minister . Is this why Paul though he was supposed to be a disciple .

Acts 26 ; 14 - 16 , And I Quote ; And when we were all fallen down on that part of the planet earth I heard a voice speaking to me and and saying in a Hebrew Dialect Saul Saul why did you persecute me ? It's hard for you to kick against the sticks . And I said who are you master and he said I am Jesus whom you persceute , But rise and stand up upon your feet for I have appeared to you for this purpose to make you a servant and a witnessboth of these things which you have seen and of those things which I will make appear for you .

Let's look at the word Minister in Aramic ( Hebrew ) , Since Paul said Jesus spoke to him in Aramic ( Hebrew ); And in Greek , Since it's the language Luke wrote in .

In Greek - - - Minister , [ Huperetes ] An under -Oarsman , I.E. ( Gen ) subordinate ( Assistant , sexton , constable ) ; - - Minister , Officer , Servant ; From the prim . Root [ Hupol ] Meaning under of place [ Beneath ] . Or with verbs [ The agency or means , Through ]; Of inferior position or condition , And speacially covertly or moderately .

In Hebrew - - - Minister , [ Sharath ] A prim . Root ; To attend as a menial or worshipper ; Figurative ; To contribute to ; Minister ( Unto ) , ( Do ) Serve , Wait on .

In Arabic - - - Minister [ Khaadim ] Meaning a servant , A waiter ( See 26 ; 16 Of Acts , For the word ) .

Paul took this word to mean '' Disciple '' - How ??? He was fluent in the Aramic ( Hebrew ) language ( Acts 21 ; 40 ; 22 ; 2 ) . So there's no way he could have mistaken the two words He Did It On Purpose !!

The word Minister does not refer to '' Apostle ''  Nor '' Disciple '' Paul was ( Not Apostle or Disciple according to the definition of the words !!!

In Arabic , Hebrew , And Greek , All share the same definition for Disciple , As a Student '

Arabic { Tilmeeth } - Literally , Meaning young Student .

Hebrew { Limmuwd or Limmud } Meaning , Instructed , Disciple , learned from the root [ Lamad ] < aramic > Meaning '' To Goad , To teach ''

Greek [ Manthetes ] Meaning , Learner ( Pupil , Dsiciple ) from [ Manthano ] or Matheo ] Meaning to learn ( In any way ) .

The same three languages also share the same definitions for the Apostle

Arabic  [ Rasool ] Meaning '' One sent messenger ''

Hebrew [ Basar ] A Prim . Root ; '' To Be Fresh , Announce ( Glad News ) ; Messenger ''

Greek  , [ Apostolos ] '' Ambassador messenger , Envoy , One who represent the sender '' .

As you can see there is definitely a distinction between the two words in all Three Language .

So we can agree that Paul fits neither definition '' And Paul knew it !!! So , Due to Paul lies , You now have Preachers today walking around calling themselves '' Christian Ministers '' They don't use the word '' Rabbi'' As Jesus was called in ( John 1 ; 38 , John 1 ; 49 ; 3 ; 2 ) .

Paul Was A Liar !!! I've shown you that ! So why are Christian Preachers using Paul's title if they're supposed . To be following the reaching of Jesus ? I'll tell you why ... because ( They're Not Following Jesus !!! ) They just talk - Or they would be named '' Rabbis '' or '' Teachers '' Of Jesus and not '' Ministers '' After Paul . These people are Paul's Ministers , Teaching Paul Ministry !! They are not coming to you in the name of the real Messiah Jesus . They just lie and say they do . They are The Anti-Christ ( Matthew 24 ; 5 24 ) !!!  And I Quote ; For many shall come in my ( Name )  saying . I am Christ , and shall deceive Many . Verse 24 . For there ( Shall Arise False Christ ) And ( False Prophets ) , and shall show great sign and wonders ; insomuch that if it were possible , they shall ( Deceive The Very Elect ) .

This quote is talking about those lying so-called heads of your churches and denominations . The head or leader of you Religious congregations should be called Rabbis after Jesus if that's what he used . The word Minister , As you now know , means Servant . Now let's look at the word Rabbi ''

In Arabic '' Rabbi '' Come from the root word Rabba , Which means ; Rabba ; To be master , Be lord ... have command or authority ( Over ) ; To raise , Bring up .

Rabb ; Lord ; Mast ; owner , proprietor , Rabba ; Mistress ; Lady '' - Rabba Al Menzil , The lady of the house . ( Hans Wehr Arabic - English Dictionary )

In The Hebrew language Rabahg < aramic > Comes from the root word Rab <aramic > Meaning ; Rab ; Captain , Chief , Great , Lord , Master , Stout .

In the Greek language the word Rabbi is ; Rhabbi ; ( Of Hebrew ) My master as an official title of Honor ; - Master , Rabbi . ( Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible ) .

As you can see each of these language agree - The Greek , The Aramic ( Hebrew ) And The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) . However , If you notice within the Greek definition of the word '' Rabbi '' It tells you that the word came from the Hebrew language . So this means that the teaching of the real messiah Jesus went from the original language of Galilaen Arabic to Hebrew , Then Greek , Which resulted in a change in the original teachings . The language of New Testament should not have been Greek . Because the language of Jesus was not Greek . Yet , The Christian influence was Greek . Then when these English Scholars translated the New Testament to the English language more altered words were evident .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

So we can agree that Paul fits neither definition '' And Paul knew it !!! So , Due to Paul lies , You now have Preachers today walking around calling themselves '' Christian Ministers '' They don't use the word '' Rabbi'' As Jesus was called in ( John 1 ; 38 , John 1 ; 49 ; 3 ; 2 ) .

Paul Was A Liar !!! I've shown you that ! So why are Christian Preachers using Paul's title if they're supposed . To be following the reaching of Jesus ? I'll tell you why ... because ( They're Not Following Jesus !!! ) They just talk - Or they would be named '' Rabbis '' or '' Teachers '' Of Jesus and not '' Ministers '' After Paul . These people are Paul's Ministers , Teaching Paul Ministry !! They are not coming to you in the name of the real Messiah Jesus . They just lie and say they do . They are The Anti-Christ ( Matthew 24 ; 5 24 ) !!!  And I Quote ; For many shall come in my ( Name )  saying . I am Christ , and shall deceive Many . Verse 24 . For there ( Shall Arise False Christ ) And ( False Prophets ) , and shall show great sign and wonders ; insomuch that if it were possible , they shall ( Deceive The Very Elect ) .

This quote is talking about those lying so-called heads of your churches and denominations . The head or leader of you Religious congregations should be called Rabbis after Jesus if that's what he used . The word Minister , As you now know , means Servant . 

Salaam, very explicit! Thanks for that input!

My next post was to expose the Antichrist. With that info. and and what Ye- shua (S) said conforms Paul's message. have a look at it:

THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND THE DEVIL�S INFILTRATION

JESUS (S) TELLS US WHO CHRISTIANS IS REALLY FOLLOWING:

Let�s look at Matthew13: 24-30 where Jesus (S) Prophesy the coming of the kingdom of God in parable and the devil infiltration.

It is mentioned in Matthew24

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.  5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many�. Matthew24:4-5 

Did Muhammad (S) come in Jesus (S) name and say I am Christ? No! Did the Angel that spoke to Muhammad (S) claim that he is Jesus (S)? No!

Let us look at Paul encounter:

Acts 9:1-8

1And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

3And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

What Jesus (S) said? He said:

�For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.�  Matthew24:5    

Note: Paul never met Jesus (S) and he said: �he saw a light� and �heard a voice� and the voice claimed that: �he is Jesus�

What is most striking is the divine word the voice mentioned is: �it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.� Acts 9:1-8 KJV. Is that a word from God or the Devil?

Jesus (S) prophecy the Devil will also have a message here to deceive the world.

Remember in Matthew 6:31-32 it mentioned:

The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32) 

And I�ve explained that, the �grain of mustard seed� is �a message�; and �the man� is �the one who will delivered that message�. Well the enemy also sowed a seed which is the Devil; He also will have a message that people will follow; both message will run parallel. Jesus (S) prophecy it in verse 25 and 39.

24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:�

25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 �But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. (Matthew13: 24-30)

He explained to the disciples the parable:

Matthew13:36-44

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; Matthew13:36-37

The son of man mentioned there is not Jesus (s) because he was talking about how the kingdom of God will come and that is by sowing of a see which is a message. I have established before that the kingdom of God will come when the man child that mentioned in Revelation 12 when he would have come. Jesus knew of him thus he addresses him as the son of man. It�s in John 3:13 (KJV).  

�And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God� (Rev.12:5-10.)�

That man child Jesus (s) also call him �the son of man� it is in John 3:13.

�And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.� John 3:13 (KJV)

Jesus (S) was the Son of man �ON� earth and he spoke about �another� Son of man which is �IN� heaven. 

The good seed are those who follow the kingdom of God / the universal message.

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. Matthew13:38-39

The Devil also sowed a seed here, he has a false message here also but when did that happen? That happens when Paul had the visit, which he claimed that it was Jesus (S) whom he never met nor saw before.  Let�s look at his encounter, Acts 9:1-8

3And as he (Paul) journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. Acts 9:1-8   

Paul never met Jesus (S) and he said: �he saw a light� and �heard a voice� and the voice claimed that: �I am Jesus�. What Jesus said?

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matthew24:5.

The Devil has sowed tares (falsehood) among the wheat (truth) 

Then that falsehood later established a foundation at the counsel of Nicaea Council 325 A.D. the new form of Christianity: http://www.islamtomorrow.com/bible/NicaeaCouncil325.htm

Then After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims in 638, the new form of Christianity under Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation: And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition� (Rev.17:11).  It was Great Britain and the west the Devil used to sow his tares (children of the wicked one) universally against the children of the Kingdom of God (Those who followed God�s universal message).

40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.  and buyeth that field.

The kingdom of God is like in treasure in the field.

44Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, 45Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

�Treasure� is Knowledge of the �everlasting Good News� and �field� is the �world�. The universal message would be like treasure hid in the world people would not recognize it but who recognize it they would spend the wealth to acquire and learned it.

Using the O.T. and N.T. to explain the Kingdom of God

Matthew13:47-52

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

51Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

52then said he unto them, therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

�His treasure (knowledge)� using the old message (O.T. and N.T.) to make clear the new message (everlasting good news) the Qur�an! That was also mentioned in Isaiah 42: 9.

behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do i declare: before they spring forth i tell you. (Isaiah 42:9)

<>

Understanding the mysteries of the parable!

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. Luke 8:10 

And the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) must first be published among all nations. Mark 13:10

For whosoever will save

his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's (Good News of the Kingdom of God), the same shall save it. (Mark 8:35)

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 02 January 2014 at 2:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic