IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sex slavery in Israel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sex slavery in Israel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:51am

Originally posted by kim! kim! wrote:

Oh, and before you point the finger at me - we have sex-slaves here in Australia, too. .....

Why would I do that - when you have done it yourself?

How can one expect the 'laws' to work when the 'lawmakers' are also involved in such profitable trade'? You can take the example of 'Ausralian cousins' - some Americans in the White House, Senate and Congress. 

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:26am

Hi Sweetie! I am back again because the forum has changed and the computer system at work here doesn't recognise it!

I was not able to log on to the old boards here at work because the system thought they were p0rn0graphy!

Ouch!!

Now the the boards have changed, the system thinks it's ok again!  :)

Good for you, and thank goodness we no longer get a bad name

So I'm back to support and annoy you guys all at once!  ;)

umm ... as long as Aus is not back things wont become too out of hand I suppose

Have a great weekend and I hope life is going well for you in Canada! 

Thank you, and you too have fun. Life in Canada is not so cold anymore, and lots is happening ... not to be shared on the boards tho

Whats ur work, are u still working at the library or ...

xox

Nausheen

[/QUOTE]
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:04pm

Yup! I'm still in the library - making "trouble" by encouraging the Saudi women students to take driving lessons!  ;)  Actually, I don't need to encourage them, they were going to do it anyway!  :)

Life is good and extremely busy (I'm almost never home!) - I'm studying Portuguese and playing in a Samba band. People ask me "are you Brazilian?", and since I'm not exactly thin I reply "No - I'm _3_ Brazilians!"    heh heh heh...

Gotta run - it's nearly home time for me because I have choir rehearsal tonight and I have to get more music ready for it! (I'm my choir's librarian, too)   :}

Kim...

a sucker for punishment 

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Oh, and before you point the finger at me - we have sex-slaves here in Australia, too. .....

Why would I do that - when you have done it yourself?

(Kim) That was the point - I made it because I figure you would have if I hadn't. Just letting you know I am not blind to what is going on in my own country, unlike others who try to claim their countries and ways of life are perfect.

How can one expect the 'laws' to work when the 'lawmakers' are also involved in such profitable trade'?

(kim)I'm sorry? What? What are you implying?

You can take the example of 'Ausralian cousins' - some Americans in the White House, Senate and Congress. 

They are NOT _my_ cousins. Their leaders are as corrupt as any other leaders they might try to depose, and I metaphorically spit on them.

Kim...

ps And I will learn to do the quotes thing properly soon. gotta read that email again

Edited by kim!
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:43am

..Yup! I'm still in the library - making "trouble" by encouraging the Saudi women students to take driving lessons!  ;)  Actually, I don't need to encourage them, they were going to do it anyway!  :)

That's such an old ADL's stupid remark about Saudi Arabi, whose royal family the among the best friends the Zionists in Israel and the US have.

Give me some new stuff!

Know your enemy!

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:48am

Originally posted by kim kim wrote:

....and I metaphorically spit on them...

I would not blame you for that - Because it's a common practice in Israel - Jews spitting on Christian Cross, Bible and even their faces.

You can read such stories in Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz

Know your enemy!

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 6:45pm

Oh bite me, you jumped-up little twat. Lucky you live in a democratic country, eh?, where you can spout this sort of rubbish and not get shot.

I "metaphorically spit" on them because _actual_ spitting is disgusting and gross and I would never do it in real life.

And by the way, in case you are too stupid to have worked this out by now (or maybe you are just into racial and ethnic insults) - I am not Israeli, I am not Chinese, I am not American, I am not Jewish, I am not even religious. I am not a Zionist and I am not interested.

I have never been to Israel. I am not rushing there either. Neither am I rushing to Indonesia. I was interested in Canada once, but if there are more like you there, I might leave it un-infested by me. I do not support Australia's government and it's ill-treatment of helpless, innocent refugees. I don't not support _anything_ the US government does. I _do_ support the rights of Muslims all over the world, _especially_ the women. I do not support the idea of terrorism coming from either side of the fence. I do not support the religious Right (=Religious wrong) which is becoming so powerful and vocal in so-called Christian countries. Neither do I support systems that will give someone 2 years' jail for taking part in bombing and killing over 200 people, but giving the death sentence to some poor schmuck who has a few grams of drugs on them (_especially_ if planted there by someone else)

I also believe that religion is a personal thing and cannot be forced onto people by their families, by strangers, by governments. Forced religion is worthless and absolutely weak.

Kim...

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 6:59pm

Oh bite me, you jumped-up little twat. Lucky you live in a democratic country, eh?, where you can spout this sort of rubbish and not get shot

You're right on both counts this time.

1. Everytime I use those 'rubbish words (Zionisits and Israel), I perform 'Wudu' again.

2. I am glad I don't live under one of Zionist Controlled Governments (ZOG) - but Canada.

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic