IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Journey of a Lifetime  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Journey of a Lifetime

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:02am

Dear Sister Sophie, Mashaallah, Alhamdullillah your story is so inspiring. Syukur you had the guidance and Insyallah Allah will always be there for you. Everything in this life will change and gone but Allah will always be there for you. Just stay strong and am so happy for that your family are very supportive of your action. This is what we call HIDAYAH from Allah and insyallah the HIDAYAH will be yours always. Sorry for the ignorance of some Muslims. After all if we are not praticing and TAQWA to the Allah we are just another human in this world. Thank you for sharing your life with us and hope your perseverence will inspire others like it had done to me.

Wasalam  

rober1971 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rober1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 3:13am
Jews believe in one god also!
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 3:29am

Originally posted by rober1971 rober1971 wrote:

Jews believe in one god also!

May be they believe, but they do not follow...

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
Sophie_J View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 2:11pm
Asalaamu Alaykum

I never said Jews do not believe in one God but they have introduced many man made matters into their religion; even their festivals are basically about re-enacting historical episodes from their history rather than based on the commands of God. Jazak Allah Khayr for all who remarked on my story; there are a few versions online which are posted without my permission from when I was married to a brother who unfortunately became abusive and now still calls himself a Muslim but he divorced me and moved in with a non Muslim woman who was not even ahl-ul-kitab; so I warn any reverts looknig to marry to be extremely careful of who you marry as you may end up as I did. Alhamdulillah I got remarried two years back and am very happy but the events of those days have psychologically damaged me so please make du;a

Sophie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic