IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Non-Islamic Seeker  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Non-Islamic Seeker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Aponderette Aponderette wrote:

I really appreciate the time you have taken to respond.

Hi, I saw this video a couple of days ago and thought to share it with you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gr54pYc3Ak#t=10https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gr54pYc3Ak#t=10

Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Aponderette View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aponderette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2013 at 10:04am
Thank you!
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Aponderette Aponderette wrote:

Then I came across a couple of scriptures that made me think that perhaps my concerns were justified (Mark 13:21-23; Luke 21: 7-8). Not to mention that Jesus refers to being sent not deciding to go to the world.

Greetings Aponderette,
21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
I am curious why do you have problem with these verses?

Didn't Yahshua(known as Jesus) tell His apostles ahead of time the events that would take place?

Now, if you have a problem with how, so-called, 'Christians' are practicing the faith, I can understand.  There are far more professing Christians than there are true followers.  I do not see that there is a great deal of difference in the role of woman in Christianity vs. in islam.  (Are you familiar with the Proverbs 31 woman?) 
I do see a difference however, in how the men are instructed to treat women.

Both religions call for submission to the will of God... it's just that very few are willing to do this.  But just look at the Amish... and there are those, though they may be less visible, in the secular world as well.

All you can do is to continue to study...
seek Truth and pray for God to guide you into all Truth.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (the words of Yahshua)

In stillness, listen for His voice...

10 He says, �Be still, and know that I am God; Psalm 46

Salaam and blessings to you,

Caringheart

Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2013 at 3:46pm

Aponderette I have discuss this same prayer in other christian fourms . And this is the true understanding / meaning of the prayer Matthew 6 ; 9-13

Our Father  ~ The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Called On Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala As '' Our Father , Not My Father .

Who Art In The Galactical Heaven ~ This Is Saying That The Creator Is Not On Earth As The So - Called Christians Teach . He Did Not Come Down As A Spirit Into The  Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Therefore He Is Not On Earth .

Holy Is Your Name ~ He Said , '' Holy '' Is The Name Of '' Our Father '' . He Did Not Say Holy Was His Name , Jesus . Holy Is The Name Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala , Ya Huwa .

Thy Kingdom Come ~  He Did Not Bring Us A Kingdom As The So-called Christians Teach . The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) In His Prayer , Thy Kingdom ( Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala Kingdom ) Come . The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Had No Kingdom Of His Own .

Thy Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven ~ The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Did Not Say That He Was Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala '' So On Earth '' Bring The Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth . This Is The Lie Taught To Many Searching People . However , This Prayer Says Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala Kingdom  Is Destined To Come .

Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread ~ For Him To Say This In His Prayer , Meant That He Did Not Have The Power To Provide For Himself  Or Others Without The Help Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala . Without The Father He Could Not Do Anything Because He Was Only The Instrument Being Used . The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Would Always Tell Them That He Was Not Greater Than The One That Sent Him .

And Forgive Us Our Debts , As We Forgive Our Debtors ~ This Statement Could Only Be Made By Mortal , Meaning One Who Has Trespassed On Other People . In The Story When Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Turned The Tables In The Tabernacle , He Knew It Was Wrong . He Knew It Was The Wrong Method In Dealing With These People . However , His Human Nature Overpowered Him And He Reacted With Anger .

And Lead Us Not Into Temptation ~ Here , This Verse Clearly Tells Us That Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )  Was A Regular Man That Could Be Tempted . Satan ( CH ) Knew That Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )  Was Not The Creator . The Book Of The Prophet Job ( Pbuh ) Implies How The Devil ( CH ) Addressed Our Creator In Heaven . He Spoke To Him Humbly , As A Servant , Not Like He Spoke To Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) On The Mountain . Also , The Devil ( CH ) Would Not Try To Tempt Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala , For He Knows That He Owns The East And The West ; The Entire Universe . Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )  Could Not Be The Creator  In The Flesh Because Satan ( CH ) Came To Him And Offered Him All His Eyes Could See .  Could The Creator Have Been Tempted By A City ?  Only Man  Could Be Bribed  With Such Materialistic  Want .

But Deliver Us From Evil ~ This Also Contradicts The So-called Christian Doctrine . If Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Came To Save Man , Why Would He Have To Be Delivered From Evil ?  He Was Not The Creator Or The Creator's Son , But A Mortal Man That Was Susceptible To The Temptations Of Evil .

For Thine Is The Kingdom , And The Power , And The Glory , Forever  ~ This Verse Says That Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Would Never Get A Kingdom Of His Own ( Unless Of Course Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala  Should Grant It To Him ) . This Destroys  That Myth   That The Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Came With A Kingdom , Or That His Kingdom Would Be On Earth , For '' Thine '' Means ( Your Not ( Mine ) .

Let me know what your think also .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Aponderette I have discuss this same prayer in other christian fourms . And this is the true understanding / meaning of the prayer Matthew 6 ; 9-13

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>Our Father� ~ The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Called On Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala As '' Our Father , Not My Father .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>Who Art In The Galactical Heaven ~ This Is Saying That The Creator Is Not On Earth As The So - Called Christians Teach . He Did Not Come Down As A Spirit Into The� Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Therefore He Is Not On Earth .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>Holy Is Your Name ~ He Said , '' Holy '' Is The Name Of '' Our Father '' . He Did Not Say Holy Was His Name , Jesus . Holy Is The Name Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala , Ya Huwa .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>Thy Kingdom Come ~� He Did Not Bring Us A Kingdom As The So-called Christians Teach . The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) In His Prayer , Thy Kingdom ( Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala Kingdom ) Come . The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Had No Kingdom Of His Own .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>Thy Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven ~ The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Did Not Say That He Was Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala '' So On Earth '' Bring The Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth . This Is The Lie Taught To Many Searching People . However , This Prayer Says Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala Kingdom� Is Destined To Come .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread ~ For Him To Say This In His Prayer , Meant That He Did Not Have The Power To Provide For Himself� Or Others Without The Help Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala . Without The Father He Could Not Do Anything Because He Was Only The Instrument Being Used . The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Would Always Tell Them That He Was Not Greater Than The One That Sent Him .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>And Forgive Us Our Debts , As We Forgive Our Debtors ~ This Statement Could Only Be Made By Mortal , Meaning One Who Has Trespassed On Other People . In The Story When Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Turned The Tables In The Tabernacle , He Knew It Was Wrong . He Knew It Was The Wrong Method In Dealing With These People . However , His Human Nature Overpowered Him And He Reacted With Anger .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>And Lead Us Not Into Temptation ~ Here , This Verse Clearly Tells Us That Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )� Was A Regular Man That Could Be Tempted . Satan ( CH ) Knew That Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )� Was Not The Creator . The Book Of The Prophet Job ( Pbuh ) Implies How The Devil ( CH ) Addressed Our Creator In Heaven . He Spoke To Him Humbly , As A Servant , Not Like He Spoke To Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) On The Mountain . Also , The Devil ( CH ) Would Not Try To Tempt Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala , For He Knows That He Owns The East And The West ; The Entire Universe . Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )� Could Not Be The Creator� In The Flesh Because Satan ( CH ) Came To Him And Offered Him All His Eyes Could See .� Could The Creator Have Been Tempted By A City ?� Only Man� Could Be Bribed� With Such Materialistic� Want .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>But Deliver Us From Evil ~ This Also Contradicts The So-called Christian Doctrine . If Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )�Came To Save Man , Why Would He Have To Be Delivered From Evil ?� He Was Not The Creator Or The Creator's Son , But A Mortal Man That Was Susceptible To The Temptations Of Evil .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>For Thine Is The Kingdom , And The Power , And The Glory , Forever� ~ This Verse Says That Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )�Would Never Get A Kingdom Of His Own ( Unless Of Course Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala� Should Grant It To Him ) . This Destroys� That Myth�� That The Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Came With A Kingdom , Or That His Kingdom Would Be On Earth , For '' Thine '' Means ( Your Not ( Mine ) .

<FONT face="Times New Roman Baltic" size=3>Let me know what your think also .

I couldn't understand a word of your other posts but this is a great explanation of the "Lord's Prayer".
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2013 at 12:59pm

Lolololol  That could be , because you don't have an open mind , your see things one way . Plus I don't follow any school of thought . Christian love the Lord's Prayers , It's one of the thing they're first taught . But never given the real overstanding of real  meaning of this prayer . This is why they accept the trinity .

Shukran Jaziylan Abu Loren

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic