IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - steps for marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

steps for marriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sabahattin View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabahattin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: steps for marriage
    Posted: 13 March 2021 at 11:28am
Brother, what happened later? Did you marry that girl later?  
herber345 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 10:51pm
Don't go directly. first find any mutual friend and try to ask from them. If she really someone else than you should not go between them. First be sure about her relationship. If you found she is single and not going to marry with other than ask directly to her. If she agree than tell your parent and go to her house to meet her parents for her hand. 

Edited by herber345 - 06 December 2013 at 10:52pm
shadih View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:49pm
Salam alaikom, i was hoping someone could give me some correct advice inshallah. I have my heart set on this girl and i intend to ask for her hand in marriage. weve had a previous history but nothing too serious. We stopped talking because supposedly her ex wanted her back and she said he wanted to eventually marry her. well its been a year now and i am not quite sure she truly has a boyfriend or is talking to someone but she isnt married yet and i go back to town next month. I was planning on asking for her hand but i wasnt sure the steps i needed to do or how i can find out about her current situation. I strongly believe this is the girl i want to marry and i constantly make duaa for her especially when i pray. I wanted to know if it is right of me to ask for her even though she might still be with this other person. I also wanted to tell my mom about this girl so she can make duaa for me also but wasnt sure if that was a good idea as i dont want to get her excited for no reason. Thank you to all that read this and inshallah someone can shed some light on this for me. salam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic