IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

quran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lateefah2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: quran
    Posted: 22 November 2013 at 5:48am
Aslaamu alaykum sisters and brothers
How can I memorize quran.
well i'm on surat al-Hashr, because a sheikh helped me on my memorization.
He's out of town until next year.
the quran class i go to is to slow for me.
the teacher basically don't have time to give me methods to memorize quran.
i need methods to help me memorize.
Please someone help
UoCfin View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UoCfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2013 at 1:36am
asalaamu alaikum...
I am actually on here to find someone to memorize with...it really works wonders (tried it before, but lost my partner).
From ur id name...i am assuming that you are female, so that work for us as I am male, but i suggest you try it out (memorize with someone)...this way they check u out and becoz of the morale...u will ---ia---move fast or ur desired pace
shamimuhammed View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shamimuhammed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 11:57am
i think some websites on the internet provides online classes to memorize quran. my qurantoheartDOTcom provides free join & learn and there is only voluntary fee which means only the satisfied students can pay if they wish. no compulsary payments and it offers peaceful study via skype one one one personalized classes.and it supports students to choose their timing,duration etc and even supports studying with a friend or relative without any restriction.or one can byheart certain surahs like surah yaseen , rahman etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic