IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS - what really happened.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS - what really happened.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Ahmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 9:48pm
Qur�an 9:111

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. A true promise binding upon Him in the Torah and THE INJEELand the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.� Qur'an 9:111

I did NOT miss anything. Eisa AS's book from ALLAH, the Injeel includes the order for Qital Fisabilallaah. Fighting. Kill & be killed. A true promise binding on ALLAH.

What are you saying? That Eisa AS rejected what was written in his own book, The Injeel and refused ALLAH's order to fight? Or disbelieved in the order for Qital Fisabillaah?

The verse is crystal clear. Qital (fighting) fisabilallaah = kill & are killed = jannah for the shaheeds and those who remain steadfast on the path.

Explain yourself. But be careful. To deny ALLAH's clear verse is kufr. Or perhaps I've assumed you are muslim due to your user-name?

Edited by Abu Ahmad - 02 March 2014 at 10:03pm

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Abu Ahmad Abu Ahmad wrote:

Qur�an 9:111

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. A true promise binding upon Him in the Torah and THE INJEELand the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.  Qur'an 9:111

I did NOT miss anything. Eisa AS's book from ALLAH, the Injeel includes the order for Qital Fisabilallaah. Fighting. Kill & be killed. A true promise binding on ALLAH.

What are you saying? That Eisa AS rejected what was written in his own book, The Injeel and refused ALLAH's order to fight? Or disbelieved in the order for Qital Fisabillaah?

The verse is crystal clear. Qital (fighting) fisabilallaah = kill & are killed = jannah for the shaheeds and those who remain steadfast on the path.

Explain yourself. But be careful. To deny ALLAH's clear verse is kufr. Or perhaps I've assumed you are muslim due to your user-name?

Overstand something  if you can , And I mean no disrespect ok . In order for one to overstand Any Scriptures One must read the Verse before and after the Verse they're speaking of . To give a true overstanding of that verse . Writeing long Hadiyth's plural for Haadith 's doesn make that one from Turth / Facts . Also if you took the time and read the verse I post you would have know I was on point . Thats if your speaking of the verse I posted .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic