IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Arts & Literatures
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Istanbul  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Istanbul

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Istanbul
    Posted: 29 January 2006 at 10:06pm

This is another link for images upload..Its Free up to 1 GB..

http://www.gfoto.com/UserRegister.asp

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:21pm

Nice pic too

On a technicial note, these seem much better

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2005 at 2:05pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

I have finished uploading the Bosphorus pics from my last visit to Istanbul...wear a jacket and jump into the boat...please click on the Bosphorus Album inside that link.

http://client.webshots.com/user/suleyman189

brother Administrator;i think you will paste them to the board;but i want from you doing it when you are available,no need to be tired,when you are free,Jazak Allah Khair...

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:07pm
Nice photos
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 12:24pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Here is the first part of my Istanbul tour including St.Sophia(Hagiasophia),Blue Mosque,Yere Batan Sarnici...after that tour we are going to have a boat tour on the Bosphorus,at the weekend;insh^'Allah...please click on the slide show menu seen in the album...

a note;i am amateur photographer and i have taken these photos in 6 hours,no laugh at me..i tried to the best and happened this...

Free Islamicity Istanbul tour;part one:

http://client.webshots.com/user/suleyman189

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:30pm

Thanks cool, glad it helped and resizing could help to 

Free tour, cool! 

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:30pm

Angel,thank you very much!!!,your site first gave me a upload tool kit then i have began to uploading the pics;which i couldn't succeed in the photo.net;by the cause of including any upload tool kit,may be i am so amateur that i could not find the fitting size ...i think i can represent my photos in two days with uploading them and naming them each other then you will have a free tour to Istanbul....lol!,i have found my moral,thanks alot...

Islamicity(individual work)) Istanbul Tour is on the way;coming soon..

Edited by Suleyman
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Why ? is there a problem with those 2 places?

Try www.webshots.com you shouldn't have any problems and its free  

Angel,i had tried in photo.net and i did not succeed.My pics are too heavy to upload and i think i should resize them,thank you very much for your offer.I'll retry again and if i'll not upload i'll resize the pics which i don't want.Take care...

Edited by Suleyman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic