IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - please HELP me!!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

please HELP me!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marieme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please HELP me!!!!
    Posted: 10 November 2013 at 2:19pm
Hello guys!
I don't even know where to start. I need someone to preach me and tell me positive things about my religion(muslim). I am so desperate to the point where I ask if Allah loves me. Its been 2 days that I stopped praying; I am the one that prays mostly and fear Allah the most but all the bad things happen to me:(. For example, everyone in my family have their green cards except me. We all applied the same time but dont know why mines is still on hold. I have an engineering degree and all my mates have good jobs but me because of my illegal status. I got married and tried to conceive for a baby and it took us 18 months to be pregnant which ended in a $miscarriage:( Everyone around me that don't worship Allah correctly have it all easy. I am scared Satan is getting to me and please dont judge me. I just need help
Thank you!
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by marieme marieme wrote:

Hello guys!
I don't even know where to start. I need someone to preach me and tell me positive things about my religion(muslim). I am so desperate to the point where I ask if Allah loves me. Its been 2 days that I stopped praying; I am the one that prays mostly and fear Allah the most but all the bad things happen to me:(. For example, everyone in my family have their green cards except me. We all applied the same time but dont know why mines is still on hold. I have an engineering degree and all my mates have good jobs but me because of my illegal status. I got married and tried to conceive for a baby and it took us 18 months to be pregnant which ended in a $miscarriage:( Everyone around me that don't worship Allah correctly have it all easy. I am scared Satan is getting to me and please dont judge me. I just need help
Thank you!

Salam Alaikum Marieme,

Sorry to hear about the phase you're going through. We all go through tough times and our Imaan can fluctuate as a result.

Sounds clich�d, but everything happens for a reason, and its a good thing that you are trying to get at the bottom of why its happening. Sometimes analysing our own actions can help us find solutions. Just try to not be pessimistic. Just because bad things are happening doesn't mean Allah hates us, or doesn't like us.

Think of how many trials the Prophets went through! Prophet Muhammad (saw) lost his sons, his wife Khadija, his daughters, his beloved uncle, grandfather - all during his lifetime!

Try and stay positive and make lots of Dua to Allah (swt). Wake up for Tahajjud. Scholars say, how can a person who has a need, sleep at night? He should make Tahajjud and pray.

This article might be of help inshAllah:

http://www.suhaibwebb.com/ummah/community/its-not-just-a-green-card/
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
marieme View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marieme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 10:15pm
Thank you chrysallis! That was a very inspirational story
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2013 at 11:35am
As-salaam alaikum.  Sister, this is a problem faced by many people, including myself.  At times, I also would become frustrated but I did not let it interfere with my faith.  We all face difficult situations in life, and we must remain patient.

"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere, Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":- They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance." (Surah al-Baqarah, 155-157).
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2013 at 11:19pm
Allah says in ch 67 v 2 that Allah created life and death to test us.sorry to hear about ur situation. I will pray to Allah for u.
LJAK View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 4:11am
Dua'for me too plss. May Allah return all the goodness to you.
marieme View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marieme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:55pm
Thank you pls pray for me:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic