IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Overstanding The Holy Qur'aan 112  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Overstanding The Holy Qur'aan 112

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overstanding The Holy Qur'aan 112
    Posted: 07 November 2013 at 5:10pm

Reading the Holy Qur'aan ...

The state of a Muslims who readeth the Qur'aan is like the orange fruit , whose smell and taste are pleasant ; and that a Muslim who doth not read the Qur'aan , is like a date which hath no smell , but a sweet taste ; and the condition of any hypocrite - who doth not read the Qur'aan is like the colocynth which hath no smell , but a bitter taste ; and the hypocrite who readeth the Qur'aan is like the sweet basil , whose smell is sweet , but taste bitter .

Read the Qur'aan constantly ; I swear by Him in the hand of whose might is my life , verily the Quraan runneth away fastes than a camel which is not tied by the leg ....

Will be Con-tin-ue in the next post ....

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 07 November 2013 at 5:11pm
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2013 at 4:49pm

The Holy Qur'aan Revealed In The Year 616 A.D. ( Ikhlaas ), Where It States , And I Quote ;

Begin all things with the Illustrious Names of Allah , the Yirlder , the Most Merciful ,

( O Prophet Muhammad ) , by the Supreme sovereignty of your Sustainer and Creator , who os the Sustainer of all things , I command you to say ;

He of all the Scriptures is Allah who is alone , no equals has He .

And He is in need of nothing , for He had no deficiencies ; but everything is in need of Him .

He is the Provider and Sustainer of all things big and small.

Neither mother nor father has He and He was not conceives by the union of any two ,

Nor did He conceive any individual son . And nothing and no one can equal Him ,

for He is the Sustainer of Majesty who is without companion or counterpart , He is alone on His magnificent throne .

Will be Con-tin-ue in the next post ....

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic