IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Losing hope  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLosing hope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Losing hope
    Posted: 10 October 2013 at 8:46am
Assalam Alekum. I dont know where to begin ...or how to start. Alhamdullilah i am not complaining but life has been a test from Allah swt. even before i was married. i just lost my father and brother at one go. and my husband snuck out of the house while we were sleeping. i have a daughter. a mother i need to be strong for. but i cannot help feeling defeated. i pray. i ask for forgiveness. i have faith that Allah swt does what he does for the best and he is the most merciful. But i am all alone now. my husband left us with no money. i do not have anything for bils that have piled up and are overdue. i did not work because i wanted to take care of my daughter myself. i have become bitter. but i try not to show it. i dont know what to do. where to go. Except turn to Allah swt. Innalillahi wa inna ilaihe rajeun.

Edited by MumX - 10 October 2013 at 12:26pm
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:15am
Walrcum As Salaam I will pray for u sister remember with every difficulty comes a relief (ch 94 v 6).I respect u because i m being inspired by u the way u r handling this situation, 6 months ago college management had done a fraud to me which resulted in loss of 9 months, but ur problem is immense.I will pray for u sister in Sha Allah everything will b fine.Allahfiz and May Allah bring u lot of happiness and prosperity in ur life.
MumX View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 8:26am
Assalam Alekum Br Naba. JazakAllah. I dont know if i am handling this well, or an inspiration , but thank you for your kind words. I believe Allah swt will make me overcome this. In times of difficulty we are not to despair or loose hope and i am really trying, each time i start falling i make dua. It is hard. I do not show my daughter or my mother my tears. I miss my brother and my father immensely! Why is this world so cruel. JazakAllah for your dua too Br. Ameen. And may Allah swt also solve your problem. trust is hard in todays world. But Allah swt will give you more than you lost InshAllah. 
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:37am
Mumx, these day of Dhul Hijjah are blessed days, so increase you worship. Likely sleep does not come easy for you with your troubles, so when up late at night make the tahajjud prayer and ask Allah for the good in this life and the next. Ask that whatever circumstance life brings, that the outcome is positive for you. Seek help from the government, islamic organizations, your extended family, and your husband's extended family. If your mom is able to take care of your daughter join a training program and seek employment. Keep busy, eat and exercise; stay strong. Allah bless you Mumx!
MumX View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2013 at 2:49am
abuayisha - JazakAllah. I do pray. even while im doing normal stuff around the house i am praying duas to help me be strong and have patience. i wake up in a panic and find it hard to breathe ..then i cannot sleep. InshAllah... this will pass . Where i am the government cannot do anything and the islamic community also doesnt help at all. My husbands family doesnt want to help at all as they told him we arent his responsibility, that includes my daughter and i, and that he should first think of his future then "others". i am looking for a job. I worked before i was married and took care of my parents. Please, make dua ... and thank you.
MumX View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2013 at 11:26am
is there anyone or any organization that can help us financially? please. I dontknow what to do and noone is helping us. i cannot a get a job so fast .please... 
MumX View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 3:49am
Please help us.. :,(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic