IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Obeying the Commandments of Allah, A few verses me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Obeying the Commandments of Allah, A few verses me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ukhti_zahra View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ukhti_zahra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obeying the Commandments of Allah, A few verses me
    Posted: 29 September 2013 at 8:02am
Allah (سبحانه و تعالى‎) says: "It is unbecoming of a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should claim freedom of choice in their affairs. And whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has most certainly gone astray."
Surah [Al-Ahzab: 36]

Allah (سبحانه و تعالى)‎ says: "And whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain from it."
Surah [Al-Hashr :7]

Allah (سبحانه و تعالى‎) says: "Indeed in the Messenger of Allah you have a good example to follow, for the one who hopes for the meeting with Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much."
Surah [An-Ahzab: 21]

Allah (سبحانه و تعالى‎) says: "So let those who oppose His (Allah's) Command, beware, lest some trial or painful Punishment befall them."
Surah [An-Noor: 63]

Allah (سبحانه و تعالى‎) says: "Whoever does righteous deeds- whether male or female, while he or she is a true believer, verily to him We will give a good life (in this world, respect, contentment, lawful provisions, he pleasure of the remembrance of Allah and the delights of His love). And We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e Paradise in the Hereafter)
Surah [An-Nahl:97]

Allah (سبحانه و تعالى‎) says: "And whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger he has indeed achieved a great success."
Surah [Al-Ahzaab: 71]

Allah (سبحانه و تعالى‎) says: "And whosoever fears Allah (that is, fulfils all His Commandments and avoids all that is forbidden), He (Allah) will make for him a way out of every difficulty. And He will provide him from where (sources) he can never imagine."
Surah [At-Talaaq: 2-3]

Allah (سبحانه و تعالى‎) says: "Wealth and children are adornments of worldly life, but good deeds, the fruits or which endures for ever are far greater merit with your Rabb and a far better source of hope."
Surah [Al-Kahf: 46]

Allah (سبحانه و تعالى‎) says: "Whatever you are given now is but for a passing provision of life in this world and for its adornment, whereas that which is with Allah is so much better and everlasting. Have you then no Sense?
Surah [Al-Qasas: 60]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic