IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - religious marriage muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

religious marriage muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heartbrocken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: religious marriage muslim
    Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:59am
i was 8 years with a Turkish guy, we got married about 3 years ago,in his parents home,religious marriage with a religious man..we could not live together because he did not get work,so he came visited me in my country,we have a son of 15 months old. he went back to turkey and got work,but the town he lives in was not ok to join him.He cam again this year to visit me and said we must make another baby,i am 12 weeks pregnant.we would be together next year in his country. He returned to Turkey ad said we can't be family everything is finished,he knew i am pregnant.My heart is so sad,he made a promise to Allah about our religious marriage. I feel i can never marry because i have two children by him and i made a promise to Allah..He through away 8 years and he wants nothing to do with his children and pay no support.does religious marriage mean nothing in Isalm (muslim)..my life is so mess and he does not care his children have food on the table or how they are. Looks like he wants just a luxry life and friends
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 4:34pm
Greetings heartbroken,

This is why there are laws by government and why marriage without the law is not marriage.  I have much sympathy for you that you were taken in with lies.

Salaam, I wish for you that God will send His strength and lead you to true blessings.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:29am
Allah says in ch 2 v 187 about husband and wife that they are garments for each other,in v 223-Allah says to men to treat their women as land means should look after them,in ch 4 v 4-no marriage is a marriage without Meher,sister don't sit back if he had left you ask him for divorce,Allah says all about divorce in ch 2 v 224-232,take the help of ur relatives,friends and also if possible learned Islamic scholars so that U can get ur right,in lslam there is a period of iddat,since U R pregnant even after divorce its the husband's responsibility to look after U n ur children,May Allah give U strength and in Sha Allah U will succeed,i will Pray for you,All the best in your life.Allahfiz.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2013 at 9:25am
It is indeed difficult to believe a man would leave his children and wife without a valid reason, and hopefully in the coming days or weeks his situation will become clear to you. Likely he will return. For now, you must turn your attention to your small child and do not allow sadness to affect your relationship with your son. Try to keep busy, exercise and eat a good balance diet for your own health and pregnancy. You will find greater strength each day. Heartbreaks mend with time, and keep up your prayers and asking God for help. Your children will be provided for, as well as yourself. Do not worry about this, but take steps to make it a reality. If you have his family's contact information let them know what has happened and seek the reason why he has abandoned you    and his children. Provide them with your banking information for financial support. Our religion does not allow married men to leave women without support, unless they leave on their own, or have involved themselves with another man, which requires proof.
heartbrocken View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heartbrocken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:36am
`thank you all, you real help,Allah bless you all
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic