IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why are most of the Muslims.......  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why are most of the Muslims.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 5:20pm

i would like every muslim in this place to stand up against this oppression and dictatorship

Mouhsinne, experience has taught me that we have to stand up for ourselves. I very much doubt if you will get much support from our people. There may be a few who will help. There are many others who are fair and will stand up for you and they will come from outside and hopefully change the situation.

Maryga View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 6:24pm

Wa-alaikum-Salaam

from a proud muslim alhamdou li Allah, i will say the truth even against my own brother

027.014:And they denied them, though their souls acknowledged them, for spite and arrogance. Then see the nature of the consequence for the wrong-doers!

Yes, that is what is expected of a true Muslim.

I had written this in response to Mouhsinne's post. Unfortunately, it has been deleted. I find the behaviour juvenile.

Edited by Maryga
rudy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 3:18am

We make bad terrorists

ak_m_f, no fenc dog, but you've just asked the stupidest question a muslim brother can possiblly ask, Muslims with fundamentalists and terrorists labels just don't belong in the same sentence, and I will give you my reasoning why..when September 11th happened, news stations everywhere were starting to speculate that it was "Muslim"-like or something stupid like that.

I disagree. The heinous acts of terrorism against the World Trade Center for exp were too well-timed and organized to be run by Muslims. I'm serious. I worked for the Muslim community long enough and there are some cold, hard facts about Muslims today:

1) we're not organized enough to pull off a 9/11
2) we're never on time. If there was such a thing as a Muslim terrorist, he would have missed the flight.

Apparently one of the terrorists was spotted at a bar before the plane fiasco. How did they know he was Muslim? Because he accidently left a Qur'an in the bar. Apparently that's what we do as Muslims. We like to carry the Qur'an to dance clubs, bars, burlesque houses and other not-so-Halal places so we can feel better before going on suicide missions. Idiots.

We might make some good villains in movies but in real life, we couldn't do any harm to this country even if we wanted to. We don't really have a good reason to blow up anything either. Unless it's a balloon. Balloons are fun to blow up.

peace - rudy

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 6:41am
Originally posted by rudy rudy wrote:

<h3 style="font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; text-align: left;">
We make bad terrorists
</h3>
<p style="font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">

<span style="font-weight: normal;" ="bold">ak_m_f, no fenc dog, but you've just asked the stupidest question a muslim brother can possiblly ask, </span><strong style="font-weight: normal;">Muslims with fundamentalists and terrorists labels just don't belong in the same sentence, and I will give you my reasoning why..when September 11th happened, news
stations everywhere were starting to speculate that it was
"Muslim"-like or something stupid like that.

I disagree. The heinous acts of
terrorism against the World Trade Center for exp were too well-timed and
organized to be run by Muslims. I'm serious. I worked for the Muslim
community long enough and there are some cold, hard
facts about Muslims today:

1) we're not organized enough to pull off a 9/11
2) we're never on time. If there was such a thing as a Muslim terrorist, he would have missed the flight.

Apparently one of the terrorists was
spotted at a bar before the plane fiasco. How did they know he was
Muslim? Because he accidently left a Qur'an in the bar. Apparently
that's what we do as Muslims. We like to carry the Qur'an to dance
clubs, bars, burlesque houses and other not-so-Halal places so we can
feel better before going on suicide missions. Idiots.

<span style="font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">We might make some good villains in
movies but in real life, we couldn't do any harm to this country even
if we wanted to. We don't really have a good reason to blow up anything
either. Unless it's a balloon. Balloons are fun to blow up.
</span>

<span style="font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">peace - rudy</span>

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 6:42am
whats with the jokes? atleast take some things seriously

Edited by ak_m_f
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 5:18pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);">Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem</span><br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);">

assalamu alaikum

ask them if they have met 1.6 billion muslims.

is their any way i can change this prespective of muslims ?
I mean where are the times when we were the leader in techonology & medecine? y cant we have those times back?
one state one religion.

If you had the knoledge to bet he leader of tech and med then why are you not now??? Where is that so-called "Knowledge"

rudy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 6:39am
what's Justin talking about!!!!!!!!!! knock knock anybody home?
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 5:32pm

....Ok.......

ak_m_f in Page 1 said... "I mean where...we were the leader in techonology & medecine?"

So...I asked...

"If you had the knoledge to bet he leader of tech and med then why are you not now???"

Hope that was simple enough for you.

Edited by Justin N
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic