IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 16:69  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

16:69

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2013 at 5:12am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

no,not from you I only listen or accept those hadeeths who are narrated or spoken from respected maulanas that too either during Bayaan in Masjid,or tv directly because they have very high taqwaa and God consciousness whatever they say they will say keeping Qur'an in Mind.

So if I were to quote a hadith from Bukhari or Muslim, you wouldn't know whether or not it was authentic?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2013 at 8:26am
My answer is same I listen hadeeth only from a scholar, a person who give more time to deen because i m a medical student Alhamdullillah and I find less time to study hadeeth,for eg Maulana Abdul Kareem Parekh on tv when he was giving Islamic discussion said that an average muslim like me if give even 10 to 15 minutes to Quran daily then it is sufficient he quoted a hadeeth that prophet said a good deed of small amount but done�regularly�is close to Allah and I always try to increase my knowledgerregarding deen by listening to such great scholars in that way I follow commandments of Allah and prophet. Allah says always consult to those who have knowledge in ch 16 v 43, prophet Muhammad S.A.W (PBUH) said Allah open pathways for paradise for those who want to increase knowledge of deen.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

My answer is same I listen hadeeth only from a scholar, a person who give more time to deen because i m a medical student Alhamdullillah and I find less time to study hadeeth,for eg Maulana Abdul Kareem Parekh on tv when he was giving Islamic discussion said that an average muslim like me if give even 10 to 15 minutes to Quran daily then it is sufficient he quoted a hadeeth that prophet said a good deed of small amount but done regularly is close to Allah and I always try to increase my knowledgerregarding deen by listening to such great scholars in that way I follow commandments of Allah and prophet. Allah says always consult to those who have knowledge in ch 16 v 43, prophet Muhammad S.A.W (PBUH) said Allah open pathways for paradise for those who want to increase knowledge of deen.

OK. Can you ask the scholars if Bukhari Book#60 Hadith#457 and Muslim Hadith $7055, #7056 and #7057 are the authentic words of Muhammad? I would be very interested in learning if this is the case. Thanks.
TSontani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSontani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 7:20pm
Dear TG12345,

Please just googling the images of bee & fruits, then you can see the bee also eats (sucks) sweet liquid of the fruits. That's why we can get honey with various fruits taste.

Wassalaam.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2013 at 5:00am
Originally posted by TSontani TSontani wrote:

Dear TG12345,

Please just googling the images of bee & fruits, then you can see the bee also eats (sucks) sweet liquid of the fruits. That's why we can get honey with various fruits taste.

Wassalaam.

Wa alaikum salaam. I do not disagree that bees eat fruits, I know this is true.

I disagree with the statement that God told them to eat of all the fruits. I disagree with this statement, because there are some fruits that bees cannot get access to, and others that poison them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic