IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 16:69  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

16:69

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

there R some so called peers who claim themselves to b close to god and by name of prophet they say numerous FALSE things,that's y i always hear hadeeths from maulana(those who recite Qur'an by heart),Some of Muslim scholars have recieved degrees in which they closely study the life of prophet,Allah says always approach the one who has more knowledge in ch 16 v 43.For eg prophet Muhammad(pbuh) says that if after every prescribed prayer if we praise Allah then our sins will b forgiven,there R several teachings that i can quote.

Salaam Alaikum. Thank you for the answer. Which hadiths in Bukhari and Muslim are the words of Muhammad, and which ones aren't?

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2013 at 6:48am
as I said I prefer not to comment on this because I used to hear to imams who throughout their life are involved in Islamic activities,I m a medico so after the Asir Salaah I used to hear hadeeth from maulanas,but I daily read Qur'an which is the commandment of Allah and prophet.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:12pm

as I said I prefer not to comment on this because I used to hear to imams who throughout their life are involved in Islamic activities,I m a medico so after the Asir Salaah I used to hear hadeeth from maulanas,but I daily read Qur'an which is the commandment of Allah and prophet.

So in other words, are you saying you don't know what Muhammad said and what he didn't say? The Quran clearly tells you to obey him, as well as God. How can you obey Muhammad if you don't even know what he said or didn't say?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:20pm
There are many muslims who say that they don't believe in hadeeth, by saying this they themselves are in a problem, because the way we offer salaah was the prophet used to, u didn't take my point there are many individuals who quote by themselves in the name of prophet so the role of ilamas or educated scholars here take place, because hadeeths were written 300 yrs after death of prophet, Allah says always approach the one who has more knowledge in ch 16 v 43, that's y I always listen to those who have learnt a lot about Quran and hadeeth.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 4:12am

There are many muslims who say that they don't believe in hadeeth, by saying this they themselves are in a problem, because the way we offer salaah was the prophet used to, u didn't take my point there are many individuals who quote by themselves in the name of prophet so the role of ilamas or educated scholars here take place, because hadeeths were written 300 yrs after death of prophet, Allah says always approach the one who has more knowledge in ch 16 v 43, that's y I always listen to those who have learnt a lot about Quran and hadeeth.

Salaam Alaikum.

So what do the ulamas say about the hadiths in Bukhari and Muslim? I heard Muslims say that they are the authentic words of Muhammad, unlike other collections. What do you say to that?

PS Just so you know, I replied to you on the thread "Error in Quran and Hadiths about Thamud" 2 days ago, but the moderators have not posted it yet.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:08am
there R lot of hadeeths in bukhari and Muslims,ulama says most of them are authentic so we believe it.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2013 at 4:57am

there R lot of hadeeths in bukhari and Muslims,ulama says most of them are authentic so we believe it.

So if I were to quote a hadith from Bukhari or Muslim, you would accept it as the words of Muhammad, or not?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:20am
no,not from you I only listen or accept those hadeeths who are narrated or spoken from respected maulanas that too either during Bayaan in Masjid,or tv directly because they have very high taqwaa and God consciousness whatever they say they will say keeping Qur'an in Mind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic