IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 16:69  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

16:69

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:07am
I was quoting Yusuf Ali translation of ch 42 v 8-if Allah would have wanted he could have made all people single people,Allah says in various places in Qur'an travel around different places in world and look what had happened to those who opposed God,We know there R several diseases related to eye during infancy,so according to u this verse is also wrong for some people,because when the infants grow up how can they see since they don't have eyes,now in bible God says about earth,sky,sun etc in genesis,so i can also question bible y didn't God mentions in bible about those who can't see,so as i said that we all R undergoing tests and test can b of any form,whether in terms of handicap,mental disorder,Allah wants us to test our faith in him,talk about today,with advanced medical facilities one can easily detect whether the infant is prone to allergy to certain substances or not.u tell me Allah says there is a drink in between blood circulation and excretion,is it TRUE or not,moreover when we read Qur'an in continuation u will c in the end of the next verse again Allah ends with this is the sign for people who reason.now u will question my faith y i m applying logic on creations of Allah,look Allah has given us wisdom and we apply our wisdom because we have faith in Allah,because Allah has given us intelligence  to b grateful to him,mentioned in ch 16 v 78. ur doubt is cleared,Allah says that he had bestowed gifts of nature more freely on some of us in ch 16 v 71,so by this verse concept of allergy comes in it,it means that Allah wants to c whether we after recieving gifts show our gratitude towards him or not,simultaneously those who cannot enjoy or refrain from it show patience or not.AllahuAkbar!!!!!!!

Edited by NABA - 06 September 2013 at 9:16am
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:35pm
Salaam Alaikum, NABA.
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

it depends on us how we take the meaning,as I said we are not eternal,eternal means free from diseases,

Eternal means we live forever.

I ask U if Allah had not told cow contains milk does man would know that,

I am pretty sure people knew that cows contain milk before the Quran was written.

Allah might had mentioned this fact in books before Qur'an,

Everyone, even the pagans, knew that cows contain milk.

U read Qur'an U apply logic y wud Allah mentions about cow milk only y not goat,dogs,cat,because Allah knows cow milk is best for humans,in fact milk is a complete food,

Cow milk is not best, or even good, for humans who have allergies to milk or are lactose intolerant. Did God not know that?

Allah is way above us in fact u insult Allah by saying that he die,trinity which is non sense.

How is it "nonsense" to say that God dies for us, and that He exists as a Trinity?

What is more nonsensical, saying He is a Trinity and that He heroically and selflessly suffered for us, or saying that He wrote a book that contains mistakes?

Also, do you believe that Muhammad's teachings came from God?
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:59pm

Salaam Alaikum, NABA.

I was quoting Yusuf Ali translation of ch 42 v 8-if Allah would have wanted he could have made all people single people,

No, the verse states that if He wanted to, He could have made all people Muslims. That is what the tafsirs say. This verse has nothing to do with lactose intolerance or tolerance, and you know that.

Allah says in various places in Qur'an travel around different places in world and look what had happened to those who opposed God,

And therein lies the error. The visible signs of the Thamud allegedly include the buildings at Al Hijr, yet we know they were built by the Nabataeans.

We know there R several diseases related to eye during infancy,so according to u this verse is also wrong for some people,because when the infants grow up how can they see since they don't have eyes,

It is obvious that in that verse, "see" is not a reference to visual seeing. A blind person can have someone who sees tell them... the only problem is that there are no signs of the Ad people (they were allegedly buried in sand), we only have the Thamud- but what we have are inscriptions in rock and the buildings that the Quran claims were left by them were in fact built by someone else.

now in bible God says about earth,sky,sun etc in genesis,so i can also question bible y didn't God mentions in bible about those who can't see,so

Please provide the relevant verse, and I will gladly discuss them with you.

as i said that we all R undergoing tests and test can b of any form,whether in terms of handicap,mental disorder,Allah wants us to test our faith in him,

How would God being proven wrong be a test of our faith? If God says that milk is palatable for those who drink it, and it clearly isn�t for some of the drinkers, this would mean He has been proven wrong. How is that a proof of faith? That is only a proof that the Quran is wrong, and an insult to God, since it records Him as saying something that is false.

talk about today,with advanced medical facilities one can easily detect whether the infant is prone to allergy to certain substances or not.

Some people develop allergies as adults, with no previous hint of them being allergic. And an allergic infant would be proof that the verse that states that milk is palatable for the drinkers is simply not true.

u tell me Allah says there is a drink in between blood circulation and excretion,is it TRUE or not,

Yes, this is true. But it is not what we are discussing. We are discussing the Quran�s claim that milk is palatable to the drinkers� that is sometimes TRUE and sometimes FALSE.

moreover when we read Qur'an in continuation u will c in the end of the next verse again Allah ends with this is the sign for people who reason.

Where does 16:66 state �this is the sign for people who reason�? Such a statement would be even worse, because a person who reasons would clearly see that milk is not always palatable for the drinlers.

now u will question my faith y i m applying logic on creations of Allah,look Allah has given us wisdom and we apply our wisdom because we have faith in Allah,because Allah has given us intelligence  to b grateful to him,mentioned in ch 16 v 78.

True, our intelligence should point us to Allah and His goodness. It should also point us to the realization that He could not have written the Quran, which contains mistakes.

ur doubt is cleared,Allah says that he had bestowed gifts of nature more freely on some of us in ch 16 v 71,so by this verse concept of allergy comes in it,it means that Allah wants to c whether we after recieving gifts show our gratitude towards him or not,simultaneously those who cannot enjoy or refrain from it show patience or not.AllahuAkbar!!!!!!!

A person with a milk allergy who receives milk may or may not be grateful to Allah (and he should, we should be grateful to God always), but he will definitely not find it palatable� so 16:66 still remains wrong.

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2013 at 7:14am
so what's ur response to ch 16 v 71???U haven't respond to any allegation by me on bible,I still want ans of gospel of mark ch 16 v 17-18,U say its an addition,if its an addition hence bible is not the word of God,Allah says that he claims the responsibility to preserve Qur'an in ch 15 v 9,well and kneeling place of she camel is the solid evidence that thamud created structures.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2013 at 4:04pm
Salaam Alaikum, NABA.

so what's ur response to ch 16 v 71???U haven't respond to any allegation by me on bible,I still want ans of gospel of mark ch 16 v 17-18,U say its an addition,if its an addition hence bible is not the word of God,

Mark 16:9-20 (which includes Mark 16:17-18) is not the word of God, and neither are the few other verses that were not in the originals.

The rest of the Bible is the word of Allah. The Bibles themselves contain footnotes that state Mark 16:9-20 is not found in the originals, and therefore is not God's word.

Allah says that he claims the responsibility to preserve Qur'an in ch 15 v 9,

The Quran is well preserved, yes. So are many other books. This does not make them the word of Allah.

The fact that the Quran is preserved does not change the fact that it contains mistakes, and that therefore it is not the word of Allah.

well and kneeling place of she camel is the solid evidence that thamud created structures.

How are they evidence that the Thamud created the structures? How do you know they didn't appear before or after the structures were created? Can you show me any dating of them? I showed you dating of the structures... which points to the fact that the Nabataeans made them.

It's interesting that you mention the wells... they were built by the Nabataeans, too.

The Nabataeans greatest accomplishment was probably their system of water management. They developed a system to collect rainwater using water channels, pipes, and underground cisterns. Added to this, they developed very strong, waterproof cement, some of which is still in existence to this day.

They also developed sophisticated ceramic pipelines and reservoirs using gravity feeds (siphons or inverted siphons), that served the developing urban centers. Outside of the cities, dams closed off wadis to collect water during the rainy season, while stone circles or terraces retarded runoff from slopes and trapped valuable topsoil so that their irrigation lines could feed crops.

The Nabataeans were experts at collecting water and storing it in underground cisterns. All along their caravan routes, secret water collection systems collected water and stored it for later use. The ancient historian Diodorus noted: "For in the waterless region, as it is called, they have dug wells at convenient intervals and have kept the knowledge of them from people of all other nations, and so they retreat in a body into this region out of danger. For since they themselves know about the places of hidden water and open them up, they have for their use drinking water in abundance." (II.48.2)

Diodorus also noted in another place: "They take refuge in the desert using this as a fortress; for it lacks water and cannot be crossed by others, but to them alone, since they have prepared subterranean reservoirs lined with stucco, it furnishes safety. As the earth in some places is clayey and in others is of soft stone, they make great excavations in it, the mouths of which they make very small, but by constantly increasing the width as they dig deeper, they finally make them of such size that each side has a length of about 100 feet. After filling these reservoirs with rain water, they close the openings, making them even with the rest of the ground, and they leave signs that are known to themselves but are unrecognizable to others. They water their flocks every other day, so that, if they flee, or wander through waterless places, they may not need a continuous supply of water." (XIX.94.6-9)

The Nabataeans perfected the art of creating a perfect cube cistern, with corners that formed perfect right angles. They sometimes added perfectly made stone support pillars with accurately spaced, combed, oblique stone dressing. Onto this prepared surface, they plastered cement composed of water-resistant plaster of unmatched quality. Archeologists feel that this must have taken them hundreds of years to develop and perfect.

http://nabataea.net/water.html

Originally, the Nabataeans were a group of Arab tribes whose economy was based on pastoralism. Little by little, however, they settled, developed several cities and became traders. They also became experts in the art of collecting rain and spring water, which was then stored for use during the dry season, in large, deep cisterns.

http://www.islamicurbanheritage.org.sa/english/MadanSaleh.aspx

The wells that Muhammad came across and told his men not to drink from, were also built by the Nabataeans.

So the Quran and hadith is wrong in its statement that the buildings in Al Hijr were carved by the Thamud... because the Nabataeans built them. The hadith is wrong in its statement that the wells at Al Hijr were those of the Thamud... because the Nabataeans built them, too.

What remains is the rock that the she-camel allegedly came out of. If you can show me any scientific or archaeological evidence dating it to the time of the Thamud, please show me. Otherwise, there is no case.

Allah loves you. He loves you so much that He sent down Himself as Jesus Christ to suffer on the cross for you. I know you are a good person who wants to serve Allah, but the Quran does not tell you the truth about Him. The Bible does. Please consider coming to Him, and being saved.

Edited by TG12345 - 07 September 2013 at 4:07pm
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:45am
U can see what Wikipedia says about thamud moreover ur bible revolts against trinity concept,Jesus(pbuh) says in mark ch 12 v 29-oh Israel our God our lord is one.Don't do associate partners with Allah brother,this sin is unforgivable,Allah says in Qur'an in ch 4 v 48,v 116-Allah if wants can forgive any sin but not the sin of shirk.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:47pm

U can see what Wikipedia says about thamud

Wikipedia is not a scholarly source. But not even the Wikipedia article you cited states that they carved buildings out of rock at Al Hijr.

moreover ur bible revolts against trinity concept,Jesus(pbuh) says in mark ch 12 v 29-oh Israel our God our lord is one.

Trinity = One God who exists as three persons. Mark 12:29 does not contradict the Trinity.

Don't do associate partners with Allah brother,this sin is unforgivable,Allah says in Qur'an in ch 4 v 48,v 116-Allah if wants can forgive any sin but not the sin of shirk.

I don't associate partners with Allah. I believe Allah is one, and that He exists as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

My friend, you insult Allah by claiming He is the author of the Quran and by denying what He did for you on the cross.

Do you believe that Muhammad's words that are recorded in sahih hadiths came from him, or from God?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 7:13am
yes I believe that sayings of hadith are of God to Prophet Muhammad(pbuh),I give U an example we believe that Dajjal will come before judgment day,Prophet Muhammad predicted that events will come before dajjal,one of the signs will be the competition in terms of tall buildings and we R witnessing it,plus there R several examples.the reason that some hadiths R moderated because hadeeth are recorded 300 yrs after death of Prophet.Allah is eternal he cannot die moreover why don't U respect Jesus(pbuh),he himself is saying our lord God is one.brother U R going nowhere by believing in trinity,there is nothing like Allah(ch 112 v 4),we believe Allah is merciful,just,way way above all human qualities,don't do sin by giving human attributes to Allah such as death.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic