IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran and numbers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran and numbers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Deus Deus wrote:

True that Rashad Khalifa is a bit controversial and I don't subscribe to all his ideas, but this is something that you and I can confirm ourselves. I've already confirmed some of those "number miracles" (the ones that don't require calculations) myself so it's not something that Rashad Khalifa is making up.

He changed the translation of quran to justify his number 19 theory.

Ask all the scholars; they have labelled him as "dajjal"
He claimed to be Prophet of Allah

Edited by ak_m_f
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 11:11am

.....I've already confirmed some of those "number miracles" (the ones that don't require calculations) myself so it's not something that Rashad Khalifa is making up.

Ok!!! that may be coincidence or as you call it "Miracle", but what has all this to do with the faith and teachings of Quran? On the more, with this game of numbers, Rashad Khalifa goes beyond the limits when something doesn't match up with his theory of number 19. To resolve this, he suggests to remove certain verses from the Quran simply because his theory doesn't fit. It is this line of reasoning that is totally illogical. So my brothers, be careful once one go too far in this game that he starts believing in the game more than the script itself.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by AhmadJoyia AhmadJoyia wrote:

.....I've already confirmed some of those "number miracles" (the ones that don't require calculations) myself so it's not something that Rashad Khalifa is making up. <!-- Message ''"" -->

Ok!!! that may be coincidence or as you call it "Miracle", but what has all this to do with the faith and teachings�of Quran? On the more, with this game of numbers, Rashad Khalifa goes beyond the limits when something doesn't match up with his theory of number 19. To resolve this, he suggests to remove certain verses from the Quran simply because his theory doesn't fit. It is this line of reasoning that is totally illogical. So my brothers, be careful once one go too far in this game that�he starts believing in the game more than the script itself.

my points exactly

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 1:09pm

btw who assinated him ?
Deus View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2005 at 6:56pm
I'm not advocating his teachings, nor am I a supporter of his 19 theory. But these number coincidences (the ones that I mentioned and confirmed and which thus far have nothing to do with the number 19) are worth a second thought.
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 9:00pm

Originally posted by Freebird Freebird wrote:

There are 10 Chapters that are using human names:

3    Ali Imron-----200
10    Yunus--------109
11    Hud----------123
12    Yusuf--------111
14    Ibrohim--------52
19    Maryam--------98
31    Luqman--------34
47    Mukhammad---38
71    Nukh (Noah)---28
111  Lahab-----------5

329---------------798

If you think there is/are more names that I missed please let me know, otherwise both results are divisible by 7. Together they are 1127 which is divisible by 7 twice.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
freebird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 2:57pm

The last post was the 7th last month which is more than three weeks ago and that was from me, hello there. 

Here are the names of the angels in the Qur'an, or were angels for some of them. I know you may have an objection to it, but. Beside that please let me know if there are more. The problem with this is some of you maybe can not access this thread. If that the case than you can use PM.

1. Jibril
2. Mikail
3. Malik---- 43 : 77
4. Haroot--- 2 : 102
5. Maroot-- same as above
6. Eblees
7. Effreet--- 27 : 39

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic