IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Allah’s Earthquake Shatters Political Dem  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allah’s Earthquake Shatters Political Dem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by ZEA J ZEA J wrote:

To justin N.

you said that you would not worship a god who kills his own people,and yet, you worship a god who killed his one and only son

Actually, I'm not a practicing Christian. But if I was, that is a good comment!

Again,

Who the hell would worship someone who kills his own ppl? What's the point of worhiping something if it kills you? Might as well worhip an AK 47 for that. But then again, that is what most muslims (in the eyes of the west.) seem to be doing. 

ZEA J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 9:24pm
what do you mean ''i 'm not a practicing christian'' does it mean that you don't believe in christianity?
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 2:09pm
Yes, it does. It means that I don't believe in xtianity. For that matter in the foolish concept of god.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Justin N Justin N wrote:

Yes, it does. It means that I don't believe in xtianity. For that matter in the foolish concept of god.

Then get rid of that "holy cross" in ur avatar
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 9:49am
Oh, I definitely missed an interesting discussion going on then. Nevertheless, my point on the earthquake is to realize that such calmity from God is more of a test than a punishment? Obviously, one can't expect punishment from an ulitmate Just God without giving them the test. What do you say about this? Hope to hear something more interesting from all on this thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic