IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - can Muslim boy be Frd of Christian girl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

can Muslim boy be Frd of Christian girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:05am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Wow, Abu Loren.... nice way to encourage a young person...
nice example you show. Shocked
You might try guiding rather than humiliating.
Peace.

Firm but strong. I hope the boy gets the message.
osamahk View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osamahk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 2:54am
who are u to tell me or guide me . are u my parents?no . mind ur own business man . i didnt comment on ur post . its not ur post . also *****website ?? lol u seems to be a *****. now just dont comment on me
osamahk View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osamahk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 2:56am
calling me a little boy?? lol .then can i call u old man? just hate someone commenting on me
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 4:00am
LOL Wow!

Show these comments to your parents and tell that I said to give you a darn good hiding. (With a belt).

Then you should go and learn your deen. :)
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 9:00am
Wow, osamahk,

I started out having some respect and consideration for you, but after these posts...  you have lost it. 
You probably won't care... but you could get back some respect and consideration if you did.

I wish you peace and I hope you find it.
asalaam.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Little boy don't make comments in matters that you don't understand. Friendship between a boy and a girl is haram no matter what the religion is.

Abu Loren, you too might well be advised not to make comments in matters you don't understand.  As far as I know, Islam is the only religion that forbids friendship, ever, with anyone.  Certainly Christianity would not have any objection to boys and girls being friends.

In this particular situation I agree that nak03 should be cautious, because this girl is talking about "love" and he clearly doesn't feel that way.  I would advise him that he should look upon their relationship as an opportunity to be a good influence on her (it sounds like she needs it), while being careful that she is not a bad influence on him.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Islam is the only religion that forbids friendship, ever, with anyone.

This is the type of irresponsible, and reckless islamophobia that only serves to polarize and fuel hatred. These are difficult times we are all living in and rhetoric has consequences.   
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Islam is the only religion that forbids friendship, ever, with anyone.

This is the type of irresponsible, and reckless islamophobia that only serves to polarize and fuel hatred. These are difficult times we are all living in and rhetoric has consequences.   

Gretings abuayisha,

I agree that we are living in precarious times, but, Ron's statement....
is it rhetoric, or is it truth?
Because the way I see it, until we all can embrace the day of extending friendship to all, evaluating each on his own merits and with equal treatment, the times will remain dangerous.  If there is an ideology that says you must not be friends with this group, or that group, we will never find the true path... the path that leads to peace among humanity and preservation of the creation.  We must find the way that brings friendship on earth, rather than distrust.

asalaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic