IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Error in Quran and hadiths about Thamud  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error in Quran and hadiths about Thamud

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 25>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

What about gospel of mark ch 16 v 17-18 of bible, u haven't give satisfactory reply to this.Quran is the book of truth, Allah claims to protect it in ch 15 v 9.

Salaam Alaikum, NABA.

As I already stated, Mark 16:9-20 was an addition to the Bible. It was not in the original Gospel of Mark, and almost every Bible you read will say that.

I promised Abu Loren I would watch the video he posted, so I will hold off from engaging in further discussion until I view it. When I do so, I will comment on both it and on your points.

Allahma3k. His love endures forever.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 2:37am
If u c our conversation I have quoted several times that Allah is one,but still allegations on Quran are not stopping, I also quote from bible that Jesus (pbuh) advised followers to oneness of Allah, Allah says in ch 2 v 7 that Allah had put a seal on hearts of some people, Allah says in ch 88 v 2q-22-our job is to convey message giving guidance is in hands of Allah, Allah saysvin ch 25 v 52-strive against the unbelievers with the help of Quran.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:12am

Allah saysvin ch 25 v 52-strive against the unbelievers with the help of Quran.

Greetings NABA,

You think TG is an unbeliever?

Salaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by quintessential quintessential wrote:

Salamaleykum
That's just what it has to be I'm afraid.
If the both of you cannot agree on the very nature of Allah, how do you expect to agree on anything else?

Salamaleykum brother

Greetings Salamaleykum,

But you have joined the discussion late... this thread is about the errors made in the qur'an about the Thamud.

Salaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Allah saysvin ch 25 v 52-strive against the unbelievers with the help of Quran.

Greetings NABA,

You think TG is an unbeliever?

Salaam,
Caringheart

According to what Islam teaches, I am one. I have no grieviances against NABA for expressing that, he is being truthful to his faith.

As I am demonstrating though, there are some errors in the Quran that demonstrate that his faith is to a large part based on a book whose author claimed to be God, but which God did not write.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 8:20pm

If u c our conversation I have quoted several times that Allah is one,but still allegations on Quran are not stopping, I also quote from bible that Jesus (pbuh) advised followers to oneness of Allah, Allah says in ch 2 v 7 that Allah had put a seal on hearts of some people, Allah says in ch 88 v 2q-22-our job is to convey message giving guidance is in hands of Allah, Allah saysvin ch 25 v 52-strive against the unbelievers with the help of Quran.

Salaam Alaikum, NABA. My allegations have nothing to do with the Quran saying that Allah is one, but with the historical and scientific errors that are found in its pages, errors that show that Allah did not write it.

Allah is one. I have never denied that. He is one God, and He manifests Himself as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

I look forward to you showing me archaeological or scholarly evidence of any kind that the Thamud built the structures at Al Hijr, as the Quran says. I have already shown evidence that the structures were in fact built by the Nabataeans, and found some more that I will share soon.

Allah Akhbar. His Love endures forever.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 8:22pm
Salaam Alaikum, Abu Loren. I have finished watching the video this evening.

I am working on a response that inshAllah should be ready in the next few days.

Allahma3k.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:10pm
At tg12345 I have shown u the preface of Abdullah yusuf Ali and also the fact that no organization had said Quran is wrong and that's true because Quran is the book of truth, it is the word of Allah.At caring heart since I m amMuslim those who don't believe in Quran means they dont believe in words of Allah, for eg Allah forbids trinity in ch 4 v 171 of Quran but tg is not believing in it, Ch 112 v 1-4-say Allah is one, he is eternal, he is neither born nor give birth, there is nothing like him.but still tg12345 believes that God died.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 25>
  Share Topic