IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Error in Quran and hadiths about Thamud  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error in Quran and hadiths about Thamud

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 25>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2013 at 2:01am
Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

PS I never claimed that Muhammad invented the Quran, or that he had help from people in writing it.

No you claimed it is from satan in no uncertain terms and you will be accountable for it on the Day of Resurrection.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2013 at 2:04am

I accept that the Quran was probably not written by Muhammad or other people. I do not accept, or ever will, that its author is God.

It is your prerogative to believe or not to believe in the Qur'an as you were given free will. But know that rejecting the truth when you knew it was the truth will incur a painful punishment, in fact there are various levels within hell and a person who rejects will be in the lowest depths.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2013 at 7:13am
I believe only in islam, Allah says no religion besides islam is acceptable to Allah in ch 3 v 85, that's it.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2013 at 5:02am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

PS I never claimed that Muhammad invented the Quran, or that he had help from people in writing it.

No you claimed it is from satan in no uncertain terms and you will be accountable for it on the Day of Resurrection.

I claimed it is not from God, and that people probably did not write it. That would leave Satan or the spirits and angels and demons who do not obey God. I do not know which one of them wrote it.

Edited by TG12345 - 21 October 2013 at 5:07am
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2013 at 5:06am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

I accept that the Quran was probably not written by Muhammad or other people. I do not accept, or ever will, that its author is God.

It is your prerogative to believe or not to believe in the Qur'an as you were given free will. But know that rejecting the truth when you knew it was the truth will incur a painful punishment, in fact there are various levels within hell and a person who rejects will be in the lowest depths.

Correct again. I do not reject the truth when I know it is the truth, because as I have demonstrated in several posts, there are things written in the Quran that are not true. So I am rejecting the mistakes made by the author of the Quran, not the truth.

I have yet to watch the video you posted on Youtube. Given that it is a long one, I want to see it all in one sitting so I can have the time to take it in and analyze it and listen to the man's words. Until I do this, I will not make any more posts.

Edited by TG12345 - 21 October 2013 at 5:08am
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2013 at 5:12am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

I believe only in islam, Allah says no religion besides islam is acceptable to Allah in ch 3 v 85, that's it.

The book that tells you this contains mistakes in it, proving that its author cannot have been God. The man who it proclaims as God's prophet made even more mistakes in his teachings.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 5:17am
What about gospel of mark ch 16 v 17-18 of bible, u haven't give satisfactory reply to this.Quran is the book of truth, Allah claims to protect it in ch 15 v 9.
quintessential View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quintessential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 6:31am
Salamaleykum

Naba, you are correct. Dawa is important, but the first and only thing at this point you should be advising about is Tauhid. Oneness of Allah. Without Tauhid any further conversion about anything is tantamount to folly. Its the first rule of Dawa. First you must establish that Allah is One. Only then can you move forward with anything. When you have someone practicing Shirk, believing in the Trinity, Tauhid is the only topic you need to talk about. You cannot possibly hope to establish anything with him without establishing Tauhid. If there is no agreement on Tauhid its just as I said to you in my last post, you're response is supposed to be:
"Lakum deena kum waliyadeen" and then you go about your day believing that you did your best and hopefully Allah is pleased with you.

That's just what it has to be I'm afraid.
If the both of you cannot agree on the very nature of Allah, how do you expect to agree on anything else?

Salamaleykum brother
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 25>
  Share Topic