IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Roles of men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roles of men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 6:48pm

I understand your feelings on the photo, I really do. I have admitted that when I placed the image on the page, I hadn't thought it through as I should've.

" This punishment only occurs due to certain crimes. The Holy Quran is also being disrespected by being placed on the ground. However, I suppose you could say if you do something that results in this punishment, you have disrespected the Quran in one way or another."

If I wrote that ON the photo, would you feel more comfortable about it? Or would you honestly like be to delete the image, all together?

I mean, I know it is my report and all. But it is your faith. I don't want to do anything to disrespect it. Accidentally or otherwise.

Trisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 6:54pm

For the time being, I am going to write that on the image. If I completly erase the image, my teacher may consider it cheating, applying changes after due date. But he may not notice the change of words.

But for further interests, let me know which you would perfer.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic