IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Love  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 1:35am

Good boy rami, u replied in less than 24 hrs!!Cool!I release all ur Hostages.(Remember i was a Hijacker).

Thanku djuice, thanks indeed.My next question:Quran forbids a man to look at a woman(whom u have no blood realation).and vice-versa also.

Now how can to people fall in love if they r not even supposed to look at each other?Dosnt that mean that Islam forbids love?

Regards, Dayem.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
rudy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 4:19am
You were storm spaming and shouting just to ask these qUeStIoNs  ...how new are you to planet earth dude?

Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

Good boy rami, u replied in less than 24 hrs!!Cool!I release all ur Hostages.(Remember i was a Hijacker).

Thanku djuice, thanks indeed.My next question:Quran forbids a man to look at a woman(whom u have no blood realation).and vice-versa also.

Now how can to people fall in love if they r not even supposed to look at each other?Dosnt that mean that Islam forbids love?

Regards, Dayem.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 8:09am

HEE HEE

Not only that dear, I even reported u.Rami will inform the police and they shall fine u soon I think.

HAA HAA

Jokes aside, let me tell u ur supposed to ask questions here or comment man, nothing else.I had wanted to ask that question and I thoght some one did ask them..but no twas a joke!

Anyway:anyone answer plz..Love(with opposite sex) all right in Islam?

Regards, Dayem.

LOONWATCH.COM
rudy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 2:08pm

good luck with love brother.

HEE HEE

Not only that dear, I even reported u.Rami will inform the police and they shall fine u soon I think.

HAA HAA

Jokes aside, let me tell u ur supposed to ask questions here or comment man, nothing else.I had wanted to ask that question and I thoght some one did ask them..but no twas a joke!

Anyway:anyone answer plz..Love(with opposite sex) all right in Islam?

Regards, Dayem.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
djuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 6:36am

With regards to Love�..

Narrated 'Abd Allah bin Hisham: 'We were with the Prophet (SAW) and he was holding the hand of 'Umar ibnu Al-Khattab (RA). 'Umar said to him, "O Allah's Messenger (SAW)! You are dearer to me than everything except my own-self." Allah's Messenger (SAW) said: "No, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, (you will not have complete Faith) until I am dearer to you than your own-self." Then 'Umar (RAA) said: "However, now, by Allah, you are dearer to me than my own-self." He (SAW) then said: "Now, O 'Umar, (now you are a believer)."

The Gospel - Matthew

10:34
Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

10:35
For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law:

10:36
And a man's foes' shall be they of his own household.

10:37
He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Now there is something � Two Prophet�s agreeing with each other! Hee hee.

However - I am more interested if you get it?

djuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 6:37am

Dayem stated:

�Thanku djuice, thanks indeed.My next question:Quran forbids a man to look at a woman(whom u have no blood realation).and vice-versa also.

Now how can to people fall in love if they r not even supposed to look at each other? Dosnt that mean that Islam forbids love?�

Hmmm, I thought it was what was inside that counts!?

I see you!

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:41am

Djuice stated:

I see you!

Huh?I dont have a webcam.How did u c me?

Hey this forum is turning more into a joke than anything,bro. Rami may kick us out:Beaware.

Edited by Dayem
LOONWATCH.COM
rudy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 8:05am
I agree with you Dayem, I've noticed so since you've started asking your love questions.

Djuice stated:

Hey this forum is turning more into a joke than anything,bro. Rami may kick us out:Beaware.
Mother Teresa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic