IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Isaiah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Isaiah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:38am
yes,in fact we believe Jesus Christ(pbuh) is one of the most eminent prophets of Allah,in ch 4 v 157-158-Allah says that Allah has raised up Jesus christ(pbuh) in the heaven and Jesus christ(pbuh) has not died,we all know whatever Jesus Christ(pbuh) did miracles was with the help of Allah,in Surah Al Maidah ch 5 v 116-Jesus christ(pbuh) says worship only Allah he is my lord and your lord.in ch 5 v 72-Allah clearly says those are doing a grieveous sin by regarding Jesus Christ(pbuh) as God.

Edited by NABA - 29 July 2013 at 7:38am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Allah in quran says in ch 13 v 38-Allah had sent down several revelations before quran but those revelations were only for particular section of people and for given period of time.by name 4 books are mentioned taura, zabur, ingil.ingil was revealed to Jesus Christ (pbuh) and the message was to submit will to Allah. In surah Al imran ch 3 v 52-Jesus Christ (pbuh) asked the people to submit will to Allah and regarded himself as Muslim.

Greetings NABA,
But what of Isaiah?  Are muslims familiar with the prophesies of Isaiah?
Salaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 1:59pm
Allah in quran says in ch 13 v 38-Allah had sent down several revelations before quran but those revelations were only for particular section of people and for given period of time.by name 4 books are mentioned taura, zabur, ingil.ingil was revealed to Jesus Christ (pbuh) and the message was to submit will to Allah. In surah Al imran ch 3 v 52-Jesus Christ (pbuh) asked the people to submit will to Allah and regarded himself as Muslim.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 8:19pm
What do muslims say about the book of Isaiah?
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic