IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pregnancy after nikah before rukhsati  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pregnancy after nikah before rukhsati

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farooq81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pregnancy after nikah before rukhsati
    Posted: 26 July 2013 at 12:31am
Assalm o Alykum,
My nikah is done but rukhsati is not yet happened. I and my wife lives in separate countries but we somehow met twice on station that comes on the way of her country.She has a doubt she is pregnant and in our country the baby before rukhsati is no acceptable , I am extremely worried how would I handle it if she becomes pregnant.My rukhsati is expected to happen in Dec 2013 and the incidence happened in this july.I do not want to do any thing that goes against the commandments of Allah swt. Please suggest me any way out to tackle this matter.
Jazakallah 
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2014 at 5:33pm
Hope your issue is resolved
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic