IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Clothing/Hijab
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - islamic clothing  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

islamic clothing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wertyhas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2022 at 2:26am
I've never heard about this site. I need to be online more often. Usually, my husband buys me an abaya on this site -- abayas online uk. And I am so pleased that people understand our traditions and customs. Even though my husband is an American, he always bought me traditional clothes when I asked him about them. However, I have never worn a hijab, and I will not wear it because it hides all the beauty of an Arab girl. It seems to me that the best option for all Arab girls who want to look good is to wear abayas.
farihaspinzer View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farihaspinzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2022 at 5:13am
Originally posted by wertyhas wertyhas wrote:

I've never heard about this site. I need to be online more often. Usually, my husband buys me an abaya on this site -- abayas online uk. And I am so pleased that people understand our traditions and customs. Even though my husband is an American, he always bought me traditional clothes when I asked him about them. However, I have never worn a hijab, and I will not wear it because it hides all the beauty of an Arab girl. It seems to me that the best option for all Arab girls who want to look good is to wear abayas.

Very impressive
karinacooper9 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karinacooper9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2022 at 1:12pm
You can also try searching for online clothes shopping in Pakistan with your intended keyword it would be really helpful for finding the best design for yourself.
karinacooper9 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karinacooper9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 11:39am
You can also try searching for online clothes shopping in Pakistan with your intended keyword it would be really helpful for finding the best design for yourself.

BintAhmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BintAhmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2022 at 8:04am
I would also like to contribute to this thread https://khaleejiabaya.com/
They are based in the UK and sell modest and affordable jilbab as well as abayas. They seem to be one of the few that caters for plus sizes and very long lengths.  

anki View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female Hindu
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2022 at 10:47pm
Everyone likes to wear new clothes, but we can save our old clothes from being wasted by reusing them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic