IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - if non muslim bring islaam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

if non muslim bring islaam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dradi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: if non muslim bring islaam
    Posted: 06 July 2013 at 12:33am
respected ,
                  i have some question following are

1  if a women bring islam her previous nikah stable or broken.

2  if she did not want live with housband her non muslim husband.and husband is not giving her divorce.both are living seprate more then one years. 
3  she want to marry with muslim man .

could you advise me what is the the way for her ?
truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 11:40am
You can ask sheikh muhammad. Salah

Through Huda tv in ask Huda programm

His page

https://m.facebook.com/MSalahOfficial?_rdr

I am not sure if he will answer on page
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2014 at 12:21pm
[QUOTE=dradi]

respected ,
                  i have some question following are
1� if a women bring islam her previous�nikah�stable or broken.
2� if she did not want live with housband her non muslim husband.and husband is not giving her divorce.both are living seprate more then one years.�
3� she want to marry with muslim man .
could you advise me what is the the way for her ?
[/QUOTE

As Salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Brother, as soon as a woman becomes a muslim, her marriage with a mushrik gets anulled. If you remember, Prophet { sallal lahu alayhi wasallam } 's daughter Zaynab when came into Islam her marriage was annulled. She was staying with her father. But when his husband embraced Islam, she was sent back to him. However, in your case, in her period of iddah {waiting period during divorce }, he has right to get back to her, if he embraces Islam, else, she can marry whosoever she wills.

�They are not lawful (wives) for the disbelievers nor are the disbelievers lawful (husbands) for them� [al-Mumtahanah 60:10]

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
indian125 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indian125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 5:21am
I have to ask someting..unable to send msg to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic