IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I have been thinking that I want to become Muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have been thinking that I want to become Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celeste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have been thinking that I want to become Muslim
    Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:53pm
I don't know if I would be welcome. I am very serious about this. Nobody has formally introduced me to the religion. I was raised Christian and have been a serious believer all of my life, up until two years ago I have been questioning my faith, but have not completely let go or ruled out that Christ was miraculous and the son of God. One of the main reasons why I want to become Muslim, is because I feel like the Christian community has failed me and I am drawn to how disciplined Muslims are. I think I would feel safe and covered by Islam. I am afraid that if I don't become part of a community that takes their life serious I am literally going to die. Is my reasoning not a fair reason to consider becoming Muslim? Would I be unwelcomed for the concerns I mentioned, uncluding the fact that I can't go as far as denouncing Christ?

Edited by Celeste - 29 June 2013 at 8:54pm
herber345 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2013 at 2:55am
if you are not satisfied with your religion and you have no faith of Jesus Christ you should become Muslim. Faith is very important to follow any religion and whatever you be and either Muslim or christian. God will remain same only name will be changed.. God is one and we, human has given many names.

Edited by herber345 - 18 December 2013 at 2:57am
sana5500 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sana5500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 3:53am
Good thinking. Islam is perfect religion and guide you better in every field.
http://www.forumpakistan.com/islam-forum-f49.html

Edited by sana5500 - 24 December 2014 at 3:33am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic