IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Syrians, we are your future to trust-3  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Syrians, we are your future to trust-3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Syrians, we are your future to trust-3
    Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:17am
You will see here what the psychopaths is all about. This is very gruesome clip which I regret seeing in the first place. But I am vindicated that I been saying all along that these are mentally sick criminals, psychopathic individuals yelling Allahu Akbar histerically. Here and in Iraq and in Pakistan and Afghanistan are pretty much the same, mentally sick psychopath. I can't imagine what their women like knowingly sleeping with men with no heart feeling. If you want to defend them, than by all mean please do so.

If my neighbours or friends are satan worshipers I will still talk to them and treat them as friends and neighbours where I guaranty safety for their belongings as well as their person. because people only change by means of communication. But that is me. If I were in possession of authority to decide who goes to where in akhirah - than I have made up my mind as to where this people will be placed.

I warn you again about this clip, otherwise just read the article.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/06/28/311232/usbacked-takfiris-behead-priest-in-homs/

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:58pm
I found the comments section the most interesting.  It's amazing how two totally incompatible ideas can co-exist in the minds of many of the commenters:
1. That the (predominately Christian) US shares the blame for these atrocities.
2. That the "video was made as a threat to the Christian world."  Confused

I also found it extraordinary how many Muslims claimed that "No true muslim does this."  Really?  Don't they know that Muhammad himself presided over hundreds of beheadings?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:43pm
Ron one would assume criminality from their comment. What a completely odd extrapolation you've made.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:02am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Ron one would assume criminality from their comment. What a completely odd extrapolation you've made.
 Confused Whose criminality?  The criminality of the Christians being beheaded is never discussed as far as I can see.  We are not even told who they are, let alone what (if anything) they did.  The criminality of those doing the beheading is kind of obvious, I would say; but what is your point?
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

I also found it extraordinary how many Muslims claimed that "No true muslim does this."� Really?� Don't they know that Muhammad himself presided over hundreds of beheadings?

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:35pm
Still Confused.  Sorry abuayisha, but I must be even more dense than you thought.  I'm sure you know that Muhammad beheaded many people.  Doesn't that pretty much demolish the claim that "no true Muslim" would do it?  Obviously the most excellent Muslim in all of history did do it.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:22pm
Ron in my estimation when Muslims claim that, 'no true Muslim would do....,' they essentially are saying the act is of such a vile and criminal nature, that no true Muslim would do such a thing. Therefore, when you have mentioned our Prophet in such company is incorrect at best.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Ron in my estimation when Muslims claim that, 'no true Muslim would do....,' they essentially are saying the act is of such a vile and criminal nature, that no true Muslim would do such a thing. Therefore, when you have mentioned our Prophet in such company is incorrect at best.
So are you saying that Muhammad was not a true Muslim?  Or that he was not involved in beheadings?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic