IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Islamic Origin of The Scientific Method  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Islamic Origin of The Scientific Method

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Islamic Origin of The Scientific Method
    Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:19pm
The Islamic Origin of The Scientific Method

Source : Robert Briffault's "The Making of Humanity "

Briffault was a historian of science as well as an Orientalist ....

Briffault's detailed and documented allegations concerning the islamic origin of the scientific method were also quoted by the greatest poet of the last century Sir Dr, philosopher and Allama Muhammad Iqbal in his masterpiece " The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in islam " (You can download those 2 ebooks for free from here below ) , as you will find out by clicking the link here below

This link represents the site of Dutch muslim Moroccans: a site for muslims and non-muslims alike in Holland :

http://www.maroc.nl/forums/islam-meer/350367-real-origin-scientific-method-print.html

I would love to hear from you, gus, about the subject of this topic few muslims know about .

Please , do tell me what you think of it .

Thanks , appreciate indeed .

Salam Alaikom
Rumi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:55am
I am looking forward to your reactions , guys.

So, do not disappoint me because this is a highly interesting topic if you haven't noticed yet

Thanks indeed.

P.S.: That link of mine should be allowed to work by the way .Thanks

Salam

Edited by Rumi - 22 June 2013 at 8:56am
The_Believer View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:32am
Assalamu Alaikum Brother

Thanks for sharing this information. I agree that the Origin of the scientific method is Islamic.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic