IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The urge to kill so intense  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The urge to kill so intense

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The urge to kill so intense
    Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:22am
Greetings Nothing,
I think you are exactly correct on this thread.
These people are guided by no less than evil.
Salaam,
Caringheart

12 And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord(Leviticus 19)

Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:40pm
And more and more, the urge to kill is so intense. There is nothing enjoyable for this mentally sick psychopaths other blood flowing, scattered flash and screaming in fear.

To prove that this is the work of muslims is to tell them to act on do this ayah, see if this psychos can do it.
If they can't than we know who they are.

Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is Best Aware of those who go aright. (16:125)

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/06/30/311615/bombings-kill-53-people-in-pakistan/

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/06/30/311618/iraq-bomb-kills-12-soccer-players-fans/

Edited by nothing - 30 June 2013 at 4:41pm
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:29am
Ask Qardawi and the Saudi mufti if they too enjoy the mental orgasm in this frenzy killings. I think they are.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/06/27/311149/bombings-in-iraqi-cafs-leave-22-dead/
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:08am
at matt Browne a Muslim is an individual who acquires peace by submitting will to Allah or in other words who obey Allah,just by having Urdu name one cannot b a muslim.therefore those who cast terror in hearts of innocent human beings are not Muslims.
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:48am
Even protesters in the park protesting the government was the targets of this mentally sick criminals, plus otherplaces just a day before it. Sickening this psychopaths, really sickening.

"Two suicide bombers have attacked a tent packed with protesters in northern Iraq, killing at least eight people and wounding 51 others, officials say."

"At least 14 people have been killed and many more injured in several terrorist attacks in Iraq"

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/06/2013625112557945767.html

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/06/25/310770/bomb-blast-kills-11-in-north-iraq/
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:19am
People killing innocents in the name of Islam are Muslims. They are bad Muslims, yes.

Hitler was a human being, not an elephant. A bad human being, yes.

Edited by Matt Browne - 26 June 2013 at 8:20am
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:38am
as I previously said there is no scope of killing innocent human beings in islam(ch 5 v 32)those people are not Muslims at all who kill innocent human beings,secondly I don't believe in marking me as shia or sunni,because Allah says to hold the rope of Qur'an together in ch 3 v 103,Allah addresses to prophet to cut off terms with those who make sects in religion and Allah will c them on judgment day(ch 6 v 159).
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:14pm
The first link here was 2 days old while the 2nd is today's. Unbelievable how even to write this I struggle to find time for it. I got to go to work, I got to do house work, I need time for exercise, I need time for family, and I have hobby of my own, yet the speed of this killings indicates the result of people who have no daily life activity.

These mentally sick criminals said that the excuse for this tourist killings is to revenge for the American drone's killing of their leader. By killing Chinese Ukrainian and Russian tourist? How convenient? These mentally sick are so hopeless against the Americans but so good for the defenseless unwary tourists, worshipers, market shoppers, female students. How convenient.

While the 2nd is definitely random killings, the urge to kill force them to do it. But I would not be surprise if some sunnis think this is religious reason, or sectarians. This is their urge to kill.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1020142/gunmen-kill-nine-foreign-tourists-and-their-guide-in-nanga-parbat

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/06/2013624171253335353.html

Edited by nothing - 24 June 2013 at 2:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic