IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - scientific miracles of Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

scientific miracles of Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:29am
Thanks, Ron. So we have another case of scientific foreknowledge nonsense. I keep wondering why so many Muslims are keen to draw these nonsensical connections between the Qur'an and science. One explanation I have is this need for justification of the Qur'an superiority over everything else. This obsession with the superiority of Islam seems to be one of the root causes of so much intolerance against non-Muslims. But peace requires a my way your way attitude. Live and let live.
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:14am
this is not the obsession of superiority of Islam,this is regarding truth that Qur'an is way above science,regarding intolerance,I say that if U want to observe any religion go through their scriptures,don't observe the followers,patience is the root of peace,Allah says in Qur'an in ch 103 v 1-3-man is in the state of loss except those who have faith,do good deeds,resorting people to truth,resorting people to patience and hard work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic