IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WHY?WHAT IS GUILT OF MUSLIMS IN MYANMAR????  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHY?WHAT IS GUILT OF MUSLIMS IN MYANMAR????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHY?WHAT IS GUILT OF MUSLIMS IN MYANMAR????
    Posted: 13 June 2013 at 2:51am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:08am
i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:11pm
On another forum they are saying that "the situation of Muslims in Myanmar (most of who are illegal Bangladeshi immigrants) is much better than the situation of non-Muslims in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iraq."  I would like to dispute this; but like you, I try to say only facts -- and right now I have none. 

Can you give me any solid evidence that Muslims are being burned alive in Myanmar?  Surely there must be an English language source for this information; or at least give me names, dates, places, etc., so I can research it myself.

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:12pm
because i am human and cant see this actions.yes ,he is in America because wants help.he wants money for killing guiltless people. his army only watch burning of muslims and their homes .they only watch .do u enjoy from burning of humans in fire for their religion .they r human no wood .they r alive .alive people burn in fire.do u like this way of death ?i am from every where that my heart is there. 
i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 1:26pm
The media has not been totally silent about the situation in Myanmar/Burma, but I agree that there has not been enough reporting of it.  Myanmar's president, Thein Sein, is in Washington this week to meet with US President Obama. Maybe that will help to give the story more prominence.

I'm curious to know why this issue is of such concern to you, whitelion553.  Do you live in Myanmar, or do you know someone who does?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2013 at 9:51pm
i know all of this cruel actions are happening now,they r new .president of that country is silent to this actions and all of medias r silent ,too.if this occured in america .were they silent ?????????it is happening now.now
i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2013 at 11:10am
When were the 20 Muslim boys abducted from school?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2013 at 7:48am
my friend,it is happening now
i try to say only facts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic