IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marriage problems  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marriage problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mariam786 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mariam786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:37am
Asalaam alaikum,
Dear brothers i would like your advice as i dont knw what to do.
I am a 32 year old sister from the uk, 7 years ago i went to pakistan and married a man who my parents fixed me up with. I was of ' marriage age' and he was a hafiz which led me to believe he will b a good muslim and guide me too which is a good basis for an islamic marriage.

7 years later we now have 3 gorgeous children we have always helped each other and support each other in what we do. When i was pregnant with my 3rd child i discovered something so traumatic about my husband that i cant bring myself to say it.

I discovered he had been paying prostitutes for sex for a number of years, he has been going to private clubs for sex. I was devastated it broke my heart and destroyed my world. The man i considered my world, the father of my children had betrayed me like this. I was due to give birth and i had made this awful discovry.

I couldnt keep it to myself and confronted my husband about this, hr couldnt give me anexplanation as to why he went but begged me fr forgiveness and promised he would never go again.

He has since started praying namaaz more regularly, i am hurting so much but i have accepted that i wish to make a go of my marriage as k love my husband. Its not the same as i feel the trust will take time.

Its been 6 weeks since i made the discovery, howevr me andmhhusbsnd have not been intimate, he does not seem to want to, i find it difficult to ask him as its awkward but why does he not want to be intimate with me?

How can i try to save my marriage, im thf one who has bern betrayed and hurt yet i feel its me trying desperately to save my marriage. I knw my husband wants to stay with me but ii dont know what to do.

Please brothers u know how men work, what can i do. How do i get my husband back and save my marriage?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic