IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So called "Bad Muslims"  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So called "Bad Muslims"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 8:01pm

So AhmadJoyia, by your personal understanding, the punishment for zina is 100 lashes? Regardless of marrital status? (i.e. for this particular law, you reject the hadith?)

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 10:48am
Well brother, I am not qualified in this matter to suggest any comments here, but merely asking to understand as what is the basics of understanding Isalm through such critical examination.
skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 8:48pm

Originally posted by Begbie Begbie wrote:

Originally posted by firewall firewall wrote:

honestly, i'm sad how one cannot see i posted Quran, 4:59 & 24:51clearly  these Quran verses revealed that Allah supported Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), that the Prophet enacted Allah's Laws.

I asked, very explicitly, what the punishment for zina is as stated in the quran. It is not stoning.
Francis Begbie.

Why didn't you just read it yourself in the first place and find out for yourself? Too lazy?

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 9:24pm
hahaha
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
freebird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2005 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by YOUNG JEEZY YOUNG JEEZY wrote:

You guys remember that conflict in Bosnia and Hertzgovenia(Sorry for the typo)?

Well today I was in my car with my pops and he was saying sh*t like yo..those people in Europe are messed up the Moslim ones...during that war the Muslim people raped children, girls....and just had intercourse with them because according to Allah "a raped, or a women who had previously had sex without marriage isn't worthy" and some other sh*t like...i dont even remeber clearly and I dont want to say something wrong...

Most posters have given good replies for this but I have something else to say.

The style of this typing (coloured) will never convince anyone to change their views. By right I should not let anyone knows, but hey, for the sake of worthy readings and having a worthy opponents is better than a stupid assistant.

Arab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2006 at 1:19am
And you said that Christianityy teaches humbleness. Please what humbleness are u talking about when you dance and sing in church and dont even take your shoes off? Didnt God tell Moses in the bible to take his shoes off? Yes he did. These arent humble hearts. look at the Muslims when he goes to prayer and look at the christian. We wash and wear the nicest outfits etc, you sprinkle some cologne on and go and dance. No humbleness in that. Some Muslims cry in there prayers, some Christians get jiggy with it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic