IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So called "Bad Muslims"  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So called "Bad Muslims"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2005 at 3:34pm

Originally posted by Begbie Begbie wrote:

Originally posted by firewall firewall wrote:

an unmarried who commits zina should be whipped 100x in public. a married should be stoned to death in public. period.
How quaint. Can you provide the verse that states the punishment for a married person committing zina is stoning ?

Excellant question. I appreciate this way of reasoning.

YOUNG JEEZY View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNG JEEZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2005 at 3:51pm

yo....I like the Muslim religion well i respect it and I am oriented about it...i know teh basics but i wasnt trying to be rude...mabye its just me i always go and ask questions to rough...its a great religion if people followed it...

but i was reading part of the Koran and it said "Jesus will come back and kill the swine and the crosses" dont you think that Jesus would have more stuff to worry about such as all the murderers, pollution, animals that kill innocent people and the curruption. I like to analyze things.

And Hitler wasn't Catholic by the way he was half jewish but he had his own little religion goin on

Thanks for clearing up alot of stuff I liked that Ferrari example

I dont mean to sound rude if any of you think that its just I wanna learn some new stuff thanks for takin the time

hafezabutaleb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafezabutaleb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2005 at 9:47pm
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
"24.1": (This is) a chapter which We have revealed and made obligatory and in which We have revealed clear communications that you may be mindful.
"24.2": (As for) the fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them, (giving) a hundred stripes, and let not pity for them detain you in the matter of obedience to Allah, if you believe in Allah and the last day, and let a party of believers witness their chastisement.
"24.3": The fornicator shall not marry any but a fornicatress or idolatress, and (as for) the fornicatress, none shall marry her but a fornicator or an idolater; and it is forbidden to the believers.
"24.4": And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses, flog them, (giving) eighty stripes, and do not admit any evidence from them ever; and these it is that are the transgressors,
"24.5": Except those who repent after this and act aright, for surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
"24.6": And (as for) those who accuse their wives and have no witnesses except themselves, the evidence of one of these (should be taken) four times, bearing Allah to witness that he is most surely of the truthful ones.
"24.7": And the fifth (time) that the curse of Allah be on him if he is one of the liars.
"24.8": And it shall avert the chastisement from her if she testify four times, bearing Allah to witness that he is most surely one of the liars;
"24.9": And the fifth (time) that the wrath of Allah be on her if he is one of the truthful.
"24.10": And were it not for Allah's grace upon you and His mercy -(ye would be ruined indeed
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2005 at 4:29am

Edited by firewall
Begbie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Begbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2005 at 8:00am
Which verse in the quran states that the punishment for zina is stoning ?
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2005 at 5:19pm
bismillahi rahmani raheem,

Quran, 4:59 O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.

Quran, 24:51The response of the believers, when they are invited to Allah and His Messenger that he may judge between them, is only to say: We hear and we obey; and these it is that are the successful.

Sahih Bukhari, 9.091.365

Narrated Abu Huraira: While we were with Allah's Messenger, a bedouin got up and said, "O Allah's Messenger! Settle my case according to Allah's Book (Laws)." Then his opponent got up and said, "O Allah's Messenger! He has said the truth! Settle his case according to Allah's Book (Laws) and allow me to speak,"

He said, "My son was a laborer for this man & he committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife. The people told me that my son should be stoned to death but I ransomed him with one-hundred sheep & a slave girl. Then I asked the religious learned people & they told me that his wife should be stoned to death & my son should receive 100 lashes & be sentenced to 1 year of exile.'

The Prophet said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, I will judge between you according to Allah's Book (Laws): As for the slave girl and the sheep, they are to be returned; & as for your son, he shall receive 100 lashes & will be exiled for 1 year. You, O Unais!" addressing a man from Bani Aslam, "Go tomorrow morning to the wife of this (man) & if she confesses, then stone her to death."The next morning Unais went to the wife and she confessed, & he stoned her to death.

-------

yes, muslims follow the Quran. & when cases arises which are not clearly understood, muslims refer to Allah & Rasulullah. as recorded in multiple Sahih Hadiths, it is a well known fact that when married adulterers are referred to Rasulullah, he judged for them to be stoned. if you disbelieve Rasulullah's conduct, or these multiple Sahih Hadiths, well that's for you to answer to Allah. Rasulullah lives by Allah's rules; & believing that naturally sets muslims to follow his conducts in life. wallahu a'lam.

Edited by firewall
Begbie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Begbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2005 at 2:05pm

as recorded in multiple Sahih Hadiths, it
is a well known fact that when married adulterers are referred to Rasulullah, he judged for them to be stoned.
So the punishment for zina in the koran is not stoning ? You have me confused here because each time I ask for a reference to the koran, you reference something else. In any event, not to worry. I will continue for answers else where.

if you disbelieve Rasulullah's conduct, or these multiple Sahih Hadiths, well that's for you to answer to Allah. Rasulullah lives by Allah's rules; & believing that naturally sets muslims to follow
his conducts in life. wallahu a'lam.

See, for me, that would imply that the koran is either not the complete word of god or it has been corrupted (I seem to remember a vague reference to a beast of burden eating some pages or something) or people are picking and choosing. As you probably know, the koran only crowd will make this argument.

No further response i needed, thanks for your input.

Regards,

Francis Begbie.

Edited by Begbie
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2005 at 12:45am

Edited by firewall
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic