IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Writing in a book to Allah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Writing in a book to Allah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
whosebob View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosebob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Writing in a book to Allah
    Posted: 25 April 2013 at 6:27am

My book really has no name. But I do keep a date when I write my books. It�s like a diary. The best part is greeting Allah everyday. I like that part the best, saying,� As-salam alaykum Allah� Mashallah that is special to me. When I reference my books, it�s nice to see how my relationship has gotten better over the years mashallah.

Anyway, I hope you keeping well.

Thanks for posting

Salam

Imaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2013 at 3:44am
The Best way to communicate with Allah is through your Supplications.Allah knows our heart really well. Its good that you write a book. What's your book name?
whosebob View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosebob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:28am
Salam

You right when you say that Allah does�nt need me to write in a book. The reason I personally do it is to help me remember the good things in my life. I read Quran, Alhamdullilah but sometimes I want to talk to Allah and not forget the experience I�ve had with Him inshallah. This helps me appreciate him for blessing me with my life.

Some people suffer from deep depression, some people are lonely etc If you have a diary at least you can read and remember days in your life were it was a good day. Allah is all encompassing and most wise, Alhamdullilah. Allah does�nt need to remember, I do.

Salam

Edited by whosebob - 24 April 2013 at 5:37am
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:38am
walecum As Salaam.Allah doesn't need any medium to communicate with his followers.he knows everything about you.mentioned in several places in Qur'an such as in Surah Al Ra'ad ch 13 v 9-nothing is hidden from Allah.in Surah Al Tahaa ch 20 v 7-it is not necessary to call Allah from mouth,Allah knows our heart very well.
whosebob View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosebob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:35pm

Writing to Allah is great. When I�m feeling down I always go to a letter where I was feeling better. It reminds me that not every day is the same. When bad things happen, it�s always nice to remember the good things in my life especially my family. It also gives me hope that one day I�ll be fine in heaven.

I�ve written to Allah about very serious topics and also light hearted ones. He loves you and is waiting to listen.

I�ve actually started using the computer recently, it�s nice but it can�t beat a book because you using your own writing to keep in contact with Allah. I�ve also collected a few kids drawing from my niece and nephew which I�ve added to my book.

I think in Islam, Judaism and Christianity one has a book that will be with Allah on the Day of Qiyamah. On that day it would be nice to say to Allah that we thought about it and started writing our own book in life for him to read since we were too impatient to see Him J So try thinking of good topics that you both will enjoy.

Anyway, I hope that I have helped you in some way. Start writing�you will be surprised to see what you�ve forgotten.

Take care.

Salam

Edited by whosebob - 19 April 2013 at 8:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic