IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Africa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Darfur - Sudan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darfur - Sudan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
selfffya View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote selfffya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Darfur - Sudan
    Posted: 02 May 2006 at 4:32pm

thankyou for the info.

usama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 6:29am

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

Asalaam alaikum. Ramadan Mubarak.

I am new here, but am eager to address the current events facing the Muslim world. Concerning the events in Sudan, I previously wrote on this matter and have a link addressing the geo-political circumstances surrounding Sudan.

http://mindspring4islam.blogspot.com/2005/05/muslim-analysis -back-door-to-darfur.html

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 10:34am

I can see genuine concern in some of your posts about the humanitarian issue that exists there, why can't you afford Americans the same graciousness?

Well, sorry to be a cynic but not sure this government has much humanitarianism.. there may be specific people who are but there are too many people who have ties to large corporations.. and they DO look for oil reserves. They care nothing for the people of those regions. It is called greed.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
americancrusade View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote americancrusade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:14am

Greetings to all,

I find it extraordinary that the first thought that comes to mind regarding U.S. involvement in the Sudan is one of oil and imperialism.  do all of you honestly think americans sit around all day and think of which country we can exploit?  I can see genuine concern in some of your posts about the humanitarian issue that exists there, why can't you afford Americans the same graciousness?

blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 8:33am

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Solution = get rid of the corupt leaders

I agree with you. If the people were not afraid, they would unite to do just that.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 8:31am
Solution = get rid of the corupt leaders
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 8:20am

I know people from this area.

I believe this whole issue is not really over the poor people of Darfur. I believe this issue is a cover issue for another hidden adjenda.

Remember, Europe enslaved black Africa and does not give them justice and equality even today, in their own home nations of Europe and America. Why do they need to travel all the way to Sudan to pretend to care about what is happening in Darfur?

Do you know that there is more oil in Southern Sudan than in all of Arabia?

We all know that Dick Cheney's company offered the Taliban "a carpet of gold or a carpet of bombs" before 911. We know that the major oil companies jockied for control of Iraqi oil. I believe they are now pushing for control of Sudan's oil under the guise of caring about the suffering of the poor.

Those who live in the North of Sudan are darker than blacks in America, and yet they claim that this is Arab racism against the blacks in the South of Sudan. Both people are black. It is black on black violence against those being armed by Western governments (who are being urged on by the Oil mafia), working covertly through the bordering nations of Sudan.

Edited by blond
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2005 at 7:56am

Originally posted by semar semar wrote:

...Do you think the following agreement will help to stop the violence? Is there anybody this forum knows about the real story about Darfur? In the us media Sudanese Government is the main actor in Darfur case.

I am afraid not. The only solution accepted to the US and Zionists would be to - a pro-US/Israel regime in Sudan which allow them to exploit it huge oil resorces (12% of known world reserves) - just like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Here is a link which would take you to the real actors behind this another War against Islam

http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=5446873&pageid=r &mode=ALL&query=sudan

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic