IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Boston Bombing  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Bombing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boston Bombing
    Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:58pm
[IMG]smileys/smiley3.gif" align="middle" /> Nothing to say about this "event"?

Did they get the right guys?

Edited by Dick - 20 April 2013 at 6:48am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 6:40pm
What is there to say?  More craziness in the world.  Very sad.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Dick Dick wrote:

[IMG]smileys/smiley3.gif" align="middle" /> Nothing to say about this "event"?

Did they get the right guys?

There was shoot out just yesterday, 5 killed. And there was shooting not long ago, remember the primary school massacre? And there was another killings after that too.

Also there was also an Israeli who shoot black people in random, he was captured in the airport, what happened to him now?

And there was, and there was, and there was...........

Edited by nothing - 22 April 2013 at 6:23pm
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:49pm
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:11am
i try to say only facts
abellong View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abellong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:58am
It is crazy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:02am

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20460.aspx

Americans are actually going to be coming around to accepting that what the Supreme Leader of Iran is saying is a lot more honest and truthful and realistic than what they are hearing from their own leaders here in the US
i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20460.aspx

Americans are actually going to be coming around to accepting that what the Supreme Leader of Iran is saying is a lot more honest and truthful and realistic than what they are hearing from their own leaders here in the US

If you "try to say only facts", maybe you should avoid quotes from misleading articles like this.  Kevin Barrett is a Muslim.  (Press TV apparently "forgot" to mention this.Ermm)  I doubt that he speaks even for American Muslims, but he certainly doesn't represent the views of the US public.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic