IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i decide to break up with my husband  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i decide to break up with my husband

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ummatee81 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummatee81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i decide to break up with my husband
    Posted: 08 September 2014 at 12:48am
Aoa Fais;

i suppose you are a female? right? as your profile does not mention your gender.

JazakAllah for suggesting the supplication. Alhumdulilah, it is already my wazifa and i recite this in every prayer :)...

our Nikkah was already a chance for him dear. being a muslim husband, his first responsibility was to protect my and his iman.... and after so many discussions with him, i figured it out in the end that he do not give it a damn if his sister is living with a non-muslim....

May Allah Pak give him and his family hidayath. whatever lies in the hearts, is known by Allah Subhan'nahu only. i could never be powerful enough to look into his heart. i am a human, and could only judge him through his actions.....

thanks for the prayers, yes may both of us be blessed with good spouses again. in our society, its hard, its tough. i had all this in mind. i did istikhara too, and my heart was never satisfied to take this relationship any further. i consider this was a test for both of us.....

keep me in prayers that may Allah Subhan'nahu bless me with Sabr and 'be-niyazi'.... aameen

Wasalam
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2014 at 6:30pm
Allah humma ajrni fi museebati wakhlufli kahairan minha. This means: Allah give me better than what I have lost and help me in this difficult time with Khair.

What done is done, but I still feel you should have given a chance to that man, after all it was a marriage and not engagement.

Allah aap dono ke liye isse behtar life partner de.

Dua me yaad rakhna

Assalam Alaikum
ummatee81 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummatee81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 9:00am
Dear everyone....

Thanks for your concern. Well I tool khula and its been a year now
Inna-lil'lahe-wainna-elhe-rajioon..... it was a very tough tome for me and my parents... but Alhumdulilah, Allah Subhan'nahu gave us courage to bear all this. I'm bit better now. But still lots of prayers needed.. ..

JazakAllah everyone.
Wasalam

fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2014 at 5:14pm
Assalam alaikum
Hope your issue is resolved
Let us know if you married to that man
I wud b happy if you saved your marraige..
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2014 at 3:31pm
Assalam alaikum
Hope your issue is resolved
Let us know if you married to that man
I wud b happy if you saved your marraige.
saima145 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saima145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 6:32pm
The husband in this case is not helpless he does not care what sort of life sisters lives islamic or non islamic. There are people in Pakistan who have very little or almost no connection with islam in their everyday life. I personally believe they are one of those people who dont even care if the sister's husband is muslim or non muslim. All they wish is her well settled.
This is a small thing for many i have experienced much worse regarding to people not believing in islam.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 3:24pm
Assalam Alikum,

I read your post and found too much repetition of same information, to be precised your Husband is in very helpless situation, at times when girls in house take such steps its out of control, in this case the best thing a man thinks is stay away to have peace in his life.
In your case your husbands stays away from the country so when u settle with him in a new country it will not effect your life or your children when u have them.
You are not engaged you are married so give him a chance and understand he should not be blamed for his siblings deeds. If he is a good Muslim, Financially well go for him.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:53pm
Assalamualaikum,

To say the least your husbands behavior is questionable. From your narration of the matter there is a lot of weakness reflected in how he is handling his family's situation.
Family matters are private in many ways, outsiders do not have their business in it, however when it comes to marriages, a certain level of transperancy is necessary, otherwise it is not advisable to engage with such people.

Since your marriage has already taken place Im not sure what exactly should be the course. You and your family should consult a knowledgeable person - a marriage counselor, and an imam.

In Islam a woman is not allowed to marry ANYBODY who is not a muslim and any such wedlock is a public declaration of zina ... may Allah protect all of us from this corruption in the ummah. His family is allowing the relationship to continue even though they know this person has reverted back to hinduism - puts them under a huge questionmark. They can choose to do whatever they want, but you definetily have a right to question your future in such a family.

Huge red flag waved at you!
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic