IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Some authentication about sayings of masturbation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some authentication about sayings of masturbation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote us165 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some authentication about sayings of masturbation
    Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:37am
Assalam U Alaikum everyone, This is Usman
The question i want to ask which keeps bugging me every time is about this "particular" saying related to masturbation is Islam. I know that they have provided the reference as well but i don't have access to these books so i want to confirm this:
Allama Mahmood Alussi (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates in Ruh-ul-Ma�ni: �Atta (may Allah be pleased with him) says that I have heard that on the Day of Judgment one group will be brought in such a way that their hands will be pregnant. I think they are the masturbators.�

Their was also some addition to this that they will be punished by Allah Almighty that they should now give birth by their hands, the time they have masturbated and will feel 10x more pain than a pregnant woman while delivering a baby.
Thanks please do respond.
hameed77 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hameed77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2019 at 9:19pm
I never heard of this hadeeth my whole life. You need to make sure it is a soundin hadeeth with proper chains of narrations. There are dome hadeeth saheeh, some daeef sone muduu , meaning fabricated. The best thing is to ask a scholar of hadeeth. It sounds rather suspicious to me, but thats just my opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic