IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ALLAH swt  is always with me ..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALLAH swt is always with me ..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALLAH swt is always with me ..
    Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:41pm

You r right my dear sister

Remember that you aren�t alone. Allah  is with you every time and every where

i try to say only facts
mrs shadab View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs shadab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:40pm

may be !!and ALLAH  alone chooses best for his creatures not a human being because He, "ALLAH" is one who loves his creature the most..

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "Whoever said "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a barley grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a wheat grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of an atom will be taken out of Hell."
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:22am

I'm sure all Christians would agree with you:

I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:38-39
mrs shadab View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs shadab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 1:14am
I'm never alone! Allah is always with me, and he makes everything possible.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic