IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Religious
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AL BASAIR ISLAMIC MEDIA  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AL BASAIR ISLAMIC MEDIA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AL BASAIR MEDIA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AL BASAIR MEDIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AL BASAIR ISLAMIC MEDIA
    Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:05pm
Al Basair Media is not linked with any political party. The aim of Al Basair Media is to propagate the authentic Islamic knowledge, making a link within the Ummah to help ourselves for understanding the Deen and in good deeds, in overall to follow the Sunnah as it followed by the companions of prophet Muhammad {Saw} . Allah says in the quran,

�The Believers, men and women, are protectors, one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil...� {Sura Tawba : 31}

"You are the best of peoples evolved for mankind, You enjoin what is right and you forbid what is wrong, and you believe in Allah." {Sura Al Imran : 110}

There is a hadith regarding conveying dawah :

It is narrated from �Abd-Allah ibn �Amr (ra) that the Prophet (Saw) said: �Convey from me, even if it is a verse.� {Bukhaari -3461}

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said in Fath ul Bari : And he said in the hadeeth: �even if it is a verse,� meaning just one, so that everyone who heard it would hasten to convey whatever verses he knew, even if it was a little, so that by this means everything he [the Prophet (Saw)] brought would be transmitted.

So as a part of the Ummah, I am feeling to do something for the ummah.Muslim ummah is now facing a total war.So we should help one another to practice & understand the Deen because it is an order of Allah.

If anyone likes to give me suggetion,please say it frankly in comment.

May Allah help the Ummah of Prophet {Saw} to practice the Deen as he want for us. ALLAHUMMA AMIN.

Welcome to my site

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic