IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Prayer to Pope Francis 1  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Prayer to Pope Francis 1 - Event Date: 19 March 2013

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: My Prayer to Pope Francis 1
    Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:25pm
Assalamu alaikum.

The fragrant rosary commendations of Pope Francis1 carried in http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/ certainly upheld by the 1.2 billion Catholics will be upheld by Muhammad and his sincere followers if he will stretch his heart mind ears and limbs to those with the actual and practical meaning of how Muhammad simplified and practiced the written and oral law of Moses in Madina to those one tribe from the descendants of Aaron responsible for reading the law.
We must remove the mangled and distorted preaching by those incompetent preaches of the true and actual Message of Muhammad.  Islam does not belong to certain tribes as the position of Papacy is not limited to Europe. Unless that complex is broken down, there will never be peace in the world.

Friendship.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic