IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightingale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 11 March 2013 at 5:24pm
Hello everyone, I'm Samanta.

I haven't converted yet but I've read the Quran and I believe it to be true. However I don't know that many muslims and before I take that final step I have a few questions I need answered and I'll also like to know more about muslims before I actually become one. So I'm very grateful to find an online Muslim community which I hope will provide the opportunity.

Looking forward to learning more about Islam from a muslim's perspective!
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:28pm
Hi Samanta, and welcome!
Nightingale View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightingale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:30pm
If you don't mind me asking, if you know nothing about the Quran or haven't read it, what sparked your interest in Islam?

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:13am
Tristan12, welcome!
Nemart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:15am
Hi Samanta,

welcome to the forum :)

Edited by Nemart - 24 March 2013 at 8:19am
mrs shadab View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs shadab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:30am
Hi samanta !

welcome to the forum sister ,,and hope u will learn many many good teaching of islam as u r interested and want to know the truth about the one and the only religion of Almight ALLAH swt , islam.. 

GOD BLESS U ..
quranak343 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quranak343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:56am
hi i am Ashu i am new to this sites.please need me some help for review this sites.
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:47pm

Salam dear Samanta Smile. I hope u find the best information And share them with us. I am certain that there r many good muslims that can help u . be success in ur search .

WHEN YOU SEE A WORK IS HARD YOU MUST KNOW YOU ARE HARDER THAN IT .

i try to say only facts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic